Why Bitcoin is the most popular currency? - Page 6 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
btcLover

Why Bitcoin is the most popular currency?

Bitcoin has been developed for the first crypto coin and it is the coin of the highest value between all other crypto coins. Bitcoin is the most popular crypto-currency. Bitcoin is also sponsored by many online stores and organizations and recognizes it as one of the method of payment for its operation.

On 1/8/2020 at 6:01 PM, patitaycute said:

In my opinion, since Bitcoin is the first coin appear on the market it is the first coin that trusted by many people and also the value of Bitcoin are fluctuating that's why investors are entering.

I am happy with your statement because it makes people excited to find profit through bitcoin.

Not only that, but bitcoin is the first coin that appears on the market so that investors enter, but on the one hand bitcoin has high value and is expensive, therefore many people like bitcoin, including investors.

13 hours ago, Basel098 said:

It is the origin of the world of cryptocurrencies Everyone knows encryption through Bitcoin how it is not the most popular among the currencies

I did not understand what you mean, my friend, and I thank you for your participation in this forum

21 hours ago, Mr Rahim said:

Bitcoin is a biggest Giant in the crypto currency market. Its the first crypto currency in the market.        

Yes that is the reason it was so popular, it was the first to be created and also the best in the market

I think it is also because it is the very first cryptocurrency and everyone is sure that its price has not yet reached its peak.

On 1/8/2020 at 6:07 PM, btcLover said:

In my opinion, Bitcoin is a popular currency because its price changes daily, so it allows us to trade it, and that its price is high, so it allows you to trade from a low price. This was my opinion, and what do you think?

For people who dont know about cryptocurrency they define bitcoin as cryptocurrency that why some people who hear about bitcoin they thought about cryptocurrency but the majority of people using bitcoin is the reason it is famous and well known.

Edited by Fattkidd

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

The price, maybe? Bitcoin is one of the coin that turned from nothing ( which is very cheap) to something very valuable and expensive. And it's has a very good ups and downs, which is why people loves buying bitcoin and would like to own them

In my opinion this is one of most popular coin and the price of btc is change daily so we have ability to trade in btc. Also people  have trust in bitcoin thats big thing for it . I also trade in bitcoin its good experience 

On 1/8/2020 at 11:07 AM, btcLover said:

In my opinion, Bitcoin is a popular currency because its price changes daily, so it allows us to trade it, and that its price is high, so it allows you to trade from a low price. This was my opinion, and what do you think?

bitcoin in the most popular cryptocurrency because it is the "father" of all other cryptocurrencies.

bitcoin was the first crypto created and also because is the coin with more "value" since his max supply is capped to 21 million bitcoins so it is very rare

It's the first cryptocurrency introduced in the world, and continues to be the first cryptocurrency to be introduced for those who don't know anything about cryptocurrencies and blockchain.

• +1 1

Normally a new distinct invention, will normally have the praise than any later ones of it kind. Bitcoin doesn't have its popularity on its worth, what makes high, is how popular it has become over the years and the adoption of it

Bitcoin is the popular currency simce it is the king of all cryptocurrency. The price of it are very high and many people earn profit from it. I think that's why many people choose to incest on bitcoin since it os popular.

Bitcoin is very popular among the crypto currency. It is the 1st digital currency and the most profitable currency. 

• +5 1

1 hour ago, Saifchy said:

Bitcoin is very popular among the crypto currency. It is the 1st digital currency and the most profitable currency. 

Bitcoin is the first decentralized coin that changed the way people deal with financial transactions. Of course, bitcoin should be popular because all the other coins follow the concept of bitcoin which has proven its technology. Bitcoin has won the hearts of many people

Bitcoin is the most popular currency because it pay a lot of money and it also become more famous in future because of crypto currency.......

gath erbagb he rbbsg    ham  , Bitcoin is a well known money since its value changes day by day, so it enables us to exchange it, and that its value is high, so it enables you to exchange from a low cost. This was my gangvsyb maybe mat.    

• -1 1

5 hours ago, Alaminkpr said:

Bitcoin becomes popular not because of his price cause every coin in the market has a changeable price but it is depending on the power of the project.It is a very popular currency name through which all kinds of transactions and digital technology can be used to market money through ATM machines.

The price of it is different, the market volume there is none like it. That makes it popular

Bitcoins Are The Most Popular Currency Among All The Crypto Due To Its Well Knowledge People Often Know About Crypto And Almost About Bitcoins Not Even Know About Others.

maybe because the current value of Bitcoin is the best so bitcoin is the most popular currency and many people want to get it, of course it is not easy to get bitcoin, we have to need to work hard to get bitcoin

Well use the same logic for every other coin on CMC. All the coins go up and down, what are you talking about. No one knows actual reason, but bitcoin captured the imagination of the crypto world, and everyone wants a share of the pie, a truly decentralised coin, with mind blowing maths backing each operation, and everybody wants a share of it, and hence it goes up and up.

It's popular world wide because i has huge price and it has changed the life of many. We can trade with Bitcoin if you have low amount also. And it is most trusted and powerful coin among the all.

59 minutes ago, Mamunstor said:

my opinion, Bitcoin is a popular currency because its price changes daily, so it allows us to trade it,

and that its price is high, so it allows you to trade from a low price.

This was my opinion, and what do you think?

yes i think you are right bitcoin is popular currency and numerous number of people only know about this currency because it is mot profitable and it prices fluctuate daily which enable the buyer and seller to make their planning accordingly.

Bitcoin is the most popular currency because it have been never betrayed us. I have been in 3 years in crypto but I never see a miss transaction or gambling in it that's why bitcoin is the most popular currency