Dogecoin (DOGE) Will Become The World's Favorite Coin in 2020 - Page 19 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Yanadia

Dogecoin (DOGE) Will Become The World's Favorite Coin in 2020

There are just too many of them available, and it would take some massive demand and buying to boost the price even a little bit. So far that demand has never materialized, and I don't expect it will.It was revealed in 2013 but even after 7 years it is not even worth one dollar. According to some price predictions, Doge price will reach around $0.20 in 2030. 

On 1/4/2020 at 10:55 PM, Yanadia said:

Right now, it looks like Dogecoin's popularity is skyrocketing.  Many studies have speculated that this coin might become one of the most popular cryptocurrency in the world by the end of this year.

How do you thinks about this guys ?? Is it truth or fake ?

I think its fake! And it was only a personal assumption because we know that "Dogecoin is a meme coin", that's why it was popular, But not that popular like Bitcoin and Ethereum, By the way the 2020 ending is nearing already, But it seems like Dogecoin is the same as it was before and no shadow of turning It was still the same Dogecoin as before so I think it's better to put it that way. 

Edited by Masterrex
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

There are just too many of them available, and it would take some massive demand and buying to boost the price even a little bit. So far that demand has never materialized, and I don't expect it will.In progress dogecoin has slow movement than others. 

• +2 1

Dogecoin has gotten one of the best spending cryptographic forms of money in the historical backdrop of crypto. In spite of the fact that it may not be the most alluring coin from a speculators viewpoint because of its boundless gracefully, there is no uncertainty that its huge amicable network, confounded looking canine, and 'much goodness' has made Dogecoin one of the most profoundly esteemed and longest enduring cryptographic forms of money to date.

On 11/11/2020 at 6:08 AM, Gur said:

I think dogecoin is profitable but in 2020 its values will be remain as same as today's.  It will not give a more profit but you can get average profit from it. 

How is doge profitable in 2020, you need to check the price yourself to see that doge has never being a good coin this year, it was at $0.026 before the year began, and now at $0.029. there have been good coins like bitcoin, ethereum, ripple and litecoin that have gained so much. 

Although as we have already noted doge, it is a coin that projects very well. But only to fulfill a very specific function and is that of exchange. People use it only for transactions because of the cheapness of their fees. But beyond that popularity is a currency that its high supply will not allow it to reach a high price. So don't think about holding Doge and becoming a millionaire.

Perhaps but not sure if market will high then doge will increase and nowadays many other firms are best and we know how it works. its complicated to world favorite in 2020

doge's market cap might be increasing but that's mostly because there are so many coins in circulation and there's no end in sight.  But that's also the reason why any single dogecoin won't ever have a high valuation.

• +2 1

Dogecoin is one of the most popular cryptocurrencies in my opinion. Recently, it has attracted attention with its generally rising graphic, although it exhibits a particularly fluctuating graphic. It is definitely a great time to buy and sell dogecoin. I think one of the most popular cryptocurrencies of 2020 is dogecoin.

Yeah, doge's market cap might be increasing but that's mostly because there are so many coins in circulation and there's no end in sight.Doge is popular, no doubt, but I don't consider it a great coin to invest in.  It makes a much better coin for spending.But that's also the reason why any single dogecoin won't ever have a high valuation.  There are just too many of them available, and it would take some massive demand and buying to boost the price even a little bit.  So far that demand has never materialized, and I don't expect it will

The coins price has no future but still doge is doge and it is already popular and i don't think it would get any popular than this.

There are just too many of them available, and it would take some massive demand and buying to boost the price even a little bit. So far that demand has never materialized, and I don't expect it will.When Bitcoin starts to increase in price dogecoin and many other average coins will follow the bitcoin uptrend.

On 11/11/2020 at 6:08 AM, Gur said:

I think dogecoin is profitable but in 2020 its values will be remain as same as today's.  It will not give a more profit but you can get average profit from it. 

And the price did not remain the same, doge was able to make 1.5x even recently in the recent bull run before the bull trap results. 

On 11/26/2020 at 1:03 PM, Kobitor said:

But that's also the reason why any single dogecoin won't ever have a high valuation. There are just too many of them available, and it would take some massive demand and buying to boost the price even a little bit.  I can only imagine it being hard to be taken in full seriousness.

