How Do You Use Bitcoin? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Afrizal rahman

How Do You Use Bitcoin?

1 minute ago, Reborn24 said:

Bitcoin in my country is not yet considered as legal so my use of bitcoin is not for daily. I am thinking of investing and holding bitcoin because I read that the value of bitcoin this year will be doubled. 

Well that's unfortunate but I think even it is not legal, you can still use it, right? But not all the time, anyway yes it is good to invest in bitcoin now, but I will not recommend to buy right now as its price keeps on the increase because maybe if you buy in $8500 then suddenly it drops then it will be a loss for you.

I used my bitcoin for purchasing other cryptocurriencies. Sometimes i pay my credit. And maximum time i used my bitcoin for trading and investing. I love to invest in many sites.

Generally I use some of my BTC for buying from some shopping market. But not for the all time actually I am working in the crypto only for money.

You can use Bitcoin to either buy things or invest online and profit in trading them

On 1/2/2020 at 12:42 PM, Afrizal rahman said:

Bitcoin can be used for expenses, similar to money.  Some people also save it for investment purposes, while others prefer to use it as a method for making international money transfers.
Bitcoin exists electronically and is stored in a "Bitcoin Wallet".  There are many types of Bitcoin Wallet: Desktop Eallet, Cellphone Wallet, Online / Web-Based Wallet, Hardware Wallet and Even Paper Wallet.

Then how do you use Bitcoin in everyday life. I want to know this and share your story here.

Quoting

11-39-37-images.jpg

In my case I only used bitcoin for trading and I don’t have to store those bitcoin in my wallet because it’s not good if those wallet attack by hackers my coin will danger.

Many people use it in different way what they want actually. Some are investing, some are exchanging and some are trading.Some also are buying Their Daily tools what they want.           

Yes, thank you my friend .. you asked questions that I am looking for them answer .. I will follow the response of friends with you

Yeah I use bitcoin  a lot for many stuff now on the internet, I buy hosting space from hostinger with my bitcoin and I spend my bitcoin on games, recharging my mobile credits using alfatop and so many other things using my bitcoin.

I received payment from this forum using bitcoin. That's the only way to receive payment quickly. This is the main mission of bitcoin. Because the supply is limited, people save it for sale to the highest bidder.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

On 1/2/2020 at 1:30 PM, Jeet Narayan said:

I'm using bitcoin as earning more coins and buy some clothes and domain. Now Bitcoin is make my life easier. From bitcoin i'm learning best way to trade.

For me I use bitcoin in trading there’s so much way to use bitcoin but for me the best way is to trade it with other crypto because it will give you more profit.

In my daily life, I use bitcoin as a trading commodity in exchange for profits and use bitcoin as a means of payment and transfer between countries.

Bitcoin can be use in any types of the small expenses and also to be added that it is similar to the money and also needed by people a lot. 

Bitcoin has become very popular and has many uses now. It is a good way to transfer money from all countries and it is also a way to profit and invest in some platforms and trade in it.

On 1/2/2020 at 12:30 PM, Jeet Narayan said:

I'm using bitcoin as earning more coins and buy some clothes and domain. Now Bitcoin is make my life easier. From bitcoin i'm learning best way to trade.

Your statement is very good and it takes a lot of people to get a chance to earn a lot more coins by buying everything that is needed, so you feel that bitcoin makes your life really change and is more fortunate thanks to bitcoin.

Bitcoin has taught many people to be good to a lot of knowledge so that in the future life is more meaningful again by giving a lot of income from bitcoin.

The use of bitcoin matters in everything in crypto market, If you are trader than you mostly use bitcoins for trade other crypto currencies, If we want to convert it with fiat than we have have to use bitcoins also. 

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Bitcoin is an online currency that allows Bitcoin to be used as a currency, in many countries of the world, Bitcoin can be purchased directly by the commodities, and there are booths of Bitcoin.  By saving and investing in my country Bitcoin is a valid currency  No, I use Bitcoin through money transfer to Bitcoin.

Well I use bitcoin to trading and also for investment and buying mobile load. I'm sure many people who like to trade bitcoin because of volatility.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I use my bitcoin to invest in other Cryptocurrencies so that i can earn collective profit through other coins in Cryptocurrency because there are various coins available which gives good return.

On 1/2/2020 at 5:42 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

Bitcoin can be used for expenses, similar to money.  Some people also save it for investment purposes, while others prefer to use it as a method for making international money transfers.
Bitcoin exists electronically and is stored in a "Bitcoin Wallet".  There are many types of Bitcoin Wallet: Desktop Eallet, Cellphone Wallet, Online / Web-Based Wallet, Hardware Wallet and Even Paper Wallet.

Then how do you use Bitcoin in everyday life. I want to know this and share your story here.

Quoting

11-39-37-images.jpg

I am presently using it to sustain my carrier as a student. It really helps me in carrying out my daily activities in the campus.thanks to bitcoin and cryptocurrencies

I use bitcoin to trade and buy other altcoins. Sometimes I also buy other online services or send money to someone.

You can use bitcoin in many things, including investing, trading or storing for the purpose of increasing profits, or you can buy some products and game cards such as the Google Play card and the Amazon card or the products found in electronic stores

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I normally buy Bitcoin and keep them in my wallet so that whenever the price of Bitcoin go up I will sell it in other to get profit, or to make an investment.

Hello my friend 
Right now i am using bitcoin to trade with it and i am planing to buy some thing with bitcoins like gift cards and video games but i am waiting some big deals.

Bitcoin has been used for a number of things, including investing and trading, as well as converting it into banks such as Payeer and Visa

• Useful or interesting 1

THINK POSITIVE