Error on blockchain.com wallet! - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Error on blockchain.com wallet!

Today i wanted to cashout some of my funds from blockchain.com wallet but I face an error during email, verification, thinking about maybe if i disabled email verification I would not have to face this, now my funds are stuck and i cant do anything about. What if i owe drug sellers and they want to cut off my finger and i face this trouble??!!

1555458914_Screenshot_2020-01-02BlockchaincomWallet-ExchangeCryptocurrency.thumb.png.7abadf733d69ec4397054d4b40418204.png

So what do you think guys, should i ditch blockchain.com wallet? and what should i use for an online wallet instead?

I bet it has to do with Blockchain's verification system. If you have the private key of the wallet then you can access it from another wallet where you can enter a priv key. You can send support ticket to Blockchain.com and tell them about your drug debt problem lmao 😂

4 hours ago, KindCoin said:

Contact the blockchain customer care. Do not worry, it is just a delay, you will see you cryptocurrencies. 

I trust the platform and i'm sure ,my money is not lost, but this is just bad as what if you are in a hurry with your coins.

On 1/2/2020 at 1:20 PM, teminalibug said:

Today i wanted to cashout some of my funds from blockchain.com wallet but I face an error during email, verification, thinking about maybe if i disabled email verification I would not have to face this, now my funds are stuck and i cant do anything about. What if i owe drug sellers and they want to cut off my finger and i face this trouble??!!

1555458914_Screenshot_2020-01-02BlockchaincomWallet-ExchangeCryptocurrency.thumb.png.7abadf733d69ec4397054d4b40418204.png

So what do you think guys, should i ditch blockchain.com wallet? and what should i use for an online wallet instead?

Oh this is so sad.But may be its temporary and you wallet start working normally after few hours.You feel insecure then you can install coinbase online  wallet .it much safer for you .Easy to use and you don't have to worry about hacks.

On 1/11/2020 at 9:57 AM, Goodcoin said:

You need to contact their customer care support center. They will help you out. Your cryptocurrency gas not lost, you will get it back. 

I know that my money is nit lost in the wallet, the point of this topic was of there is a better online wallet over blockchain.com.

18 hours ago, Syedbesharat said:

Oh this is so sad.But may be its temporary and you wallet start working normally after few hours.You feel insecure then you can install coinbase online  wallet .it much safer for you .Easy to use and you don't have to worry about hacks.

yes it was a temporary problem, but still got me locked from my finds fr sometime, so i need another wallet that can do better than bitcoin.

On 1/6/2020 at 7:32 PM, CAGEGG said:

The problem is most likely with the wallet servers, or with your Internet connection, try restarting the PC, or the browser should help

I also faced this problem one day and then i try to know about than as my internet connection was okay. then i knew that there was a problem with the server.

I do not use Blockchain. And I don't know much about it. How the account is opened and how the money is transacted. But I'll know all about it later.

In Blockchain wallet I have not faced any problems.I am don't find any errors.I think blockchain wallet not any bugs  

20 hours ago, TheCryptoFuture said:

Just wait for sometimes. The error will disappear. I am very sure. But if not then contact customer care line. 

The error did disapear, but i do not real care, i just need an alternative here.

On 1/2/2020 at 12:20 AM, teminalibug said:

Oh that is sad to know maybe their is problem with that wallet just try to contact the support or refresh the website or that app.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

1 hour ago, Xsimple said:

Oh that is sad to know maybe their is problem with that wallet just try to contact the support or refresh the website or that app.

I did all that, but later the problem got fixed and everything worked just fine. Just a shame for a big wallet like that.

Honestly you are one of the first persons that said they want to leave blockchain wallet. I never seen people complaining about this error so maybe you were just a little unlucky that it happened to you 

6 hours ago, Billal said:

There are some problems of technical problem so don’t worry who use blockchain wallet.So many time I faced this type of problems but few time later its automatic restart. 

right the problem was for a limited time and now all are okay. the wallet is very much secured to store any kind of crypto asset here.

6 hours ago, Yawar said:

Well contact to there help section or post issue on Reddit. Well Blockchain.com, info ect have their noses so far up Ver's Ass they will drag out anything they can which benefits the Bitcoin network and their clients

I would have fo9llowed your advicde3, but it is alreday working, but you guys are missing the part where i said i want an alternative wallet.

On 1/2/2020 at 2:20 PM, teminalibug said:

It was happened with me many time but after few hours solve automaticly. I think this is not mejor problem maybe some bug issue. 

But as a user many people’s worried about this reasons because many people store crypto in blockchain.            

• Useful or interesting 1

56 minutes ago, Sohel Rana said:

It was happened with me many time but after few hours solve automaticly. I think this is not mejor problem maybe some bug issue. 

But as a user many people’s worried about this reasons because many people store crypto in blockchain.            

A company like blockchain should fix this soon or it will become many concerns.

Oh, my condolences, I have never had this problem, rest assured that your money is okay, I believe in blockchain. Try restarting your computer or try contacting blockchain customer care.

Try logging into your wallet from another browser, it should help you, if it doesn't help you write to them in technical support , they will give you instructions on what you need to do in order to fix it.

On 1/2/2020 at 9:20 AM, teminalibug said:

lol very funny, 

but did you retry it out maybe it was something bad connection or something not so serious 

16 hours ago, Yunusalemu said:

lol very funny, 

but did you retry it out maybe it was something bad connection or something not so serious 

I know right, for big company like that, it got fixed later ad was not an internet connection or anything like that.

This is very distabing topic especially to blockchain wallet users like me but I think these kind of errors occur due to some verification or network problems cause I have been using blockchain wallet for almost a year now and I didn't face any kind of the errors I also suggest the use of a blockchain app its super fast than the web.thanks.