Yobit codes - how it use - Page 4 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dimarrik

Yobit codes - how it use

Yobit codes is wonderful sir, I just send my all balance to my brother and collect fiat money from him without any charges this is so good I never know I can send to other Yobit user using Yobit code. Thank you for this content. 

9 hours ago, Baki043 said:
Yobit codes - allows users of Yobit Exchange pass each other cryptocurrency without fee.To create Yobit codes click on your username right corner and choose Yobit codes.Select coin (it must be on your balance) and specify the required quantity, then push - Create new code. For activation push Activate Yobitcode.

Actually, the best thing you can do is recommend the OP, the OP information is perfect. Maybe adding something meaningful that is not there or having some personal experience with Yobit code helps.

But copy / paste is a bad practice and in fact you are over 100 posts, so you should do that this is a violation of the rule, one of the most unpleasant because it takes advantage of the efforts of another.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Is like magic using Yobit code I created it and send to my brother, is awesome it working you can send and receive to Yobit without any fee. 

12 hours ago, Brendan said:

I have never use yobit codes. Yobit codes for a newbie sounds like an alien word. It doesn’t really explain why would anyone wanna use a code.

Some people use them to withdraw their money to payment systems that have a large minimum amount, for example, if it's $ 10 and you have $ 5 on one Yobit account, $ 2 on another, and $ 3 on the latter, you can create codes and transfer the balance to one Yobit account.

this is a good system to made transactions between internal user.i have try to withdraw on other yobit account but it shows address not vaild.so you can't withdraw to other yobit address but transfer to other account is good system. 

5 hours ago, Sabba092 said:

But bro I have not fully understand can you have me specific details.

Simple go to this page: https://yobit.net/en/yobicodes/

When you click on your username on Yobit you can see Yobit codes and when you click you will get that page.

You have two options,

- Activate Yobicode (green button), which mean to activate already existing code which someone send you simple when you click on that button putt code in "Code required" solve captcha and click Activate.

- Create new code, select cryptocurrency which you want to send putt amount which you want to send and click Create new code (blue button) you will get code which you need to send to person to which you wish to send coins.

Like I already write there are no fees to create or activate Yobicode, and you can activate code only on Yobit exchange.

I hope now you understand how Yobicode works.

If you have some more questions freely ask.

On 18.02.2020 at 10:48, arstigoc said:

I think it’s a genius idea to exclude fees etc. it’s just misleading to others that’s all. Maybe I missed the bold header where it explains the use of the codes. 

It can be valuable in different ways, sharing coins without expense primarily. It works like coupon, once you've got claimed, the connect not work any longer.

Yobit codes are some codes which helps us to transfer our whole balance from one place to another without any transaction fee. This is a really great feature added by the yobit team. 

it is great idea when you want to exchange with a friend and you do not want to pay any fees 
also if you pay to members for small services it is good to to codes in yobit to save repeated fees 
actually it is good feature , also to give some gifts to your friends if you want 

yobit code is a transaction feature between yobit users that can help senders reduce transaction fees and I think this is good because it can reduce the burden of coin transaction fees

There is the guides from the officials how can you use Yobicodes and how is it important on their platform. You can get support by raising the tickets to customer care representatives. They are very active on social medias like telegram.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

the yobit codes is the app you making a account and the registered your self there after that your cryptotalk  earing will will be going there and you can also sell an buy currency there.

I don't have any idea about yobit codes. I don't know how to use the yobit codes. If you have any idea to help me and tell me to this point. 

8 hours ago, usjiavaka said:

Just as they are distributed in chat exchanges, you need to have a good skill to activate them in time. If you want to deposit your tokens and tokens to other yobit coins then it's free. As mentioned, Yobit code is great and worth a try.

like.jpg.350c17c664d8540efa5978595dc4027e.jpg(*)

That's right, I don't use Yobit chat very much, but I have seen them, I didn't even try to verify why somebody sure already took them, but as I always say in Yobit there are many activities and things that happen you just have to be attentive.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 9/30/2019 at 4:25 AM, Consignee said:

It can be useful in various ways, sharing coins without fee mainly. It works like coupon, once you have claimed, the link not work anymore.

Yobit can use this code for rewarding us as well. Just create code with pre-determined amount for our posts, we can claim easily to our yobit account.

Hello and a question the code use just between to account of Yobit to send coins between them right ?? 

So essentially, this is the component for moving coins to another yobit client, right? Generally, if a client needs to move their coin to another record, the client should pull back their coin to a different location, the limited quantity of withdrawal expense will be charged.

I wish I saw this post earlier when I needed a way to transfer yobit code to others. It is very explanatory and detailed. Thanks for sharing this here. I'm sure there will be lots of people who need it.

I did not use this because i am not acre about this. I learn about this what things for use this. Some say that it is use for the transaction of money to oyher wallet.

This really good topic to share with us and I really don't no previously, but now I understand what is yobit codes so according to this information I think this codes use when we sang coins from our to our friends yobit account then use this codes, we never pay any fees its this transaction made fees free and we save some coins its really good option from yobit.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well..I am a new user and I don't have any knowledge about it and i want know about this so I needed someone who give me some knowledge about it...thank you

This is really helpful and I think now this help to other, but when I check I see that there is 120000 in bitcoin when you try to create code I don't know if its fee.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

Youbit is a good credit exchange system. By this Anyone easily can make exchange his credit point to money. By this we also see our credit point. It is very useful and  helpful also. Thank you everyone 

This is a great feature that I did not know about and it is easy to apply too. This means that we can withdraw cash without fees if we transfer it to a broker account

One of the best features of the unit code exchanger is that the tie is much easier to work with, and the job is much better and the tie is much safer and better to invest with.

It is exceptionally shrewd and down to earth. Giving cryptocurrency to individuals and companions could be a exceptionally great work. so more individuals can have an thought approximately crypto coins.