Earning free Bitcoin is better than investment - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oluade

Earning free Bitcoin is better than investment

Yes you are right .Earning free bitcoin from these sites like crypto talk is best in order to investment. But if we want a high profit then we have to invest. 

Yes, collecting free bitcoin is a good thing, as well as daily trading is beneficial, and it can achieve medium but guaranteed profits, less risky

THINK POSITIVE

Earning someting without any labour is quite good for everyone always. But in investments there is a chance to earn more in a simple way. That's why the investment plans are quite good for all the users than the free earning. You can earn good amount by investing. 

We know most investment site are scams and earning free crypto is good but it better to make an investment to ensure profit earning few coins is not profitable you be safe all we need to have is a good information and better feedback about the issue.

No, I disagree. 

Earning free bitcoin is very great which I happened to be benefiting from on here but I can tell you if you have a robust reserve, I mean a good amount in savings, investing is a lot more profitable than earning free bitcoins. You just have to know where and when to invest and be prepared to take risks. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Sure, if you got somewhere that can pay you decent amount of btc then it can be considered better that investing your own money in the market or trade it.

• +1 1

37 minutes ago, krutoyhux said:

Earning bitcoin like in Cryptotalk is very good, but learning how to invest your earning is better. If you dont know how and where to invest your earn bitcoin, try to stick to only earning on good platforms.

Yeah but cryptotalk forum is really an exception and usually platforms don't pay too much, even their Yobit exchange is giving investment returns than many other exchanges.

• +1 1

For me, places to earn for Bitcoin as a cryptotalk is very important for us to obtain free earn, because this forum is more credible for profit, but some of the site that claims free profit is fake and lost sites , for the time is true that investment sites need more time and may be a fraud But reliable mining places are very important and give us better profit.

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

There are some sites that are very risky to invest.  There are sites that we should not invest in. We need to think about the site we will invest in so we can make good investment and earn good money.

Earnings bitcoins is really good for new over here and you

Can start investing here but it is totally depends on you 

What way you want. I think now a days earning free 

Bitcoins is better than investment and its totally

Free you dont need any money for earnings.

• Useful or interesting 1

Investing is more profitable but with a big risk, earning free Bitcoin is not profitable but without risk, but I know one things in our real life if we dont risk we will not success, so some times is good to invest but you need to have a little knowledge.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Hi there 

It's true at some extent but some websites and exchanges are not scam.If you'll invest your money there you'll get profit. But be aware of scammers 

On 1/7/2020 at 12:13 PM, Oluade said:

Earning free Bitcoin might be small to get but it is better than investment platform. Majority of those investment platform are scam, like adturbine and mymagnet they all promise heaven and Earth and they go ahead to misbehave.

Earning anything for free be it crypto currency ,blogging ... Demands hard work, only those people who are disciplined ,have patience and strong mind ,are the ones that earn a decent amount for free, the other way is to be a tech genius and manipulate the system for personal gain. Many people after a week or two give up on free earnings as nothing comes easy,you have to work for it.

• +1 1

If you intend to invest in external sites, I agree with you because the risk is very big , but if you intend to invest in bitcoin ithink  it is better for me.

With the rate at which spammers are everywhere. I totally agree with this posts that earning bitcoin is better than investment. Some investment sites now are money launders and spammers all giving fake promises and hopes. I rather stay focus on earning bitcoin than invest in a site I don't know.

Not all investment platforms are scams there are serious winter platforms and it's just a matter of investigating it well we know that an investment page won't pay you a high percentage of profits those are the ones that are scam

I suggest both are good. Earn bitcoin free and you can 

Also invest that to see market and even you will get 

Good profits also.

Only if you have no start bank. It's not realy much money you can earn per day on forum, and, if you will write just for money - you will be banned REALY fast. So don't event think about this forum as about money.

I disagree with you, for me you can earn more in investment because you can assure that your investment is secured and it can be doubled or tripled why in free bitcoin, it takes time to earn huge amount of money.

I agree with you, it is better to earn something on cranes than to risk your money on dubious investment platforms like cloud mining and other platforms. 

You are totally right dear i am agree with you. Actually investment always risky. Because there are many scammers and traps in this section. Always they are trying to hack our asset by different different ways these are so enthusiastic. So i think free earning is best from investment.

If you choose the legit platform like Yobit to invest , I think it would not hurt you the most. You might get the passive incomes by putting your BTC in the investbox. There are not the all scam platforms which eat your funds, there are some real sites too. 

I think investment earning is better than free earning because we can earn it more quickly. I know lots of websites is fake but I want to say invest your money for trading and do long-term or short-term trading. Don't invest in mining website or others platforms but invest in trading.

I think you should clarify more, but obtaining free cryptocurrencies is different from one site to another site, but we must pay attention to the fact that investing in reliable sites is definitely better return.

I agree with you and another reason why earning free bitcoin is better than investment is because there is no risk when you are earning free bitcoin but you can lose some of your bitcoin when investing.