Topic Vs. Post : What is your percentage? - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

Topic Vs. Post : What is your percentage?

Still new to the forum but I'm planning to make them 50:50. I'm now mostly checking other people's questions and opinions and replying to them but knowing myself in future I'm gonna explode with ideas, opinions and questions.

On 1/7/2020 at 1:22 AM, alexisfuentes said:

Relationship, Topic Vs. Post

This Topic has been discussed for some time in the Forum, from several perspectives, that if there are few Topic in relation to Post, that the payment for Topic Should be increased, that certain users when reaching rank "x" can publish Topic, etc. In other words, there is an interesting debate.

In one of those Post is occurred to me, that users should have a Post/Topic ratio of at least 10%, I think there should be a contribution, at least not mandatory but symbolic as with the Rank currently.

Let's do this analysis first of how much is our percentage of Topic created versus Post, mine is...

Source Quote: https://cryptotalk.org/topic/36073-why-are-you-avoid-creating-your-own-topics/?do=findComment&comment=1761247

I am very low 4.1%. I have decided to place the source of my appointment because there I explain the reasons why my percentage is so low.

The reality is that far from going into those details, what I would like to know about this Topic is:

What is your percentage of Post / Topic?

and

What do you think should be relation that an average user should usually have?

or 

What do you think?

It is just normal for a forum that has many percentage of reply post than the amount of topics made. This is just an indication that only few peecent of members are making topics thread than posting comments or replies.

6 hours ago, Interface User said:

May I know how the calculations process works because I want to know also my percentage? Because for me, I rarely posts a topic on a thread unless if the topic is all about unusual errors in the forums. Because I'm more active in the comment section because of the reasons, like example if the topic was already posted.

So some are more active publishing than doing Topic, it is something simple, in fact it is difficult for someone to do more Topic than Post.

It is only a fact that allows you to know a user statistic, whether you want it or not, there is the reason Topic and post exist.

Making the calculation is very simple; Topic Number / Postx100 Number.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

It has been just a two weeks or so, Since I  have joined cryptotalk forum. So as far as I remember I have not created any topic. When I try to create any topic I search, Usually I get the answer to my question. 

I not make any topic yet because i am new here and learning from here. I just focus on doing posts and learning from posts and topics. In future i create new content topics.

I've posted almost 610+ on this forum,  in contrary,  I have created only one topic!   Wanna calculate mine??😂

I'm terrified to calculate this.

• +2 1

19 hours ago, Farooque said:

I not make any topic yet because i am new here and learning from here. I just focus on doing posts and learning from posts and topics. In future i create new content topics.

The forum is conquered with personal experiences should not be a scholar to create a topic a personal experience serves, to search for concepts or others can use google.

Here you can ask about anything, as long as your question has an argument and your question is not repeated it can be a great Topic.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Well. I am only high in posts, I guess. Topics is really hard to find especially I am avoiding redundancy and It's really common in the forum to have similar topics. I want to have a unique topic that would be relevant to all of us.

On 1/7/2020 at 7:17 PM, Vanessa said:

This really correct, i have ask this one too.Especially if your topic goes thread and everyone is giving comments tjey should give more credits to those people who created most responded topics

yeah i agree with this concept because if some one is doing really well and many people are getting benefits from your posts then they deserve a little bit more which will encourage them

I prefer to post more than the topic.  Because I know a lot about crypto and don't know much.  But I try my best to give everyone good information.  I love to inform everyone. However, I have not yet made the topic.  But I'll make the topic soon.  It is our duty to post and post.

This content is very important and you are choosing the right topic to be seen by the members this will be very helpful for the new members as they don't have much knowledge about these things so they can gather some knowledge from here as a new member this will be very helpful for me because I don't have much knowledge about this topic so I am seeing your post and trying my best to get some extra knowledge that will helpful for others also so thank you for uploading such a valuable post for all the members.

This percent of topic to posts will be very insignificant because there are less topics created in the forum daily and  I think this forum is flooded with many posts well the percentage would be 4:10 ratio for me

Now, I simply placed my comments on other posts, i can begin new thread once I feel i can do it in a better way. If I feel some trouble or search an answer to a question popping in my mind, I just search for subjects and get it.

It's a good thing to create a topic that people can benefit from but if you don't have any ideology about that then you make sure you contribute by giving a good comments about a created topics.

On 2/19/2020 at 8:47 AM, Musau said:

Roughly i have made more than 200 post with just 8 topics created.. Approximately like 95% post with 5% topic created

like.jpg.db4f6babfcea3d368d0d50ddcdc615dd.jpg

Thank you for such precise information regarding the subject. I owe you my heart ran out, your post is very useful because it allows you to see that not everyone posts, some do topic and the best they have the knowledge of what their relationship is.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Sorry, I do not understand your question correctly. But if you can, please let me know the answer. Of course the latter acquires knowledge. I'll try to give the correct answer. Thanks

This is actually a very good idea. You should have a certain number of posts before you are allowed to create topics and when you create a certain amount of topic daily, you get a percentage. It is very good and I hope the admins/ moderators will see this and try to work with it.

Sorry, I have no knowledge of this and I will answer this question. Because it's been a while since I've joined cryptocurrency. So if you could explain the answer to this question, I would be very much benefited. Thanks for posting the cryptocurrency next

Hace 21 horas, chaouki149 dijo:

Estimado: comparta la información adecuada sobre el servicio que está prestando, ya que si alguien lo necesita, se comunicará con usted. También proporcione alguna prueba de su trabajo.

1211swsss.jpg.ab85743c6d7048795d0d1ccf57e231a5.jpg Los comentarios fuera del tema son una violación de las reglas del foro, considera organizar tu publicación. Ty (*)

Hace 9 horas, Sharif000 dijo:

Lo siento, no entiendo tu pregunta correctamente. Pero si puede, hágame saber la respuesta. Por supuesto, este último adquiere conocimiento. Trataré de dar la respuesta correcta. Gracias

1211swsss.jpg.ab85743c6d7048795d0d1ccf57e231a5.jpg(*) 

Debe leer el tema para obtener conocimiento.

Hace 9 horas, Arafat1234 dijo:

Sé que esta es una relación tóxica, donde el tema es femenino y la publicación, el chico que gritamos todos los días es una muy buena publicación, es bueno hacer la diferencia. Tan buen comentario

¿Definitivamente el tema y la publicación siempre están relacionados, como pareja? quizás ... llámenos su opinión aunque extraño sea diferente. 👍

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

well my statistics looks like 0- ZERO  vs all because i don't know english and topic well and cant create and share usefull informations. maybe i can share news but i think it will be just copy paste from me and i don't want to do plagiatism here. so i just read and reply to interesting topics.