How to take a good project/ program? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

How to take a good project/ program?

3 hours ago, Binjit said:

Hard to find good project on cryptocurrency field there is not any indicator for Indicate.we have to take
Information from others who is expert of project finder.or we have to read project details from their
officially website

Sometimes we need more than that, I agree with you, because in the recent days we are finding scam projects more than good ones, so asking experts will be good like you said, or if you have a lot of doubts then leave this project /program forever 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 9
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

First you have to research the project or an program for how much time it is running and it is listed on various platforms because many programs and projects are fake and scam they will say to deposit 

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 5

To take a good project or program you need to first decide the topic/theme of your choice. Then you need to research about it for better results. Cryptotalk is a really good site for holding and trading. You just need to follow the rules and regulations and then you can earn.

• +1 6
  • +2 6
  • +5 1

I also don't really know about good and legit projects. maybe you can create a group of people who have a mission with you, because I also join groups like that and I think it's very helpful

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 2

22 hours ago, nicolas1234789 said:

In here I'm not say anything about scam project/ program because it will be more difficult to understand for newbie like me, so I take other side. As beginners we need to know how to take a good project/ program?. Some people give indicator from realistic target, how good respond and up date progress in social media or telegram channel. Depend your experience, any indicator that I should know?

Hello @nicolas1234789. What you should be researching about a project first of all is their white-paper. Most of the information provided there is what you will need and will answer most of your questions.

Now there are many projects that have actually plagiarized other whitepapers, so you should first of all do your own due diligence. There are forums and websites exposing scammers and you will understand if they deserve your time or not.

Now a second indicator is the quality (and not quantity) of their community. You can join their telegram or discord channel and spent some time reading what their members are talking about. If it is all about speculation on price you'd better be off.

Last you should question if they have a ready product and try and figure out if this has potential.

There are a few more indicators but they depend on market situation.

Edited by BTC Future

On 1/8/2020 at 9:07 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

In here I'm not say anything about scam project/ program because it will be more difficult to understand for newbie like me, so I take other side. As beginners we need to know how to take a good project/ program?. Some people give indicator from realistic target, how good respond and up date progress in social media or telegram channel. Depend your experience, any indicator that I should know?

Finding a decent project needs research and information for me I normally use Airdrop King to find information about Airdrops and other projects and program you try downloading it from the Playstore it very useful.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 3

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

On 1/8/2020 at 2:07 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

If you are not fluent in research on real projects or swindlers, I ask Google about this project or currency and it will answer you. For me, I check the team and their names, and was the road map achieved and concluded by asking in Google. 

• +1 2
  • +2 5
  • +5 1

if it is a new project you can say if it is a scam or not only with your experience. if it is has been online for some time you can search on internet, or forum like to see the other people opinions

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Its really hard to find good projects right now, but if you are looking you can go to IEO which projects are guaranteed. and always check for the teams of the projects because that will really help. and also the whitepapers.

• +1 2
  • +2 3

Hi friend! If you want to work strongly on a program you must to some reserch about this program firstly! Your post is very important! If the project is good you can start work to earn money and withdraw! with any problem!

• +1 3
  • +3 1

On 1/8/2020 at 9:07 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Finding a decent program or project is very hard it takes tons of research just to confirmed if the program is legit or to confirm if its fake its very hard to find or pick a good program because its has less information in google.

• +2 1

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

As a beginner there is lots of difficulties to know about the projects of the forum are scam or not you just need to have a much of knowledge about such sites and you need to respond such topics which is useful and could improve your knowledge about the forum. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think if we want to know a good project, we should find out about it to experts in that field. Yes it is indeed difficult to find this, which is clear we have to look for information continuously about how a good project is.

• +2 1

On 1/8/2020 at 7:07 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

If you are asking for any indicator site then i think there are many indicator site who are giving real information but i this self realization is good for making profit.

• +2 1

On ‎1‎/‎19‎/‎2020 at 1:44 PM, Rifat001 said:

Very importatnt thing for finding a good project is you have to give your time in that web site and you also have to do research on that site that is it really pay or. Ot how much it pays than other sites. After collecting all informations you will be able to know that which project is good to take.

right with out good research you cant get any good project in the market now. now a days many fake project are here in the market so before joining any new project all need to know about the project.

• +1 1

It is worth first of all to see the reviews that users write about a particular program (no matter what: bounty, Airdrop, etc.) if the reviews are bad, it is better not to participate in such an airdrop

• +2 1

Well, you need to research about to the project that you wanted to join because many of crypto projects such as airdrops are scammed so you need to double check it to be sure that you can gain some profit for participation. Happy posting.

• +5 1

You have to expand in science and research in order to know which projects are good, and also looking for as a sincere friend with extensive experience, who will guide you in this way

• +1 3
  • +5 1

you can't identity project real or not but following their social media, follow website, follow their activity and active role then take project 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I have repeatedly said and will repeat there are many scammers now. But it is important for 2020 to invest in the well-known bitcoin and Ethereum coins. And then you will see.

• +1 2
  • +5 1

If you follow the project on Bitcointalk, try to see how many participants are participating in the signature campaign, if there are a lot of high rank accounts participating in the project the chances are that the project is pretty good

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

We really can't tell if their project is legit because some projects looks legit, but a scam.. The only way to know the legit project even it is not 100% just read their whitepaper, their roadmap, check the transparent team and search them if they are true people, check their social medias how the project is going, ask their telegram how they can make money in their product.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are several sites that give consultations towards good currencies and non-good currencies, you can try some of them and make decisions on the basis