What is the Crypto Currency Effect in the world? - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pakjobhelp

What is the Crypto Currency Effect in the world?

I don't know where you live but I want to move there. Where I am nobody discusses cryptocurrencies and even when I say that Bitcoin is moving to a new all time high they still don't care a lot and think I'm some gambler or degenerate. I'm explaining of course and try to pass the knowledge but I can't find people close to me that care a lot.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

IMHO, the proliferation of cryptocurrencies in the world has give the people an option to minimized its dependence on a centralized paper money, at the same educating the world about the purpose and importance of Decentralization in order to minimize the effect of any further Global Economic Crisis that's why the technology driven cryptocurrencies is very useful in the sense of promoting transparency and the distribution of wealth to the people. 

• +2 1

I think currently there is a lot going on and there is far less work to be done here than out there we need to take into consideration that we can be able to build something that is going to be beneficial to us there is a lot of work to be done and we need to take that advantage and put together structures that accept the current situation crypto currency , crypto currency is heading ways but end users havent been able to take in that advantage so we need to check on that to

• +4 1

High earning chances is the main reason for popularity of crypto.Another reason for popularity of crypto for It's high volatility. It has very low transaction charge and only 5 minutes needed for transaction 

• +1 1

Its not in effect as of now but if am using bitcoin on any and daily work and sure this is really important for me so the most important thing today is to make sure that there is a lot of work to be done because there is a lot of work and put together everything that is going to be true to us and in the end we need to keep on going forward and put together idea that works for us so the most important thing today , its good to look at it and especially those who dont  understand crypto currency .

I believe that the popularity of cryptocurrencies is mainly based on the ease of obtaining and investing in them, either to receive a low return over time or to trade and make a profit from them, even many use them as a haven to  protect your money in stablecoins

• Useful or interesting 2

I think that the main reason is that people like profits. Although later they begin to wonder what was it they invested and they find out that it is something remarkable never seen before and very unique. This is Bitcoin. Some more cryptocurrencies also have unique features like Ethereum.

• +1 2

16 minutes ago, Saimm said:

Crypto currency is popular because crypto good source of income  very low international transection charge . There are making a lot of money using crypto currencies. There is only minig fee which is paid for the work done.

The level of usage is expected to expand in the near futur with the increasing popularity and popularity of cryptocurrencies, online transactions will become easier, faster, and more comfortable, less expensive and, above all, more secure.

Don't you think that a simpler and better form of money would make people interested in it? It is money that moves the world and created this world and commerce between nations through the internet that increases this wealth. A better money that will be universal is required.

I don't know if it is as you said. There are a few people that discuss about cryptocurrencies but it is not everywhere. It will be like that but not right now, perhaps it will be when crypto is in the news once again and we will hear about Bitcoin making another come back. I'm expecting to see some thing good coming and hopefully the people that hold the most Bitcoins today will be able to manage and market a new bull run very well.

Edited by kryptonick
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Normally cryptocurrency have a positive effect to the world especially in developing countries as it have the potential of enabling social and economic growth since cryptocurrency market is actively growing by offering easier access to capital and financial services

• +2 1

The reason for the popularity of cryptocurrencies is the high price of Bitcoin to very large numbers after its price was less than one dollar.  The impact of digital currencies is limited, except for Bitcoin, which has a strong influence on the cryptocurrency market

• +1 1

Crypto currency has impacted a lot of people in diverse sectors and till date many people across the globe who also key into crypto currency has started to reap the benefits it has . I think the reason why crypto currency is populated is because those who have joined it benefitted from it and they inform those who are yet to join in the last decade when it was first launched no body care about it existance because no body is aware of it benefit untill now.

To me and as personal experience and preference, i chose virtual currencies so that i can gain profit from my own investments without the issue on having government back tracking my funds or just having some kind of investment delays or regulations imposed.

The more faster you make some investment and profit the more faster you can take it out.

Not only that but i can also use my virtual money from anywhere around the globe without any transaction delays by banks or any 3rd party financial system.

• +1 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Cryptocurrency positively affects the world market. The demand for cryptocurrency is increasing day by day.  Because crypto is currently a very big source of income.  It is possible to earn a lot of work.  So I think crypto has had a positive impact on the world market....

Edited by Artugul78

Cryptocurrency is becoming more popular and more people are interested in cryptocurrency. In the future cryptocurrency will be adopted by more individuals and country.

• -1 1

On 11/11/2020 at 8:44 AM, Zafarwaheed said:

I think these crypto currencies are playing a role as a source of income for all the peoples.

And those who are working at this platform are getting benefits by make an investment in the trading and getting the good amount. Also it is affecting the economies of many countries as a supportive tool. So thanks cryptotalk.

crypto can either make your life better or end up ruining it, each one depends on how you will be handling your crypto assets, because some people learn how to trade while others just gamble their money and end up being broke.

• +1 1

I think that the effect of cryptocurrency in the near future will be the less and less usage of cash, and more digitally items purchased, therefore we may see a lot of IRL shops close down, due to the lower traffic, this is of course projected over the next 10 years at least, in my vision.

They are much more flexible operations that provide great liquidity and also much more secure,  Bitcoin is one of the virtual currencies that has caused a greater impact on the world economy and is changing the way we work on the financial system.

Every day more cryptocurrencies become better known, and with this visibility, new people are interested and use it, because besides being a good currency, it is an easy transaction, it is a good opportunity to win, different from the current situation that there is a lot of unemployment , with cryptocurrencies it won't happen because as long as there is demand there will be supply. I think everyone wins with this, I just hope that in the near future everyone can benefit from it.

Crypto currency so much effect on the market and it give us good profit in future and it make a great effect on the world becasue it reduce the jobless peoples quantity in the world. crypto is the world future and soon it is going to be legal in all over the world.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/8/2020 at 12:38 PM, pakjobhelp said:

You know that every person want to work with crypto currency and wants to earn more crypto currency. When i sit in a public place every person discuss about crypto currency and its price changes. I have a question that what is the effect of crypto currency in future. I have question what is the main reason for crypto currency popularity????

Cryptocurrency have a lots of  of value, and the value is still increasing, everyday bitcoin is increasing in value. Mist people did not invest in cryptocurrency years back because they believe its scarm. Now people are regretting why they did not invest in it. So anything that is having much value most be talked about. 

Crypto currency it is one of the largest or bigest topic in societies now, people at first were very much afraid to be involved in it but now were the ones that are chasing up after crypto currency.It has got a greater impact in the world wide these effects are both negative and positive but mostly these are the positive effects.The presence of cyrpto currency in general really affect the standards of living of people as most people are earning something from thos this is the greatest thing i can say for now, the negative effectsthey do not matter to me

Hello everyone, to my own opinion, I think cryptocurrency will have a positive effect in the nearest future because it is something that help people on how to invest by trading and exchanging the currencies and also help people with some token which will make then earn without working for people.

Edited by Biojay

The cryptocurrency has become very popular because it leaves many benefits since it is an easy way to earn a lot of money I hope that in the not too distant future and that everyone and all countries accept and use cryptocurrencies and that it will help cryptocurrencies rise  of price and maybe poverty will never exist again.