Purchase video games with bitcoin - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Loly

Purchase video games with bitcoin

It is very cool when you can get bitcoins, for example, a game that you can play. There are series of categories that Bitcoin wins. 

I am a gamer and I really like to purchase a game with bitcoin, I'm glad that you listed that they accepting in bitcoin payment, it is really cool.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/9/2020 at 12:51 PM, Afrizal rahman said:

Yes, the more sophisticated, the more sophisticated the technology. That can happen, where video game sellers collaborate with Bitcoin in terms of payment, I think this will make it easier for buyers because it is online.

well they can argue that you can make the same purchase with your credit card as well so why would they even be interested in making paying in crypto an option?

It could be the best possible could be done to entertainment and game industry. A great idea to use cryptos not just by sending or receiving but also buying a game you want. 

This is a really nice idea, because as a gamer this will be really useful for me but I hope steam will accept cryptocurrency as a payment once again. Buying games will be more easier because we can just easily earn crypto and this might reduce the number of game piracy as well once people find out how to earn crypto.

Well, im playing some games at steam and i didn't know that i can buy some games there using bitcoins, this will be easy for me to not going to the convenience store to cash in and buy some games but i will do that by using bitcoin in my wallet, thanks for this information mate.

That's good for gamers people .. and maybe its a good way to say the crypto world get bigger and bigger day after day

Its an amazing sign say ( buy crypto currency)  

i didn't know That for sure really cool

Thanks alot for this information it will help me alot 😍😍

And that another Prov that is bitcoin going to be the basis of all buy and sale in the Internet

On 1/9/2020 at 3:46 PM, Loly said:

Before, you had to go to a store to buy a video game. But these days, most players shop online. The possession of video games has become digital, like many digital currencies themselves. So it is only natural that you will accept more and more leading Bitcoin gaming sales platforms.

Steam - The world's largest computer gaming platform.

Xbox - Pay for games, add-ons, and Xbox Live subscription.

Play Station Network - You can pay for games, additions, and a PlayStation Network subscription.

Hempel Pendel - Unregistered games site.

Big Fish Games - an irregular gaming company based in Seattle, Washington.

Green Man Gaming - Games, Switches, and Digital Games.

Zinga - mobile and online games.

Isn't that cool?

Now a days many shopping and e-commerce site accept bitcoin and others cryptocurrency payment system. It’s very good news for all crypto lover and holder. Day by day many country and many e-commerce site accept bitcoin and others cryptocurrency. 

I also buy many products in online with bitcoin payment.          

Many online platforms now accept bitcoin as a form of payment, so you can easily buy games online with bitcoin just like the way you with credit or debit cards. I hope playstation store can add bitcoin payment method soon.

Wow. Its very good. One day all retailer shop and wholeseller can change payment method flat curriency to virtual curriency. Day by day the payment method will change and all shop accept cryptocurrency.

Yes this is adopting the crypto technologies and more developer made a game if any person play then earn crypto coin on the behind of this game and this types of game sale and purchase with bitcoins with code and password and more people accepted and play.

Wow nice Idea ! I love it ! I am really need to buy some of video games with Bitcoin ! I think thats gonna happen in the future ! 

I think that a lot of people will try to launder money from cryptocurrency on this, so before making a payment in bitcoins, you need to make protection from such frauds.

5 minutes ago, AmjadBydn said:

Wow nice Idea ! I love it ! I am really need to buy some of video games with Bitcoin ! I think thats gonna happen in the future ! 

Yeah cool idea,  now we can easily buy video games with our bitcoin, this is good for bitcoin, the gaming industry is worth a lot of money and some of that money will now pass through bitcoin.

Yes well as you can buy video games online with bitcoin there are many other things you can buy with bitcoin. It is being accepted in more and more places. This is all still in the early phases of it's life.

2 minutes ago, Mansour21 said:

Do you mean that I can buy through cryptocurrency games and apps?

If that was how I could do, I didn't notice there was a section for games on exchange platforms

I think he meant that there are online store that sell video games and they have a bitcoin payment method, so your can use your bitcoin to purchase video games from these online vendors.

According to me purchasing video games with bitcoin is a matter of just some days. It will open different opportunities and varieties of scopes for the customers and will add a new dimension to payment gateway.

Over 100,000 merchants worldwide accept bitcoin.You can use bitcoin to buy a video games online or offline, you can buy gift cards and then shop also.Bitrefill is a crypto- only company the offers gift cards , prepaid mobile refills and etc.

Wow let's try to buy video games through bitcoin I much fan of videos games so it's clear now we can do many tasks from our bitcoin and much others crypto coin and tokens. 

On 1/18/2020 at 7:49 AM, Kabbo said:

Also there are some Blockchain and Crypto games in play store. Now we can see that Cryptocurrency trying to release there games to be famous Also to the gamers. I want to buy videos games with BTC.

Bitcoin can be used to purchase a variety of products available on Amazon. However, the world's largest retailer remained calm about the possibility of direct cryptocurrency payments. Although Amazon does not accept bitcoin, Amazon accepts gift cards that can be applied to all purchases.

The development of cryptocurrencies and bitcoin will lead us to be able to buy everything through bitcoin and this will make the world easier and better and will improve the money position in the world.

Purchasing vedio games with bitcoin is very known in here,many of here are doing this things, and they are getting facilities from this,i think, purchase vedio games with bitcoin, its up to you.         

to be honest i am new in this business. i am playing video games all the time.if her any way to earnin bitcoin with palying games i also love to do that.can you halp me how ti is possible.