Yobit investbox - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Andrewg420

Yobit investbox

Actually I'm new to this cryptotalk site that's why I don't have that much idea about investbox but upto my knowledge don't invest your money in investbox because if you will invest your money in banks and some financial organizations then you will get intrest for your money. So I recommend you to do not invest your money in invest box.

On 1/4/2020 at 7:09 AM, Andrewg420 said:

I am about to earn my first 30,000 satoshi and I saw the investbox feature on yobit, I was wondering what the best coin to invest in is, is it worth using this feature? Are there any risks involved?

My friend, I wouldn't recommend you to invest in this kind of thing. Your earnings from Cryptotalk, you keep it for yourself and withdraw it because investing like that can make you lose all your profit and so all your efforts!

if your confident and good in trading,it is better to do trading at least there you are in control of your money,but if your not sure and want to.earn extra,well you can invest it. but i am not sure which coin as i preferred trading. just do a research first which coin is good until the future.

Yobit investbox is one of the superlative invest envelope of this forum. It is truthful and as well it gives inhabit to earn profit from this investment. Yobit is laid-back to benefit from and too nontoxic and individuals exercise it at a chubby sum

Thanks for sharing with us important feedback. I think I've got a lot of ideas from this that I can put to good use.

you earn more satoshi and increase your fund study about crypto trading and start crypto trading your self investing in yobit investbox is very risky option the price of coins very fluctuating.About what coin is good to invest, I think you should know it for yourself by monitoring also .

i think yobit investbox is mostly a specialized option about yobit exchanger. i would like to tell you that on the off chance that you're inquisitive about contributing you ought to have the mental capability to decrease the losses.

I think, it's really risky.  Because the volatility in the currency market is very high, it is best to do proper research before investing in it.  If you do not want to lose all your funds, then you need to do a good research on investment and then invest.

I think yobit's investmentbox is the best investment site.  Here you can make good money by investing.  But there are some risks to investing here, the market conditions are currently unstable.  So before investing we have to choose the right idea about investment, the right currency and the right time.

On 1/4/2020 at 8:09 AM, Andrewg420 said:

I am about to earn my first 30,000 satoshi and I saw the investbox feature on yobit, I was wondering what the best coin to invest in is, is it worth using this feature? Are there any risks involved?

Don't think that's if you'll invest in the invrstbox you'll be earning profit everyday, there have risk investing in the investbox, because you are ,interest is 10% per day but the coin you invested drop 20% everyday

I worked in cryptotalk. This site very good earn site.This site worked is very easy. Payment daily worke daily payment. Dailly 30 comment and earn 30000 sathoshi.so enjoy this site and earn money

If invest in crypto currency there will always be risk. Risk of loosing all of your wealth at once. So i would suggest you if you are new you should avoid investing anywhere. Better would be to collect satoshi from here and hold them for long term.

There are some risk also in every forums butvin yobit investbox it is good because yobit is a good and safe platform and the best coin to invest is bitcoin because it have great value...

Edited by Dr Zubair

On 1/4/2020 at 10:39 AM, Andrewg420 said:

A lot of those investments in investbox, is not allowed for everyone. There are certain conditions that you need to meet like have Yo tokens, or play Dice game everyday. It is like risking your money to earn a little bit of money. But you can look at micro, that coins has no preset conditions or any dice game to play, and it pays 1% everyday. 

Investing in investbox is a good thing in increasing your currencies, but the only drawback is that the value of currencies may decrease and when you sell them you must wait until they rise again in order to achieve profits

THINK POSITIVE

I am trading from Yobit platfprm almost for a week. In this week I started to learn that without knowledge you cannot earn a good amount of profits. I prefer personally litecoins for my investbox. Maybe you can also try that amd also it has a loe withdrawal fees. So start gathering knowledge and information about investment and then start your idea. 

Since I started working here I also noticed the invest box at yobit but I have been avoiding it because I have a feeling it can cause me loss because I have no idea of how it works.

On 1/4/2020 at 10:39 AM, Andrewg420 said:

You may invest your coins in yobit invest box. You invest coin in yobit invest box easily. But risk is present in every trade. So invest your coins carefully.

The fact of investing in a profitable yobitb fund depends on the amount of the currency that you invest and I prefer investing in bitcoin or ethereum, as these currencies are very profitable.

It is better not to invest in investbox with such a small amount, it is best to just accumulate at least 0.04 btc and invest it in investbox.

Through the investment fund, you can earn money from cryptocurrencies, but I advise you to wait until your amount is greater so that your profits are greater.

I have not invest in yobit  investbox yet. Because  I heard from  senior  that if we want to take good  profit from yobit  investbox  we have to  investbox  big amount. 

On 04.01.2020 at 07:09, Andrewg420 said:

well all those coins in investbox right now are not best way to invest i guess because their price is dropping every day? investbox is just trying to stop the drop

Yobit investbox is the best if you are thinking about to earn daily percentage by putting supported currencies in the InvestBox. There are so many options available for you and you might opt out to choose the best coins or tokens to make investments on the exchange like YODA,USDT,BTC etc.