How to take a good project/ program? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

How to take a good project/ program?

On 1/8/2020 at 8:07 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

In here I'm not say anything about scam project/ program because it will be more difficult to understand for newbie like me, so I take other side. As beginners we need to know how to take a good project/ program?. Some people give indicator from realistic target, how good respond and up date progress in social media or telegram channel. Depend your experience, any indicator that I should know?

If you talk about ICO / IEO nowadays, i can say there's no good project, mostly the credibility in low level and ignore the utility of the coin, they just looking for a profit for themselves. So the impact is on the age of the coin, that will turn into shitcoin on the market.

for me it's hard to find legit and and good project/program to work on because of those some projects are not legit and scammers spreading to this forum and you must know the risks of getting involve of money..

Trick ventures occurred in the market and expanding day by day,Either you need trading,investing or chasing bounties simply have confidence in genuine stage likewise close to home research is vital.

On 1/9/2020 at 1:58 AM, BitTim said:

There is no way to know a project is fake when you are a newbie but there is a way to get to learn to know how the scammers take advantage of someone's  and run away with your money 

Yes you are right the only way is to research a lot and gain enough information this will also require time but it is necessary before selecting any project.

Hello everyone am new here and I don't have much knowledge about it however I don't think yiu can get projects on this forum

I agree with you these days. There are very fraudulent projects that are difficult to obtain or know if the project is good or a fraud. We have to be patient and check its condition and credibility before taking any step.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Make a research on social media sites and you can google to find out whether the project you want to take up is legit oif it is a new project you can say if it is a scam or not only with your experience. if it is has been online for some time you can search on internet, or forum like to see the other people opinions Being in crypto talk or cryptocurrencies system at Large most be smart enough and be less attracted to very cheap offers like free coins scam. I came across this project on social media and joined and have started earning. 

I can't suggest the peoples because I am also new here. I don't have any experiences. But I have some ideas to do work. I just want to tell who are newbie. Read its rules and regulations and follow them. I am very sure that you will get money from it

• Useful or interesting 1

This is not possible for beginners because many projects and program are fake. But beginners don't know about fake project. Its really hard to get a good project and program.

Most new projects nowadays are either scammed or maybe failed to raise the minimum soft cap. Usually you can indicate a good projects from their team, whitepaper, roadmap and things. But finding a good one is the hardest part. 

Bro This Is Very Difficult For Us Or Newbies To Determine Which Programme Is A Good Project Especially I Can Not Find Scam Projects On Internet And Became One Of The Victim Of Those. I Am Also A Newbie In Cryptotalk.

Itz very difficult to find  goood project because there is no any indicator you have to gain information from those who are expert in this or they have better experience nd knowledge so yaa

For a selection of good project and program, you must always consider some important facts regarding selection that is, what is the purpose, all the pro and cons related to it. 

You can take a good project by going for project that is already establish in the crypto world, this is easier that analyzing a new project that is so difficult to review cause many people don't know about it.

There is no style to recognize a impel is fake as soon as you are a newbie but near is a approach to contract to discover to go through how the scammers take gain of someone's  and hurry left with your money 

Hard to find good project on cryptocurrency

field there is not any indicator for indicate.

Make a research on social media sites and you can google to find out whether the project you want to take up in legit or scam.

Yes before going to invest or work on some project we need to have some knowledge about that. To get good project you should read their bios and rules and regulations and number of members joined with it, so you can get some idea about the project.

As of now it's really hard to find a legitimate project because I also experience difficulties in finding a good project about cryptocurrency. It's better that before we join, we should do some investigations and research about the project so that we can assure that it's safe and real.

On 1/8/2020 at 3:07 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

In here I'm not say anything about scam project/ program because it will be more difficult to understand for newbie like me, so I take other side. As beginners we need to know how to take a good project/ program?. Some people give indicator from realistic target, how good respond and up date progress in social media or telegram channel. Depend your experience, any indicator that I should know

Really it is not easy to know about faith project a lot are fake but in the same time there are many not, I can say the much thing that how to decide it is successful or not if you try it experience only which will be your guide to know and you must try many times to discover things also you can have ideas for your business projects when you learn the basics of expert marketing following strategies and thoughts of who has any experience in this field. 

Edited by Nohaaa

Some says that finding a good projects nowadays is like looking for a needle in a haystack, or so they say. And I think they're mostly true and right about that. It's that hard to find a good projects. Especially if you're an investors or a bounty hunters, it's just that hard finding one that will give a good result not the scammed or failed ones. Which is more common nowadays.

On 1/8/2020 at 6:07 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

In here I'm not say anything about scam project/ program because it will be more difficult to understand for newbie like me, so I take other side. As beginners we need to know how to take a good project/ program?. Some people give indicator from realistic target, how good respond and up date progress in social media or telegram channel. Depend your experience, any indicator that I should know?

Very hard to find real and legit project programe. Why you finding other projects of crypto currency because we have great opportunity here in crypto talk.

It Really had too find good project Right know but if it have you are looking you can go-to ieo which project are garranty it this project you come say it if samme or not only with your experience to see he other people opinion ......

To fetch a high-quality job or list you ought to principal settle on the topic of your choice. next you must to examination about it for in good health results. Cryptotalk is a in reality advantage position for land and trading. You clearly hardship to admire the convention and rules and it follows that you bottle earn.

You know how to puzzle out supplementary seek before attractive on crypto projects, but you must be adept to decide usefulness projects. If you cannot nominate skilled projects, subsequently you will profit extremely. 

To evaluate a good project, you need to learn about its whip paper and blueprints. If they are serious about their project, they will create a detailed website with social channels for easy communication.