New to crypto - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Neekah

New to crypto

1 hour ago, Divya rana said:

Hy everyone.. Cryptotalk.org is great platform beginners he we can discuss about it and through this we can learn together and can gather lots of idea with the help of different ideas. 

Here we are not discussing about cryptotalk forum only, but the main reason of this forum is to discussing about cryptocurrencies and wallets also exchanges

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 1/4/2020 at 7:13 AM, Muhammad atif iqbal said:

Well i can try to join some airdrops and bounties programs for free earning but i can never complete their task i don't understand why they need kyc many people say that they will earn good amount by joining airdrops i am still in learning process 

I think the reason many Airdrops ask people to do KYC is because some people create multiple accounts in order to have high payments. In addition, some even go to the extent of making use of bots to operate their accounts. So, I think this is what brings about the KYC thing in Airdrops.. 

I would suggest you try to learn how to trade to earn profits as airdrops and faucets give little profits that aren't really worth the time

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

On 1/4/2020 at 1:13 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Well if you are new to crypto you will find cryptotalk an excellent place to start earning some bitcoin, to start accumulating for long term. Then you can try various airdrops but be careful as many don't pay and are only scam , you waste time for nothing.

Truly crypto talk is a unique platform where you make extra income and earn BTC coins it's also a good learning platform indeed start by replying to topics with useful first 

On 1/15/2020 at 5:12 PM, Ahmedabdallah12 said:

Most airdrops now are scam you should try to search for legit airdrops , you can focus on exchanges airdrops they are so legit 

Yes, and the best example legit exchange site is yobit that always offers airdrops and really gives the user of the yobit under the instruction to join and can claim the airdrop. But of course, there are some, but not all are legit of course.

I think you've not much focus on Airdrops because you will wait before it get started that you may lose many time. Just post on this forum and keep in touch on Airdrops sometimes.

I thinks this is the easiest section you can easily post on and if you wish to learn or know more on airdrop just go through their section you will surely know more.

I would suggest that you will find more answers in the airdrop section.  Don't worry beginners will learn a lot here in cryptotalk.

1 hour ago, Amfa said:

That's correct, I rather work on this plat form and earn better than to join any Airdrops and get stressed out. 

But i think joining an air drop can give you some coins/tokens and in feature this can give you much more profit so keep up the good work.

Airdrops are nice as long as the couns are legit and actually traded in an exchange. Some of the airdrops are for useless coins thats not worth the effort so we should choose wisely when selecting airdrops. Check out coinmarketcap.com for coins you can actually trade.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

ro4qmeake3 - Thanks to Yobit exchange and CryptoTalk forum for the opportunity to earn money for each message!

On 1/4/2020 at 11:56 AM, Neekah said:

New to crypto and learning how to airdrop ... getting there slowly it’s surely a learning progress!! Will post if I can get a referral code to help other crypto people to get free cash 

Many airdrops run refferal program to grow their community. And the reward is too high for the work. If you have a huge community then you can earn massive income through refferal.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

If you are new to crypto, this forum will really help you a lot mate to learn a lot of guides and tips to become more better in the world of crypto trading, so goodluck to you mate in this forum.

sure you can do that but you should do that on referral; links category.they will accept that but here if you do that it will be deleted.one more thing you have to share proper info with link and also proof or reliable information there.make money and help people.

You can’t leave your referral codes here, as this rereads the rules of cryptotalk. No need to break the rules of cryptotalk. 

My advice, when choosing airdrop try to find one that doesn't need KYC and avoid airdrops that require to transfer a number of coins first.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

On 1/4/2020 at 11:56 AM, Neekah said:

New to crypto and learning how to airdrop ... getting there slowly it’s surely a learning progress!! Will post if I can get a referral code to help other crypto people to get free cash 

I think you don't need long time to learn for join on airdrops. Because it's too easy. You just need to follow a good youtuber who always share genuine airdrops with fulll instructions.

• +4 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

You can join the rewards campaigns and follow the rules they want to get some currencies. You can also earn from the forum about $ 2.5 a day.

Dear as far I know there are many forums where you can invest and pay but many are scams and some which are not scammers there ways to earn money are hard but crypto talk introduced very easy way of earning.

This forum is better than the things you talk about, as you can get $ 2.50 per day from it by creating topics and benefiting everyone, while dropping air pays a small amount and most of it is a fraud.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

well, sorry mate because your on wrong section.. try to post something related to airdrop in airdrop section of this site never repeat a topics like this in this for beginners it was against to the rules and regulations of this site.. happy posting.

New member to the crypto talk is very good and also this is a profitable site to do 100 comment at first day and 30 comment every day on. 

Yes I am also newbies in this forum. I am trying to work in this forum. Because we know that this forum is one of the best outsourcing site.