Investment to know crypto project is it safe? - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Investment to know crypto project is it safe?

Investing in something you know is a very good thing, of course, but why put yourself in this situation to invest in his work, you know it and leave the rest is a very bad thing.All you have to do is study the market well so that you do not miss any opportunity 

• +2 1

I prefer to make investment in the popular projects which have been use by other members. Most new projects now are fake and created by scammers but and some altcoin don't last for much period of time  because they failed and not good for longtime investment. 

Yep it is safe my dear. You can put all your trust in the crypto currencies.  It is totally safe and you can invest here and know the benefits about it. We are working at a good platform.

Investing in known currencies is better because it has a history in the market and most of the expectations revolve around it. You can know the movement of the market if you find a reliable site and indeed there are sites that carry 90% credibility, so it is better known for new cryptocurrencies.

On 1/2/2020 at 4:00 PM, Delgboke said:

I discovered that many people are already used to investing their money on the popular cryptocurrency that they think are valueable in the market instead on the new cryptocurrency project that are yet to be listed in the crypto market. On your own what do you think about this? 

Investment is the best scope in this world and the best platform to invest your money is cryptocurrency. As I experienced, cryptocurrency gives profit to everyone who invests in it. I also suggest you to invest your money in cryptocurrency.

Crypto is the investment business and in the crypto market so many peoples will invest and they buy the coins and sell that in the high price in the market. Crypto is the world best business and we can change our life in it easily.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I want to tell you that first of all you should to investigate about the Crypto project before the investment in the Crypto projects that is very beneficial for you to get the profit against your investment otherwise you can lose your money

Though the past performance does not guarantee that it will be the same in the future. But it provides a guideline as to how successful the project is going to be. A new project has no past so it is very difficult to predict its future.

This is to Indeed, into the best work platfrom crypto protected the first maintain the distance from your individuals to know abut project.I have about past performance does not guarantee provides project from difficult to a future in successful.Best of luck. 

Yes it is safe no doubt your investment in cryptotalk is always safe. That's why i joined this platform because i see this is very authentic and reasonable way to get money. For my opinion cryptotalk is the best platform for earning. 

You're right smaller than expected extend are presenting and numerous other monetary standards are moreover propelling but individuals are not getting more ventures on those extend since of the confidence they are having on the the more seasoned projects going through within the cryptocurrency and I think individuals who take a few chance so that they can get more thoughts from unused ventures, and it also depends on the kind of project you want to embark on. 

Well I think many people are afraid to invest in the new coins because most of them seems to be scam. When people invest they lose their money after a while due to the drop in price of the coin. So this makes people want to invest on a popular and well known coin which has existed for long.

Knowing all the information about cryptocurrency and gaining knowledge about investing can be profitable to invest in cryptocurrency.However, investing here leaves some risk of money. You need to be aware of various scams.

Investing in coding for me is safe to invest in your country with a big obstacle and you will not find anyone to support you, but coding is easy and with appropriate capital for every person and very safe. 

Actually, Investing is not something you do for fun, it involves money so you should take all things into account and be very careful. We can avoid scammers by just checked the account if there are many members to that project. I prefer coins which are established in the market than new coins because most of the new coins are scam we can not trust them easily.

Bro investment is always good, but there is a need one thing that where I am investing my asset it's so important,  if you invest in a place that vis not trusted then there is a chance bro lose your asset.

I think that the reason behind this is people's lack of confidence in the new currencies, there are many currencies that appeared and disappeared, among them those whose project was a failure, and some of them were fraudulent and aimed at stealing people's money, so he relied on the old known currencies, which enjoy a wide reputation  To be able to trust her.

• +1 1

It depends on the person's experience in analyzing and searching for currencies, and studying its project whether it is strong or just a fraudulent currency, and not everyone has this experience so they prefer to invest in famous currencies for fear of fraud

whenever the project is new you can invest in it for the very amazing profits in the future but if you are not investing because of the fear of losing your investments you are doing very wrong thing

Well crypto currencies are pretty much safer to invest on as they yield an appreciable amount of profit in a short time frame and the reason why people invest on coins that are popular is due to the reputations they hold.

Frankly, I have a friend who is an expert in everything related to investing, all I do is a phone call and I ask him about the currency in which I should invest in, but I am trying to learn the method that he is following

• +4 1

Hello my friend if you are really interested in investment firstly you must have knowledge about it for profit. You can get information about it from our seniors or you can search information about it by use of internet so you can work on it then easily. Have a best of luck. 

Cryptocurrencies may be more profitable than coins, but the bad thing about them is that they are never balanced. Always there is a frequent fall and rise in their prices.

The new ones are not tested and usually if they are not listed it is a risk they will not make it. The exchange listed also is important as some exchanges are not having liquidity and there can be dumped coins. Some teams are selling a lot often right after the listing the tokens that were dedicated for development of the project. These are not very different to scam projects either.

I think that it is safer that way, because when we are not sure about a new cryptocurrecy projects, then definitely we are better off with the ones that we know, though it is good that we also try new projects, but untill we are able to prove there genuinty, we should stay away from them.