Next bitcoin dump - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

Next bitcoin dump

When is the next bitcoin dump or there would't be bitcoin dump again? So many of my friends that are not into crypto currency are asking when the next bitcoin dump will be so they can buy more bitcoin at cheap rate 

6 hours ago, kingsbtc said:

When is the next bitcoin dump or there would't be bitcoin dump again? So many of my friends that are not into crypto currency are asking when the next bitcoin dump will be so they can buy more bitcoin at cheap rate 

It will be in next few months so hold tight for that before that start your preparation for that.How much you want to buy and where you want to buy because it will be a crazy ride.You can also buy now its not pretty high.

I do not think that Bitcoin will be dumped because, in the case of one of the Bitcoin pumping conditions we have seen so many years, this is not a reason to dump it again so we can invest in Bitcoin freely and trade.

On 1/8/2020 at 10:58 AM, kingsbtc said:

You already missed the chance to buy at 3K and bitcoin will never seen another 3k bottom price specially the halving is coming and big miners will make sure that BTC stays in a good price level to make bitcoin mining profitable.

spacer.png

Even if someone asks you if Bitcoin will be dumped again later or when someone asks if it will happen, I would say that Bitcoin will never be dumped next.  Because Bitcoin is going down a bit more than these few days, but we know it will rise again so there is no possibility of dumping Bitcoin again.

Ofcourse it will be. Bitcoin goes up and then goes down. It follows economic cycles. So we will see dumps of bitcoin sometimes in future.

1 hour ago, Jungle4 said:

Ofcourse it will be. Bitcoin goes up and then goes down. It follows economic cycles. So we will see dumps of bitcoin sometimes in future.

After halving end people will start investing in BTC and this time bullish time period will be more long .They will not let it down easily .we we see it dump at the end of year before that it will not gonna dump.

2 hours ago, Binbillal007 said:

There will be a dump but not like this, when it move to the next stage bitcoin will not come back to $7000 again

there is no next stage mate, bitcoin is now topping off at 8600$ and it started going down ever since and if the price didnt hold above 7800 then it will go down to 7500 once again and then 7000$.

When is the next bitcoin dump, no one knows, because Bitcoin dump can be made by someone / group, at any time by selling Bitcoin in large quantities below the market price, the goal is to panic the bitcoin holders.

On 1/8/2020 at 10:40 AM, rofiqedan said:

Hey friend, what is a Bitcoin dump?

bitcoin dump consists of 2 words bitcoin, which we know in crypto and dump which means it goes down pretty deep. usually, this moment is awaited by people who have not entered crypto yet or big investors so they can accumulate their bitcoins.

I think it's hard to predict when bitcoin will dump because bitcoin often dumps suddenly without news or technical analysis.

In the current time I don't think so, if you followed the history of bitcoin price you can see that most of dumps are in the end of the year, so if you are waiting now then I suggest you to forget about it, and choose another coin

On 1/8/2020 at 4:58 AM, kingsbtc said:

We might be close to a new dump but perhaps we need to see how much more will they keep pumping right now. Whales and a few more people are planning this for months and to be honest I don't like the latest movements much. It does not look really good for Bitcoin to be manipulated so much by speculators.

Bitcoin will not be dumped. Bitcoin volatility, sometimes will rise sharply, falling deeply, it is difficult to predict the number that bitcoin touches. The best thing is to hold on and wait for the time

When Bitcoin was going down you say when to go up and when it goes up you say when it comes down ,Quite so, whales benefit from making small traders floping.. 

Now the halving is going to take place in may so price of bitcoin will rise instead of falling. Thus you can find dump only after halving. May be it will in july or august when selling pressure will rise.

bitcoin dump? I think anytime can happen the bitcoin dump, but for this year seems bitcoin is trying to go up because of the upcoming bitcoin halving so this is the perfect time to invest. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is too early to lower the price of bitcoin. In my opinion, the growth trend will continue for 2 days and then the correction and price decrease will start

Here is the thing, when there is bull run, people become blind and assume that the price is just going to go up and up and up, but its not so, if bitcoin can go up, it can come down as well, the question is would you be ready, when it does. Bitcoin will dump or else no one makes money from trading, so just watch and wait.

On 1/8/2020 at 3:58 AM, kingsbtc said:

I think the next bitcoins dumps will happen or take place after the upcoming halving events which will eventually take place by may 2020 until we just have to enjoy from bitcoins trading I guess

I don't think there will be a Bitcoin dump because we have seen any bitcoin pumping conditions for so many years, it is not a reason to dump it again so we can invest in Bitcoin freely and trade.

On 1/8/2020 at 10:58 AM, kingsbtc said:

I guess there will be no dumps within one month time. I am referring in this month of february. Bitcoin will not go down to below 9500$ but rather it will climp up to 11k to12k usd. But before it will reach that there will be a temporary bearish move before it will actually hit 11k$.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

When it goes to the next level, Bitcoin will never come back to $ 7000! Bitcoin is one of the easiest ways to transact and there is no proof of a transaction

On 1/8/2020 at 9:58 AM, kingsbtc said:

I don't know when it will happen. But if a large whale of individuals sells all of their assets in large numbers, you will see bitcoin fall and enter the bearish market. That's when we get a low price and add more coins. Correction and Damp are two different sides if correction means going down to add more supply. damp is pushing bitcoin to fall down. This is one of the whales' roles when they sell large amounts of assets.