Check your topics from time to time - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

Check your topics from time to time

You are going to received a notification if someone qouted your opinion or comment into a topic. and if you are not receiving maybe your 'notify me of replies' is not on the right side.

yeah we should check the topics time to time, we can also make our own topics and can get replies. this is the best benefit of this forum which the user and newbie so much.

is this safe for our topic? Because there used to be a cryptotalk member who said that after he reports spam post  on the topic, the topic were deleted too.

33 minutes ago, palalu said:

is this safe for our topic? Because there used to be a cryptotalk member who said that after he reports spam post  on the topic, the topic were deleted too.

If is double topic, because I had that situation too. I report some post on my topic and my topic was deleted and I ask moderator about that and he tell me that maybe it's double topic and because of that is deleted.

26 minutes ago, Farrah ilyas said:

Yes i agreed the notification comes in is a reply to the post that we wrote in the topic that we made earlier. 

yes I agreed also by reading your post I get to  know something good and informative .thank you. 

yes I agreed my mostly post are deleted from yobit how to solve this issue. 

Yes i agreed topic creators have to be check in their topic to defend objections and to answer questions.

Yes i agreed also you can warm him by comment. Report to him can possibility for ban of victim account. 

Yes i agreed simple just set notification on by clicking the bottom down there. Notify me of replies you will be seeing the notifications.

To much "agreed" man, chill out a little bit.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

8 minutes ago, BullRunBit said:

If is double topic, because I had that situation too. I report some post on my topic and my topic was deleted and I ask moderator about that and he tell me that maybe it's double topic and because of that is deleted.

but I also often experience my post immediately decreases after I report a topic or post, like this topic 

On 1/3/2020 at 10:49 PM, BullRunBit said:

I was thinking to write about this in my last topic about spamming and creating topics about that but I think this will get more attention.

I check my topics (old/first too) from time to time to see if someone comment to me without quote my post/topic if there are some spam reply or off topic reply.

I check all comments for some topics too (all reply) to see if there are some spam reply or off topic reply.

My suggestion is for all members to check their topics from time to time to see if there are some spam reply or off topic reply to report them.

If you want to clean up forum from spamming you must to do this thing, because will be a lot easier to clean up forum if all members be included.

The final word, STOP SPAMMING!

Very good thought about form.i checks my topic and other topic fully before doing my comment.If i find any spammer i report him atonce.Because they are ruining form.They just want to earn free satoshis.

I already done that guess what happen when I reported the spammer my useful  post decrease and got deleted sometime I even send screen when reporting but now I think twice.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Okay, your suggestion is noted brother. But checking our posts to look for spam messages is not our duty, that is the duty of the moderators. Our duty is to endeavor to that we make useful comments, and the monitoring aspects are left to the admin of the forum. 

On 1/3/2020 at 9:49 PM, BullRunBit said:

I was thinking to write about this in my last topic about spamming and creating topics about that but I think this will get more attention.

I check my topics (old/first too) from time to time to see if someone comment to me without quote my post/topic if there are some spam reply or off topic reply.

I check all comments for some topics too (all reply) to see if there are some spam reply or off topic reply.

My suggestion is for all members to check their topics from time to time to see if there are some spam reply or off topic reply to report them.

If you want to clean up forum from spamming you must to do this thing, because will be a lot easier to clean up forum if all members be included.

Maybe thats is why most of my topics are deleted? I was also confused why most of my post are being deleted I did’nt see any wrong with my post to delete it.

On 1/3/2020 at 9:19 PM, BullRunBit said:

I always check my topics regularly even if I don't receive notifications from quotes. Some members may respond to your topic without quoting your first post but they may ask you a question and give interesting ideas about your topic that worth your attention. I think anyone should manage their own topics and try to stay active and review all the posts in the topic.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/4/2020 at 6:57 AM, Migo said:

I think you will get a notification when someone comment on your topic like the quotes, and if there is any off-topics reply then the admins are doing their job perfectly, until now I checked my topics and nothing suspicious so far 

That's true, i agree with you. He will always received notification when someone quotes his post. He can see if that reply is appropriate to his topic and if its not, the admin will always their to check if they need to delete it or consider it as a useful post. 

