Error on blockchain.com wallet! - Page 3 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Error on blockchain.com wallet!

I think it is a technical error nothing else because i really trust blckchain amd it is one of the most trusted wallet in the market. Try after few hours maybe it will start working normally.

try enabling Java/ Flash Player plugins in your browser . if this doesn't help, just try logging in to your wallet from another browser.

Try to reload the page and clear your cookies in your browser, my friend who had this error it helped and he was able to log in to his wallet.

Edited by IamLeader12

I have never faced this type of errors ever in my entire trading experience. But i actually have stored my private keys and my email so precisely that I never get distracted from that. And I hope that this much of awareness can never cause any kinds of errors. So always be prepared about keepingthose safety and maybe you will never face any kinds of problems ever. 

it's far because of blockchain  verification machine. i am also having the equal trouble. The most not unusual trouble we're facing on Blockchain is, most of the time confirmation emails do now not come at the time. anyway, you might contact the guide group.

On 1/2/2020 at 10:20 AM, teminalibug said:

What if i owe drug sellers and they want to cut off my finger and i face this trouble??!!

This post is a really good example why we shouldn't trust custodial wallets. These wallets are centralized and can suffer shortages, just because they just run on a single server (with a probable backup one) and can't actually be considered reliable services. Blockchain is about decentralization and cutting all these services by owning the keys to our wallets. Do not use coinbase or blockchain wallets as you don't know what can happen to their centralized servers.

I never experienced a problem like this while using a blockchain wallet before, but try to log in from another device or contact support

Life is great and enjoy it

Don't worry friend, this happens sometimes. It can happen because of internet problem, browser that you are using or blockchain them selves can have problems in their site. You can stay for some time and try again later.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

seriously !I never suffer from any problems as you discussed . I think there is some technical issue behind it or I assume that IP address is different different ( ip of eMail confirmation and that browser you used to login ) .

try To contact blockchain team reagrd it , they will help you 🙂 .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

As far as I know, this is a server issue not a client issue. You can either contact their Support Team or export your private keys to any other non-custodial wallet.

Да, действительно однажды ошибка была, но потом ее быстро пофиксили, буквально за пару часов так что особо не бойтесь пользоваться данным кошельком 🙂

the page in some moments gets so something unstable and falls the server I happened a while ago. blockchin is very good do not stop trying. because it is the best page for transactions.

Real friend this is so sad. But it can be temporary and your wallet starts working normally after a few hours. Just have a little patience, I'm sure you can have access to your earnings.

Good question ... there are two errors in the blockchain wallet and not one, it always changes the cryptocurrency receiving address and the second error always changes the withdrawal fee

Oh, my condolences, I have never had this problem, rest assured that your money is okay, I believe in blockchain. Try restarting your computer or try contacting blockchain customer care.

I'm trust the coinbase wallet this is a very good wallet.. They work very well. This is a cool wallet. But no issues  of me in this wallet I'm use 4 years this wallet. This work is very awesome. They provide the security and completely protected.! 

• +1 1

On 1/2/2020 at 2:20 PM, teminalibug said:

Today i wanted to cashout some of my funds from blockchain.com wallet but I face an error during email, verification, thinking about maybe if i disabled email verification I would not have to face this, now my funds are stuck and i cant do anything about. What if i owe drug sellers and they want to cut off my finger and i face this trouble??!!

1555458914_Screenshot_2020-01-02BlockchaincomWallet-ExchangeCryptocurrency.thumb.png.7abadf733d69ec4397054d4b40418204.png

So what do you think guys, should i ditch blockchain.com wallet? and what should i use for an online wallet instead?

I think you need to contract with your blockchain wallet because I've never done that.If you make any contact then hopefully their support team will fix your problem.Of course, if you do not give the private key to anyone, your account may be hacked.

Your relation between blockchain . com is on the base of rules and regulations . If we follow the rules and regulations than we will be secured our all private keys are secured here otherwise our account can be banned because of don't follow their rules and regulations. It is the best wallet for earn money if we follow their all rules. 

Blockchain is quite more safe and reliable platform for the crypto customers where this wallet provides them very good number of services. If this is happen with this wallet then there is a surety of not loosing your money.

The sort of error has never occurred to me on the world's best blockchain wallet. There may be a variety of explanations for this form of error on a Blockchain wallet. If your computer network sends erratic traffic, Blockchain will show this error.

• +1 1

Do not worry, they are problems that occur in the wallet server from time to time, or they may be procedures for updating or additional protection for the server, and this problem will be solved within a short period.

This is very disgusting topic special to blockchain wallet user like me I am using blockchain wallet during wallet using summer vacation setting your mind you do not faced different kind of error occur in your website during earning you can shut your mind and first of all you can set in mind verify your account