Mindset mindset that must be owned by a trader - Forex Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kusumo234

Mindset mindset that must be owned by a trader

Good afternoon everyone, starting this topic I want to tell you about my experience

as a forex trader, I initially thought that trading was easy, just click sell or buy finished,

But in reality, what I imagine is not as easy as reality, forex trading

It's not a place to get rich quick, and it's not a gambling place either,,For those who like forex trading,

please share experiences about how A newbie keeps his mindset.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

3 hours ago, evazotova101 said:

you're the only teacher i can actually learn from. thank u sooo soo much!

Thank you, Adam, for offering this lesson. your teaching method has made this really clear and understanding even for a novice like me.

Thank you for your attention, but I'm not here to teach, but I want to share experiences and also learn with friends in the forum,because there are many obstacles that must be faced by newbie traders, and usually it is due to the wrong mindset, such as the mindset of wanting to get rich quickly.

Dear Brother,you'r right.Trading is not easy.It is comples. and you have to serve your days and nights to achieve success.You should not give up on lossing.I personally suggest you to do money management.In this way your loss will be less

My suggestion for newbies is that they have to follow more real people who want to encourage them and shares their own experiences with them.They have to study hard and find new places for discussing their  trading activity.Because when you discuss you learn different things from different peoples.

On 1/4/2020 at 9:45 AM, Kusumo234 said:

Good afternoon everyone, starting this topic I want to tell you about my experience

as a forex trader, I initially thought that trading was easy, just click sell or buy finished,

But in reality, what I imagine is not as easy as reality, forex trading

It's not a place to get rich quick, and it's not a gambling place either,,For those who like forex trading,

please share experiences about how A newbie keeps his mindset.

as someone who have tried forex trading i would not recommend it to anyone because its stressful and exhausting thing to do, i chose to stick with crypto trading.

@duncun007 it's up to you friend, I do not recommend becoming a forex trader and also do not forbid forex trading, so do what you want to do, if your trader is in cryptocurrency, please continue what do you think is beneficial,because i do both, besides forex i also trade cryptocurrency, but i am more active in forex

@imdad123 precisely because there is a risk we can get profits, that's why many new traders emerge because they are interested in earning more without having to work hard, indeed trading has risks, but that does not mean there is no way to minimize risk, because we are not rich because of trading, wealth is transferred from impatient traders to patient traders

3 minutes ago, imdad123 said:

its clear for earnings we need strong sets of trading other wise we lost our own money from both crypto and forex but after learning we can earn hand some money on daily basis.

That's right, everything needs a process, we might not be able to discover the secrets of trading when we don't dive deeper,besides that we should be able to throw away the desire to get rich quick from trading, because trading is not the right place to get wealth instantly

17 minutes ago, Digicoin said:

In short, we should be patient enough and we should not be greedy. You are very right. Not a place to get rich quick. These are part of trading rules that are mandatory in order not to lose. 

You are right friend, that forex is not the right place to get wealth instantly, but we cannot deny that forex trading can be a means to success,and if a trader is able to consistently get profits that should be achieved by traders to achieve reasonable wealth.

On 1/8/2020 at 4:58 AM, Kusumo234 said:

@duncun007 it's up to you friend, I do not recommend becoming a forex trader and also do not forbid forex trading, so do what you want to do, if your trader is in cryptocurrency, please continue what do you think is beneficial,because i do both, besides forex i also trade cryptocurrency, but i am more active in forex

oh trust me im good here in crypto and i already have 3 years experience in crypto and i wanted to try forex because a friend of mine said it was easier but to me it seemed harder than crypto.

1 hour ago, duncun007 said:

oh trust me im good here in crypto and i already have 3 years experience in crypto and i wanted to try forex because a friend of mine said it was easier but to me it seemed harder than crypto.

Nothing is more difficult than trying to start something new, my friend, if you start from cryptocurrency trading, then you already have a foundation as a trader, I can't say this will be easy, but you will be addicted if you can walk on both sides, as  forex traders and also cryptocurrency traders.

I agree wirh you in trading you will face lot of uos and downs while starting.So be aware and be careful about trading.If you put a trade go think about its next price.whether the price will go or up.So choosing wise decisions in trading is necessary and also basic.

@Harris123 indeed most traders will be faced with failure, even though traders know that forex trading is very risky and not a place to look for wealth in quick time, generally what beginner traders do is probably right, but accuracy is not matched by logical perception so that ultimately losses and losses

You already have the right mindset, trading is not easy and also not gambling. Take care mindset stay on right place is really hard but we need it to accept any result that market giving. The advice is only one, never enter market without safety and when you get angry or depression. All healthy mindset will gonna because emotion can beat realistic mind.

What to keep in as you welcome yourself to trading is that, is not all days the rain fall. Just as forex is explained is all about up and down, loses and gains. Happy and sad.

If you have the faith and mindset of losing, you bound to win in forex trading.

That's correct mindset we should have before enter the market, without that trader will get nothing. Mindset can change if you don't use management risk and money to replace open position. Underestimate market is bad, soon or later your positive mindset will become negative because only get bad result for your activity.

On 1/7/2020 at 10:31 PM, Harris123 said:

Dear Brother,you'r right.Trading is not easy.It is comples. and you have to serve your days and nights to achieve success.You should not give up on lossing.I personally suggest you to do money management.In this way your loss will be less

Forex Trading is not so much difficult you need just to learn it first because in forex trading you need to learn it first than you must try on demo account and then you gone invest your money in the forex market. chose the good broker which is so much important in forex market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Trading was and will always be a complicated thing to do and thats why I decided to retire from this. There are a lot of things you need to learn and you have to be strong mentally for this

On 1/7/2020 at 7:52 PM, Syedbesharat said:

My suggestion for newbies is that they have to follow more real people who want to encourage them and shares their own experiences with them.They have to study hard and find new places for discussing their  trading activity.Because when you discuss you learn different things from different peoples.

Before newbies think of embarking on forex trading they ought to know that it contains huge risks as well as huge capital to start with

On 1/26/2020 at 12:29 AM, Abdomash said:

The mind of the trader must be flexible, creative, in order to be able to influence the customer with all transparency and sincerity, and to return to his trade and on himself with the great benefit that enables him to motivate himself to pursue with strength and determination, thus the trader's mentality is effective and beneficial.

Wow you have explained everything. Yes, I agree with you, a forex trader must have confidence in himself.  Tough and unyielding and the important things  must dare to make a decision.

trading is very difficult, it is not easy and successful since it is not on day 1 and it is a process of accumulating knowledge and experience along with continuous efforts.

Your words are true, as there are people who promote the field that you can become wealthy in several days, and this is a wrong understanding. Forex is like any other field of trade, because you are vulnerable to profit and loss, and you have to be logical in your investments.

On 2/6/2020 at 3:56 PM, Jhadhasan said:

Your words are true, as there are people who promote the field that you can become wealthy in several days, and this is a wrong understanding. Forex is like any other field of trade, because you are vulnerable to profit and loss, and you have to be logical in your investments.

I have witness many people who have take trading as double money making machine and lose their money in few days.They have to set mind before trading this is a legal business not a ponzi scheme where their investment goes to moon and they become billionniars here.

A Trader must know that what he will do in market crash situation and also he must be well aware of the risk involved in the Forex and Crypto trading and investment required for that.

Well, I am agree with you. I was thinking the same few years ago. and after loosing a lot of money. I realized i have to learn this thing first before I jumped in trades. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.