Please help me - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lard79

Please help me

As a newbie, anyone can help me about how to earn benefit from this forum, after i read many post in here, i think this good forum for sharing information each other. thank you ... 

Just now, Lard79 said:

As a newbie, anyone can help me about how to earn benefit from this forum, after i read many post in here, i think this good forum for sharing information each other. thank you ... 

All you need to do is post or comment 100 useful and constructive post or comment  try posting more informative and avoid posting link so you dont get ban by the moderators and you try to share you knowledge on crypto or if you want you can ask question here.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Thank you for advisement, it so very help me, i`ll try to do this, hope can give contribute to everyone. Regard 

You can read all the answers of people here and add referrals in other places such as Youtube, books and even others. Useful posts are those that do not deviate from the subject.

2 hours ago, Lard79 said:

If you want to earn you should complete first the requirements which is the 100 post, after you complete it the next post will be paid, each post is equivalent to 1000 Satoshi and the maximum per day is 30 post. 

If you want earn from here then you have to connect your account to yobit exchange through this link  https://yobit.net/en/paybyposts. Then you have to comment on posts with 100+ character.  

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Well, maybe you are new to the forum, in case you didn't still have read the rules and guide, but of course, you still need to read those for you to be more informed about the forum. So if you are asking how to earn well if you are new here, I'm sure you know that you should do 100 posts, right? And after completing those posts, the following posts will start to get paid of 1000 satoshi, and of course, the posts will be counted if it contains 100 and above characters and a constructive content. Every day, only 30 maximum posts will receive payment even you exceed still 30 of your posts will receive a payment, and you can view it to your yobit account. The 

You can earn benefits from this forum by doing the action of posting topics on this forum and your post must be constructive post wich contain more than 100 characters

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

4 hours ago, Lard79 said:

Hi mate, kindly refer first to the guidelines and rules in this forum before you will start. In this way, you will know exactly what to post or to keep you away from being ban. Let me know if you need further details.

5 hours ago, Lard79 said:

Well,all you have to do is make 100+ characters constructive post or comments topic related for you to earn free satoshis,around 30000 daily but first you need to make 100 post before getting paid,and make sure you follow the rules.

Happy earnings.

You can earn 30k satoshi per day. You can post 30 posts per day to earn to $3 per day. But remember to follow cryptotalk's terms and policy. Also be aware of scammers.

As you said that's you are the newbie, do you are required to post 100 post first and then you'll get started getting paid from 101 post, good luck

6 hours ago, Lard79 said:

anyone can help me about how to earn benefit from this forum

If you face any crypto  related problem or if you face in the time of crypto trading just post here experts will solve your problem & you can also make money by connecting your cryptotalk account on yobit. You will get paid for maximum 30 post per day. 

Just keep in mind that you have to value quality posting insteand of quantity posting i think you will do better dude.

Yes you are right direction because this forum gives bitcoin Santoshi for per post but should give right answers to the posts and first hundred post will not count and after hundred posts it will start the count

Here in crypto talk we are exchanging ideas, knowledge, experience and skills to improve the community and also help other users too by that then forum are giving us a good payment.

8 hours ago, Lard79 said:

I would suggest you  read form rules and try to interact with members in off topic section .Their you will gain some experience  and understand how to perform well on form.

First you are welcome on this forum with us you can share your

knowladge of crypto here forum will pay you 1000 satoshi per ur

usefull comments after 100 comment post who is usefull and releted

of crypto topic

Go to Yobit, find the drop-menu from the right top corner of the page and click CryptoTalk Campaign. All the necessary information about the campaign is available there with links to conditions and the information on post count. Don't forget to read the general rules of this forum in the "About Forum" section. 

Welcome and good luck.

First. I would suggest you  read form rules And then you can make usefull 100posts. When you have completed the 100posts then you can earn daily 30k satoshi. I mean you can make 30post daily and you can earn 30K btc daily and you can withdraw direct yobit. Then you can trade or withdraw any currency.

You can benefit in this forum by just reading some questions and answers of the other user by learning on their technique you can now adopt for your trading. 

To avoid reading too many posts I can direct you to go to the first section in this forum wich is named as "about forum" when you click on it read all the pinned posts there, those posts are the rules and how you can use and earn from this site 

Check in the about forum section there you can know the rules of this forum and here your rewards will count after reaching 100 posts and also try to avoid off-topic and bounty related topics due to this kind of topic are not count for rewards.

As a newbie most of your earnings will come from posting questions about cryptocurrency and as you get more informed by reading more discussions on this site and even doing addition research over the internet you may be able to add your own opinion to the discussions and the more you interact with the forum the more you earn but do keep in mind the rules when making any content to avoid getting your account banned.

Unfortunately, you have not reached 100 psots currently, which is the number of responses required from every new person in the forum in order to start profit from the forum, good luck.