Beginning of Bitcoin becomes valuable? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

Beginning of Bitcoin becomes valuable?

On 1/5/2020 at 7:57 PM, hmind said:

We all know the history of Bitcoin when it was made and who it was supposed to be used for.

But one thing that still hangs in my mind is what makes bitcoin valuable, in other words is there information about the first time that Bitcoin was valued and become valuable?

For me Bitcoins is a very valuable commodity in the matket later. Everyone has the Coin fever. Everyone wants one. Everyone likes to have one. not only that every silver coin has its ups and downs. It varies values from time to time depending on the situation of the capital. For me BTC can go a long systematic compared to other new coins in circulation.

I think what makes bitcoin valuable is the high demand for it as more demand increases the price of it and this is because bitcoin is a good medium of exchange and many people like to use it.

Bitcoin become more valuable when its demand increases because after its launched its price are dramitical very low but with the passage of time its prices increases like we saw dream at night we are in on sky rockets. 

Beginners are the prospect reputation of any forum and beginners of Bitcoin are a great deal worthwhile as beginners make easier such forum to pull off enormous goals in expectations ,Bitcoin is identical priceless coin the lone gadget is to bear Patience.

Beginners are the prospect reputation of any forum and beginners of Bitcoin are a great deal worthwhile as beginners make easier such forum to pull off enormous goals in expectations ,Bitcoin is identical priceless coin the lone gadget is to bear Patience.

As fer as I know bitcoin demand is huge and demands makes bitcoin so valuable in the market. Others one point maybe reason why bitcoin so valuable because bitcoin is first crypto coin in the cryptocurrency.        

Bitcoin is always on the rise. I think the reason is that people are coming to it and the demand for it is increasing, but no one knows what will happen in the future.

Yes i have listened from my friends many stories about the history of Bitcoin. Earlier the bitcoin was such cheap that one man used 1000s of Bitcoin for purchasing a juice. May be that story is fake. But now its value is increased.

Everytime the value of bitcoin may high, but in such time the value may be goes down.

Only because of users are stuck the bitcoin when its price goes high then they selling it in high price.

For their profit.

At the beginning of bitcoin it was not strong , I saw a post for someone he said that when it was 2009 he was buying pizza with 20 BTC ! 
I think all the beginning of the coins will be weak at first .

well the bitcoin is the part of the free market and it is valued as much as people are going to pay for it. and as much as it is popular and used worldwide. so the price depends on lots of thing but we , its users determine most of the price.

There is no concrete information about the beginning of BTC but it doesn't matter anymore. The BTC is here and will stay here for a long time, in my opinion. The altcoins will compete to replace the BTC but it is impossible in the long run.

No the beginning of bitcoin is not valuable because its was just 0.002 dollar at 2009 ! you can someone said that he was need a lot of bitcoins to buy a Pizza ! 

Because bitcoin and blockchain are new and genius technology at the same time, people know a lot of value for Bitcoin in fighting the global financial system for such a high value.

of course you are jot down i established with you cryptotalk amendment my time approximately country are old cryptotalk and crypto is incredibly top i like crypto yobit is accomplished exchanger bitcoin is incredibly greatest roughly country handle btc you be capable of kind a dispatch and earn bitcoin

no problem you are note down i contracted with you cryptotalk revolution my days a few country are old cryptotalk and crypto is especially finest i like crypto yobit is first-class exchanger bitcoin is incredibly superlative nearly country manipulate btc you preserve cause to feel a forward and earn bitcoin

sure you are create i approved with you cryptotalk variation my sparkle selected country are old cryptotalk and crypto is self-same superlative i like crypto yobit is agreeable exchanger bitcoin is fantastically finest roughly country wastage btc you bottle compel to a boundary marker and earn bitcoin

Well, bitcoin becomes valuable as times goes by many sites are being created and it was connected on bitcoin i think that’s one of the reason become valuable though increasing the papularity of it. It becomes more valuable

This gives good market and profitable prices towards the future and this price is in early January and constantly pumping. Bitcoin is the biggest contribution to date, and it is now when the bull is gone. 

The thing that makes Bitcoins is the idea behind the invention of this btc. The time and money invested in this particular coins makes it decide its value. The miners and traders that use btc and uts demand marks its value.

BTC can become way mroe valuable with time as the coin rises in price and people start to trust it even more after the market recession due to corona.

16 hours ago, Rares002 said:

Well, bitcoin becomes valuable as times goes by many sites are being created and it was connected on bitcoin i think that’s one of the reason become valuable though increasing the papularity of it. It becomes more valuable

Indeed, bitcoin become more popular and valuable because of the great numbers of miners and investors doing their job to have it. 

For sure it will know by the others in the near future. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Yes, the price of bitcoin is really high, but it is changing now, but the amount of supply and the dog is what raises the price of bitcoin or lowers it, but what is the natural price of bitcoin and who is controlling this price is it a company or several companies