Why are you avoid creating your own topics??!! - Page 15 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Why are you avoid creating your own topics??!!

Let's join this survery to help the forum fugure out why do people avoid creating theor own topics  

458 members have voted

1. 1. Why are you avoiding to cretae your own topics?

• Not confident
    • I avoid warning points
    • My topics will get deleted anyway along with my replies
    • I avoid to duplicate
    • I ran out of ideas
    • I'm in a hurry
    • I have no reason

I created like four topics in the forum but only two are relevant as at now. The remaining two are irrelevant and no where to be found because they have been deleted by the moderators. By deleting my topic means any comments under it has will be deleted and due to the large number of deletion I decided to stop creating new topics for now.

I am not avoiding ,but to write good topic we need alot of time to prepare it ,then suddenly it will be deleted without logic reason.so all hard worked and time 's preparing go away .

2 hours ago, zain31 said:

I've created topics before but were all deleted by the moderators for reason I don't even know. Now am scared of creating topics that will make me get warnings. Let say I don't have the confidence again.

@zain31 don't be scared mate, I have not also created topic but I am making research, am sure when we make research and also make use of the search option in the homepage of the site, we will be able to create topics that are not created before. Have confidence and and give up in trying to create topics

I would say that cryptocurrency rules.  And I was afraid to get alerts. But thanks to the cryptocurrency team for not giving me such warnings.  I will get the answer.

I think yes there are  any peoples that create the topics and create the replies. In simple one topics so many replies. So I think we should create the topics but it is necessary create the real topics because same topics should not be here.

• +2 1

In my few months in the forum I recognized some posts in older times were kept as generally the quality of all posts was bad, that is only a few minutes time of work for the creator, while later people started changing and giving complete articles that belong in crypto news magazines and the quality was dramatically risen. 

• +3 2

I don't avoid creating topics I just don't see a reason to create topics that have no information or limited information. I like good topics and the time you put in them meand more. Quality over quantity. Making many posts with two lines of some thoughts and a question is something happening in another forum.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Hello everyone everything is step by step because am following the rules and regulation of the moderators/Admin because creating a which is already on the platform is going to have effect on you because you are against the rule, I still want to know more on cryptotalk and still want to go on research to enquire more before creating a topic @prince MS @mubiflow

I think that many avoid creating topics for fear of breaking some rules and having retaliation for that, however it is necessary for someone to do so, for example I have taken the path of creating more topics for a simple reason, and that is that few topics they are interesting, so what is the solution? Well, create topics where more things to my liking are discussed.

When i created topic i got one warning point because of "referral spam" but the thing is that i made one topic not thirty with same text and everything, but still got warning point.

In the fair of that the topics are already generated and answered,if the same topics are found at the forum then it create many difficulties to understand topics,if we found same topics in different language then we should report spammers.

Because i have no new topics to create so i avoid my self to put a duplicate post its a cheating so i cannot do this . When i have a new topic to share i will share it . We are also fear from warning points . I want to avoid my self from warning and banned . So i follow rules

The problem is the people having the idea what to do so is alot of potencial however normally and unfortunately this has been commonly occupied in which the cause of people panicking and just not posting it anyway as posting topic is like race of the time.

I am not actually trying to avoid posting topics in this forum, but my post is only being deleted by the moderators of the forum and thankfully I do not receive any warning from that it is just that the topic that I posted gets deleted. I am trying to create topic whenever there is something in my mind that I wanted to share to the community of this forum but unfortunately whenever I try to create one it gets deleted. However, I still do not lose hope on doing that especially now that there are only few topics in this forum, and we need to create more to increase their numbers.

Honestly, new topics have to be created, but in an attempt to create those topics we don't get encouragement or guide from other fellow members. However, we need yo show support for the work of each other.

Eventhough there are less topics in a section, those topics usually cover all of my doubts and I don't need to put up a topic for the questions.I don't like posting questions as topics, I want to post topics to spread information to others and help them. I am a beginner and I believe I have more to learn before I give start giving out advice.

Edited by Chirs Anthony

I think it's better to give positive contributions to topics created by others than to create a topic that makes no sense or has been created by others before.

There are many topics to discuss about already.

But I urge us all to do a critical thinking always to come up with topics that will be beneficial to most of us here.

Thumbs up to those who have been creating topics 🙂

• +4 1

Whenever I try to create a new topic, I wonder if my topic will be accepted by moderators and members. It also happens that if we create a new topic, then there is no new or old members coming there quickly. After spending some time, I realized that I should also create my topic. But it is also important that in order to create a topic, we should also have a lot of knowledge about how it will be accepted on the forum or not. And whatever we have created the topic, it is also contains knowledge  and very helpful.

• +1 1

I wish I could make so many post in a day that are useful in order to contribute to the betterment of the forum, but one thing I'm always worried of is duplication of topics.

I have never feel inspired to post anything that's why I have never post anything, I write most of my articles out of inspiration and I never got inspiration to post something here, that's the only reason

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The reasons why I avoid creating my own topics is because most of the topics I have in mind are already created by other members of the forum and I'm  always afraid to have a warning points likewise I don't want to duplicate a topic that will be in form of copy and paste which will lead me to ban and I always feel am comfortable with the topics am attending for me to have more ideas and experience 

• +1 1

The reason I chose is I'm not confident because I'm still new and should keep writing only comments and read the rules several times until I get used to the forum and how to write in it and the most important is how to choose the best idea to publish a topic about it 

In my opinion, my friend, I think that the process of creating topics is not that difficult, but I am avoiding it now because I am a beginner, so I learn from friends' topics and how to raise useful and non-repetitive topics, which makes this topic distinct and has a great turnout from most of the members.

• +1 1

As a beginner, I want to get enough informations about the forum by replying and reading the topics that are created already by other members. After spending sometime and gaining experience I will create my own topics as well.