Over 21 billion doge available, but not only that matters when I read about the coins and what their price can be. It also depends on the algorithm the coin is using also also the starting price of the coin. 

• Useful or interesting 1

There was no way for this to happen and no reason for dogecoin to become the top cryptocurrency. It has a good place right now and it was always in the top 100 coins but this doesn't mean it will be adopted more than now. I like dogecoin but it has inflation and very large supply that doesn't make it a really good investment.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I don't know of any study that claim Dogecoin to be the most popular coin or have the potential to do that. The volume of this coin is low and it is not used as much as other cryptocurrencies. We have other coins that are better in technical terms and Bitcoin will  be the most popular for a long time.

Edited by percare
  • +1 2
  • +3 1

On 1/5/2020 at 3:54 AM, tienda said:

If you mean Dogecoin Doge will become the worlds favorite coin in 2020 for those who are interested on invest on it I dont agree that, Dogecoin is good but the problem his price from his creation today never rise a high price,

Yes sir, Doge coin is a good coin but his price never rise in the market. I bought Doge coin in the past hoping Doge coin will give good profit but I was wrong. Now doge coin price is stable, so doge coin will not become popular coin till coin price increase.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Doge is good coin but not something that can be favorite coin for any year. It is just a joke in a good sense though and people like the doge meme so it gained popularite but it will not rise from the low price it has and it will probably be lower as it doesn't represent a 500million market cap for no reason.

• +3 1

On 1/4/2020 at 4:55 PM, Yanadia said:

Many studies have speculated that this coin might become one of the most popular cryptocurrency in the world by the end of this year.

I am not known about this my dear, where are these studies beacuse Doge wasn't bad for the year but it was done worse from Bitcoin or a few other coins so it is not proven that this studies were correct. I am think you are have to check the facts before make a post about studies and give also links to them.

• +3 1

On 1/4/2020 at 4:55 PM, Yanadia said:

Fake of course, and probably where you read it, it is someone with heavy doge bags that wanted to sell at some higher price. Doge is one of the good coins that we love but it doesn't have nothing better to do from Litecoin. We only use Doge because it is funny and we need fun in our lives.

• +2 1

The fate of dogecoin isn't great because there is no real technology or developers behind it. It is a coin that crypto whales keeps on pumping and dumping with every altcoin season. My experience says that nobody should invest in Dogecoin. It's going to be a dead coin.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

It is impossible for Dogecoin to be more popular than Bitcoin or many other altcoins like Ethereum, Eos or Litecoin as there is big support from communities while for Doge this support is smaller and there are only some people involved a few developers and not working full time either. Doge was always a side project, it is loved but not anything that we can call serious.

• +2 1

On 1/4/2020 at 5:55 PM, Yanadia said:

Right now, it looks like Dogecoin's popularity is skyrocketing.  Many studies have speculated that this coin might become one of the most popular cryptocurrency in the world by the end of this year.

Yeah dogecoin i one of the famous coin in the cryptocurrency world, and it had so meany investors, but now the price is keep falling and drooping and its loosing its investors and there are less and less interests on this coin.

Dogecoin is nice but it is not the most popular or favorite coin. It has low adoption and very difficult trading so it is not preferred as these study that the post claim say. I am think that there is a good coin in Dogecoin because of the low fees but this is it about Doge. It is not different and is the same program with Bitcoin like many other coins so I am prefer invest in the one that everyone is. I can not trade doge either it is very difficult.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Well I think these assumptions and predictions has been proven to be completely invalid, for the year 2020 you will agree with me that the Doge coin is not even amongst the top 10 performance and popularity wise

• +1 1

On 12/4/2020 at 3:49 AM, Frodler said:

Well I think these assumptions and predictions has been proven to be completely invalid, for the year 2020 you will agree with me that the Doge coin is not even amongst the top 10 performance and popularity wise

Yes, in two weeks we will leave 2020, over the past year Dogecoin hasn't shown much movement, I'm not surprised because that's how Dogecoin has always been,
But if you look at the market capitalization, Dogecoin has made great developments, even though the price movement of Dogecoin is very slow, but Dogecoin is able to stay in the top 50 market cap.

• +1 1