I want to grow with cryptotalk - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

I want to grow with cryptotalk

On 04.01.2020 at 07:11, Maxtron73 said:

So friends i am saying this sincerely, as i really like this place and spend many hours a day writing and commenting posts. I am learning many things , even if i have been investing in stocks for many years, and now about 2 years on crypto, i want cryptotalk to get always better and be one of the best sources of cryptocurrency information out there. Friends let's work hard together. Who is with me ? 

yes not a question dulyush! you are on the right track and I wish you to do the right thing in this, the sooner the better, I wish you good luck.

You can surely make good profits in this platform.After earning three dollars everyday you will make ninety dollars per month.So after few months by gathering your money you can do investment and make profit.

Im with you. I like this forum not only because i earn money and get to learn new things that interest me but it also lets me practice my english writing skills. Hopefully the site gets more membership and continues to provide a platform for newbies like me to earn and learn cryptocurrency.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

On 1/4/2020 at 5:11 AM, Maxtron73 said:

So friends i am saying this sincerely, as i really like this place and spend many hours a day writing and commenting posts. I am learning many things , even if i have been investing in stocks for many years, and now about 2 years on crypto, i want cryptotalk to get always better and be one of the best sources of cryptocurrency information out there. Friends let's work hard together. Who is with me ? 

I am also working on crypto since 2 years. I gather many knowledge from crypto. In this forum I am earning and learning. I am with you. 

• +5 1

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

i agree to you to grow with cryptotalk my friend, me also a newbie here and i want also to grow with cryptotalk to be successful in life and i love sharing my ideas to others and i almost like posting here my ideas too..

• +5 1

I'm hopeful that this forum will become a great forum to discuss and learn about crypto currencies and I'm looking forward to it

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I am with you. I also want to grow with this forum. I am working here for almost two weeks and I want to continue in future too. It feels amazing to be in a forum where you can learn many things and also earn money. I hope that many more people join here and then we can work together as cryptotalk family and make this forum popular among all.

• +5 1

On 1/18/2020 at 8:51 AM, caklonte said:

I am with you brother, I will continue to study and discuss in the cryptotalk forum and will continue to make this forum better. Because here we meet with many people learning to get knowledge about the world of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.

My plan here is cryptotalk is to become of of the most popular and respected user of the forum.

I think there are many members here like you, we are here to grow with Cryptotalk, but of course there are some members just to promote their referral link or just to be jock posting any topic of 3 words, I think those things can be controlled by Cryptotalk not any text be qualified on topic through a robot.

Edited by tienda
  • +5 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

It's not illegal for them to wake up so I will not be removing those accounts unless they're breaking my rules or forum rules.

15 minutes ago, SunilRaja said:

I also want to grow with cryptotalk , here i am also spending my alot of time posting and commenting new stuffs and earning good amount of Bitcoins.

Yeah and I think cryptotalk forum is a very good and easy way which we can easily learn more about the cryptocurrencies.

yes i am with you and i am using this forum as learning and also earning source.we can do better form this forum together.each users should work hard and share new things with others

• +5 1

I'm always grateful to this site, I always spend my time using cryptotalk every day so that i can learn and earn bitcoins. This forum is informative and profitable you can both earning and learning. Even though it's hard at first to post useful post but eventually you can post useful and relevant post and admin will not deleted your post because it's informative and helpful.

As Crypto gross in heavy margin similarly those which are here in this platform can also grow with Crypto you need to do a kind of hardwork and need to grow with it...you can grow positively 

We all want to grow with cryptotalk is a good forum for everyone of us, we benefits in way one or the other from this great project. I always learn something new here and benefits allot with the ideas and thoughts member shared.

I will spend a lot of my time on crypto talk because there is a lot of profit to be made in a short period of time that will change your financial situation.

im aggre with you i also want grow with cryptotalk.Cryptotalk is very good website giving money plus knowledge i learned many things with cryptotalk.

On 1/11/2020 at 10:57 AM, juos1s said:

I think we need to make efforts to develop cryptocurrencies, I have little knowledge about this forum. and I learn from it

Yes it is true we need to do it to develop crypto with more famous efforts so that many people know it, even we will have knowledge about the forum.

Yes this forum is a great source of knowledge. not just knowledge but also tips and guides. this forum is great for giving anything, learning and earning. this forum existence is really good.

• +1 1

On 1/4/2020 at 4:41 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Every crypto talk users are with you, it has been an amazing journey for me on crypto talk forum ,and still going strong . I would want crypto talk to grow bigger and become the best forums out there. Any appeal for promotion ,campaign or any other form to promote this forum ,Count me in ,I love this forum. 

I am with you in this matter. We have to make this forum one of the best forums. We must have our topics be of great importance to bring members to read and benefit from.

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yeah, I also want the same thing. I wasn't here when cryptotalk was created a few months ago but I think I am here still early because I can see cryptotalk is still in a growing trend recently. 

Yes im with you. Im very grateful Cryptotalk is exist, because it help me to learn about crypto and blockchain and can get paid while posting in this forum

• +2 1

Cryptotalk is a awesome forum site where you can earn and get knowledge from crypto. You can also grow your community through it if you have a good content. 

• +4 1

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

I'm with you, my friend, watch how I grew up here. I like it here and I advise you, keep Bitcoin and learn about blockchain. To benefit from this.