Can Bitcoin Help with Economic Problems? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Afrizal rahman

Can Bitcoin Help with Economic Problems?

Yes ofcource bitcoin can help any economy to upsurge itself if they are so much expert in its use as bitcoin don't involve any current account balance r deficit amount for its operation. Another reason is that it as is in t controlled by anyone so economists can use phone t in a better way as they want to use it.

I think that bitcoin helps the user with income, in general, the economic help for the country. I agree with this. But in fact, bitcoin is still banned in some countries. I hope that the country will have a better appreciation and appreciation of bitcoin.

1 hour ago, Ijaz888 said:

Indeed, obviously, i think bitcoin will help and add to the advancement of the world later on the off chance that it has been managed a great deal, numerous monetary forms as of now have genuine undertakings on the ground.

You can solve any economic problems. 

cryptocurrency will help in the fair distribution of funds and will facilitate the speed of transaction and control of all accounting actions - this will improve all companies their work.

On 1/3/2020 at 11:05 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

Digital technology helps change one's life and the presence of Bitcoin has shown a new era in this advanced technology world.  Today many people are familiar with Bitcoin, although only a few countries accept it.  We need to know that Bitcoin is an electronic money made in 2009 by Satoshi Nakamoto.  The name is also associated with open source software that he designed, and also uses peer-to-peer networks without centralized storage or a single administrator where the United States Treasury calls bitcoin a decentralized currency.  Is the presence of Bitcoin can help people who are below the poverty line, because many people say that Bitcoin is a way to make money easily and tax free for its users.

Yes it can guys and i am happy to see with this.

13 minutes ago, biosar said:

Bitcoin makes a difference with financial terms since you'll be able update your financial status from bitcoin.

It can make a difference, it can help.with the economic situation if only it will be used in the right way.

yes,crypto currencies are good source of income,so it can help many people,by this means,a community can uplift from poverty and help solve financial crisis.

Edited by ram007

I understand that crypto should be taxed in order to help governments, but thw main thing is how to collect it? Do they expect millions of crypto users to give their transaction details to the government every year? Will it be accurate? Will we even remember to keep track of those transactions? If government really want the tax money, they should think of a better convenient way to tax everyone. Also, for example if a currency is really unstable, perhaps the people in that country can switch over to a stable coin, ensuring their money will not disappear in a second.

I think if you earn some extra money on this platform then your economic situation is change. So I would suggest you that you can work on cryptotalk for learn and earn.

19 minutes ago, thaiba said:

Bitcoin can offer help with economic trouble in person level, for national level it is able to be a fiasco.

Totally agreed, nations must find a solution though because banning crypto is nit in question, people will still use it.

Of course it will help economic growth of the world but government find it difficult to understand how powerful bitcoin is and other currencies if crypto  is legalized by a government Agency a lot of changes may apply 

Yes sir!  BTC now are help alot people around the planet, more and more people get in and more transaction are made, is more equality for people that never have and bank account maybe the time make a chance in the futre of the economy.

I don't think crypto currency help to increase any country economy because crypto currency main purpose low tax's provide for transaction and its also anonymous way then how to increase economy I think crypto destroyed the economy because government needs founds to run their system and governments collects this funds through tax's so I can't believe crypto increase economy

6 hours ago, Ayyad said:

Actually, this is one reason why Satoshi Nakamoto created Bitcoin. Be that as it may, Bitcoin is anyway a speculation with a lot of endeavor designated to cosmic instability, subsequently it has not so far been viewed as a productive hedgBeware or scramer stay safe

Yes to solve so many problems.we are facing and make it possible for a good economy to prevail.

Bitcoin system is a system that amazed minds ... and took hearts, it is really amazing and safe from penetration .. it is the miracle of the age

I dont know how much it will help for economic problem..  But it creats work for people’s.. And there also no banking activities. So it is a easy way to earn money     

Yes i believe that crypto can help our economic. Becouse when we work on crypto we earn money from crypto. When we earn money its very importent for our country.

On 1/3/2020 at 3:26 PM, Roomi said:

I am agreed with that statement that bitcoin is helping to eliminate poverty but also its being used in dar web for criminal activities. Which should be controlled. 

Bitcoin will so much help with the economic problems becasue so much problems in the economy and peoples will take tension for the future but the crypto market is best to make money and reduce the value of jobless peoples.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes Bitcoin Can Help You In Upgrading Your Economic Value Because It Gives Lot A Profit To You If You Have Knowledge About It.

All of the crypto-currencies are easy to use,  transect,  and E-friendly. Also nowadays many online shopping sides acceptes cryptocurrency.  I think the bright future of cryptocoins are near.

Bitcoins are easy to transaction..  I think it helps with economic problem. You can get a side income which helps you a lot   

I don't think that bitcoin can solve the economic problems presently because to solve such problem you need to cover all the major part of economy so that more and more users will have the knowledge of it and they also must be using it.

Yes it is helpful to control the economic problems. Beacuae unlike standard notes it doesn't require anything to be backed so you don't have to worry about current account deficit or something like this.

On 1/3/2020 at 7:05 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

Digital technology helps change one's life and the presence of Bitcoin has shown a new era in this advanced technology world.  Today many people are familiar with Bitcoin, although only a few countries accept it.  We need to know that Bitcoin is an electronic money made in 2009 by Satoshi Nakamoto.  The name is also associated with open source software that he designed, and also uses peer-to-peer networks without centralized storage or a single administrator where the United States Treasury calls bitcoin a decentralized currency.  Is the presence of Bitcoin can help people who are below the poverty line, because many people say that Bitcoin is a way to make money easily and tax free for its users.

People say Bitcoin trading is a way to make money easily but it is also one of the easiest ways of losing money.

Market swings can be very erratic.

It depends on luck sometimes.

Edited by Dimi_00

It could be help specially to those who has lock of knowledge and lock of degree.crypto currency is one of alternative earning.injoining free to earn websites or forum like bitcointalk most specially CRYPTO TALK

Bitcoin is only suitable for the rich people at the moment and the poor ones have to buy altcoins in order to become rich as they can't afford to put all the eggs in Bitcoin. I spent lot of money in altcoins and all of them were dead in the past as I though to invest in BTC, but the price is too high from the past 6 months.

Bitcoin can change life and economic problems too, but everyone should believe in it.