Check your topics from time to time - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

Check your topics from time to time

Nice idea. If we members do that, then it will be easier for the admins in this page from cleaning the spam comments and the forum will only  have useful posts and comments .

18 minutes ago, Agios said:

I think, we don't need to check your topics from time to time, because we will get a notification if someone quotes my topics. on this occasion we can examine all replied to our topic, and of course we must report all forum violations and off topic to the moderator.

Not my you can YOURS topics.

You get notification when someone quote you, what about posts with without quote for which you did not get notification? And for example you get 20 reply without quote.

15 minutes ago, Ashik49 said:

Moderators will be able to take care of it if people are spamming or  but it will hurt it to make sure you have your old stuff checked once in a  think this is a good suggestion as some people do not cite you so when they reply to your post.

Exactly, it's not that hard. And you will help a lot moderators to clean up forum from spamming.

8 minutes ago, Fahad702 said:

Yes!  I always cheak my topics time to time.  Its important subjec.    

Which YOUR topics you check?! You dont have any topic! "There's nothing here yet"

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

I don't know why there is no notifications panel here in this forum...its really usful to know when somwone reply to your comments..to go back to the post..

15 hours ago, shabbir024 said:

yes I am agree opinion  it is good idea   everyone check your old post  you know  increct any other questions  and other topic   clean then forum and also halp admin  and halp forum

Yes that's it we all should be helpful to make the forum much better and make it work fo a ling time nit fir just few months

13 hours ago, Krysta said:

Yes i really think that each member here in crypto talk should do that because it will lessen the spam and also make this forum a lot more learnable for other crypto users

You mean they will learn from their mistakes 🙂

I agree and that should be the main thing about keeping your topics / replies clean and following Forum's Rules standards.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

On 1/13/2020 at 9:59 PM, King Raja said:

So many topics have been deleted today and my comments about 15 are also got deleted and now we have to comments a lot to learn here

So many topics have been deleted today and my comments about 15 are also got deleted and now we have to comments a lot to learn here

i think yours post are mostly under scam.

be sure your post are not available before or make creative and unique post to avoid deleted post

1 hour ago, Kinza said:

If any pervious  reply and post deleted so why are you worried may be moderates deleted so heavy site issue or any other I don't think is creating issue.

You are right in one case that will be delete anytime (today or for few days).

But I think that you did not understand my point.

I write this topic because everybody should to pay attention on their topics and to clean up because (just my opinion) nobody dont want that his topic/s are full of spamming and who now maybe deleted because of that or for example I have situation where my topic looks like I talking to my self because some posts are deleted and I write reply on that posts and now that looks like very illegible.

Yes moderators do very good job but there are many type of spamming from referral links till double posts/topics and off topic posts etc., and who knows how much time is required that be deleted and if members do at least for their topics that job I think that will be a lot easier for other things.

I hope that members understand point why I create this topic.

Because of many comments without point and repetition I will lock up this topic for future reply.

And because one more thing that members which dont have any topic write how they check their topics from time to time, like this one:

30 minutes ago, Jumail jone said:

Yes, I think. My subjects I examine from time to time. Because I see if it's okay. And check the posts - whether the posts are okay. So I can think that stays in my post. And I see them from time to time. So you can see. That I see from time to time or not. And I consider them.

I check he dont have any topic, and this is not first time (check previous posts here) that some member write how he check and he dont have any topic.

Point of this topic are that members cleaning up their topics and help to cleaning up forum from spamming.