On 1/4/2020 at 1:49 AM, BullRunBit said:

Thank you for this suggestion, it will surely help the moderators to clean up this forum to be spam-free. I would also like to help the moderators to clean this forum so I will be gladly check my created topics now.

On 1/3/2020 at 9:49 AM, BullRunBit said:

Indeed yes,

it's really help if we guard our own rank, "checking our own topic from time to time" will help a lot in cleaning the forum of spamming i any form.

Yeah that is good idea to know and report spammer that comment out of nowhere and not about the topic that you post they are like troll and it is annoying.

If people received replies about all their topics then they would be bombarded with notifications. Most of us here come only once or twice a day and we wouldn't want to sift through all those notifications just for weeding out spam.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

16 hours ago, Musa aliyu said:

His this will not become wasting of time by checking on the topic time to time to see who quote you or notifying you, you can only be notifying or who ever quot you. 

And what about people which just write comments without quote? And what about spam on your topic? If you dont check your topics.

16 hours ago, Sholly said:

Okay, your suggestion is noted brother. But checking our posts to look for spam messages is not our duty, that is the duty of the moderators. Our duty is to endeavor to that we make useful comments, and the monitoring aspects are left to the admin of the forum. 

OK when we talking about moderator and forum, tell which forum pay you to write? And it's hard for you to check YOUR topics from time to time.

16 hours ago, Vanessa said:

Maybe thats is why most of my topics are deleted? I was also confused why most of my post are being deleted I did’nt see any wrong with my post to delete it.

Topics or posts? I personally report a lot of topics because it's off topic or unnecessary topics or just copy/paste topics, and tell me is that OK or not?

Its really nice thinking because nowadays spam replies are increasing in the forums topics so to decrease it you have to give attention to your posts time to time so that there would be no spam comments on the topics.

52 minutes ago, Renz08 said:

I am reporting some spam comments even if it is not my topic in the past but I stop because everytime I make a report my own post have been decreasing. I monitor this in few days but its really decreasing. So now I am avoiding making some report for the mean time.

That is because you comment that topics.

Try to avoid such a topics, if you think that topic can be delete and if you think that topic is not interesting or off topic dont comment at all just report and that is it. You probably comment that topic and you report and your posts are delete that is whole story. Just try to avoid such a topics.

5 hours ago, Renz08 said:

I am only reporting replies not the topics.I am also not commenting on some new topics that are not interested at. Sorry if I confused you but I commented mostly on topics with many replies.

No you did not confused me but you did not understand me.

It's does not matter if topic have a lot of reply still can be spam or not useful or copy/paste topic, I recommend you to decide by yourself if is that topic OK/useful for this forum and then write a comment, I hope you understand me.

P.S. I will take the opportunity in this reply to warn members that not write comments/reply on topics about new Yobit airdrop which have code for Yoda airdrop because there are official topic for that and all such a topics will be deleted for sure and it's better to avoid and dont comment such a topic. I recommend too if you see such a topic/s to report immediately.

Official topic for that is:

Yes, this is a good idea and creates an atmosphere of cooperation between members to keep the forum clean of spam. I will always check responses to my topics and report bad ones.

Well we need to be a responsible member here, always check the topics we are replying if there are spam messages and report it. I hope people who are spamming here should stop so this community will be a good place to discuss the hings about crypto.

42 minutes ago, Metsik0 said:

Of course, i check and report spam comments. Everyone needs to do this. But problem with the notification ... I have too. You can turn off  and turn on settings. Or  just clear cache, cookie. Maybe this can help.

I'm also faced with the same problem with him, that's I do not got any of quotes, reactions or any notification, so I don't know what's happened there

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

My suggestion is for all members to check their topics from time to time to see if there are some spam reply

STOP SPAMMING!

I like what you have said that we should stop spamming for cleaner forum but i beg to disagree with checking it time to time.

We are so many here,so checking it will be a waste of time for most of us.

I also follow this rule buddy. I always check my posts before replying there. Cause many spammers ruin the whole post and in the end the post gets deleted! 

Yes I agree with you its our responsiblity to site clean and safe from spammers and I also check my post to became spam but when my post rejected so i can't interested to check and report and I have not notified when some one quite my topic its happen back 10 days and I check my notification bar allows any time