Why Bitcoin is the most popular currency? - Page 17 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
btcLover

Why Bitcoin is the most popular currency?

Bitcoin is so popular. Its popularity is due to the fact that there are many types of tokens in the market but the most valuable is Bitcoin. There was a time when it had no value but according to the current situation it is worth a lot. Is bitcoin

The strongest and first currency in the world of crypto,
Imagine how famous gold was when it was extracted for the first time, and also several precious metals were extracted after it, so that since it is the strongest and the basis of trading, it is therefore the strongest and most important in the world of metals
The same applies to Bitcoin, so it is considered the strongest and best in the crypto world.

Bitcoin was the first of all cryptocurrencies existing now, it was created in 2009, it was long after before the second was created which was 2015, assuming ethereum was created in 2010, it would have really compete with bitcoin more than this. Also because bitcoin is very perfect to be a coin. 

• +2 1

On 1/8/2020 at 12:07 PM, btcLover said:

In my opinion, Bitcoin is a popular currency because its price changes daily, so it allows us to trade it, and that its price is high, so it allows you to trade from a low price. This was my opinion, and what do you think?

You can trade in other useful currencies and trade in Bitcoin currency. You need capital in order to benefit from it. It can be bought and used, but you have to learn the correct trading methods in order not to lose money.  @btcLover 

Bitcoin currency has been established 10 years and this currency is one of the main currencies will be legally approved in the near future Thank you my friend for your participation @Bilal Anwar

Edited by asus

Bitcoin's popularity grows day after day, because of the benefits that this currency has and because of its high price and the profit that people make from this currency, and I don't think any other currency price will beat that of bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Bitcoin is an internet currency that cannot be seen with the naked eye. Everyone is moving forward with it now. You have to go to the bank to get the currency of a country but it is possible to get it online without any hassle. It has been expanding for almost a decade.  Since then, it has been one of the most popular cryptocurrencies in the world.

On 1/17/2021 at 5:38 PM, Uni12 said:

Bitcoin is very expensive. The reason is that if we want to buy a crypto, we need Bitcoin to buy other crypto and the other thing is that the supply of Bitcoin is limited.That's it.

@Uni12 the supply of Bitcoin is limited and this makes it to be a deflationary coin which its value do appreciate also because it is decentralized and works with buying value. That is why people buy Bitcoin for the price to increase which favour investors. But because bitcoin is the strongest, that is why people concentrate more on it than Altcoins. 

I think bitcoin that's why more popular cryptocurrency in the crypto world... Because on the daily basis it's value too much fluctuating and many traders take good benefits from this.. and it's a 1st cryptocurrency in the crypto world and king of all coins...

Dear friends i don't know much of this The price of bitcoin from my point of view is heavy because its networking method is very easy. Struggling a little bit over it can make you awake a lot After working hard for the first three to four months, the person will continue to pay money for the whole life. 

Bitcoin is usually a popular cryptocurrency.  Because its market value is very high and there is a lot of demand in the world market.  The number of users is much higher and the number of users is constantly increasing.  Bitcoin can be invested and traded to make a lot of money in a short period of time.  So Bitcoin is the most popular compared to other cryptocurrencies.

I think Bitcoin is popular because of its high value and its better profit margin compared to other coins. A person who buys 1 bitcoin can definitely earn high profits. Maybe in the short term, maybe in the long term.

First, its price is very high, it is also a decentralized currency and is not subject to any international actors and a lot of companies deal with it, where you can buy what you want through it, and I really see it as the currency of the future!

What you have mentioned is true and the reason for being s popular is that people trust in it , since it is the mother and the first of all crypto currencies and it has been in the market and proved itself to be valuable and the value is increasing with time so people are beginning to look at it as an investment.

• +4 1

Yes the bitcoin is the best currency that is the the reason it is mostly used currency all over the world and that is why you should do investments in it only.

To my understanding, bitcoin has a unique existence and was found in the early time making it as the well established crypto coins with a good history, and since then it has revolutionized with many updates and innovated itself as the most prominent coin of all time.  

• +3 1

Bitcoin is very popular because of its very high price, many people have become rich because of Bitcoin so this news spreads very quickly throughout the world. Apart from its high price, Bitcoin is the number 1 cryptocurrency in the crypto market and is considered the king of crypto because it can influence the market to be bullish or vice versa. That's the reason Bitcoin is so famous.

Because Bitcoin is the oldest cryptocurrency, and it is the basis of alternative cryptocurrencies, and the increase in demand for this currency has led to its rise greatly, which makes it a good asset for investment.

bitcoin is first crypto currency. bitcoin is the king of currency. maximum people understand that crypto currency means only bitcoin. bitcoin get it's trust from start to now. that's why bitcoin is most popular currency. @btcLover react my comment to appreciate me.

Bitcoin is the only cryptocurrency that's price increased to this amount. There are also many coins which price is too much but bitcoin get name . And mostly people know the name of bitcoin.

There are also many people who are became rich because of increase in the price of bitcoin. 

Thanks.

• +2 1

Bitcoin is considered the most popular cryptocurrency because it is not a fixed currency as Bitcoin is a volatile currency with market fluctuations, and this is considered very profitable for strong and successful investors as the rise and fall of the currency helps them make a lot of profits, and its decentralization is considered one of the best Its advantages that help many Bitcoin traders avoid fraud and ruin (unlike banks).

The price of bitcoin fluctuates on a regular basis, which attracts cryptocurrency traders who trade on exchanges. The current bullish sentiment adds to the appeal of investing and trading in bitcoin.

• +2 1

I agree with you, Bitcoin is available to everyone and is invested by anyone, according to its fluctuating price (within limits), so it reaps huge popularity over a few years. No cryptocurrency or tangible currency has been able to reap this fame in this little time.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

Hi everyone, actually the bitcoin is not only the known or popular currency, there are a lot of known currencies now, but of course the bitcoin still the most expensive one, way, maybe because of the famous billionaires and big companies invest in bitcoin, that what is causing this bubble.