Hold strong 2020 is coming !! - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Hold strong 2020 is coming !!

Yes, I agree with you that the Bitcoin currency will become much stronger than now because the demand for it is constantly increasing and will rise to large numbers, and we have to collect the largest possible amount of satoshis now because it will become very important in the future

• +1 2

3 minutes ago, Bhaijony123 said:

Well I have high hopes in the year 2020 I'm hoping that more opportunity will be open and the performance of coins will be more better than 2019, and I'm especially referring bitcoin I do expect this year will be the spotlight for bitcoin, and if possible, another bull run may arise, but that's too much so just opportuopportunity do.

I appreciate your hopes but only a few days left of this year. We already got about 150% than the price of 2019. I think we should now think about the upcoming year 2021. Maybe bitcoin can reach upto 20k in these rest 2 months of this year. Lets see.

In the middle of 2020, BTC faced a downfall giving a loss to it's sellers at that time but it recovered and progressed very quickly after that. The people who held it during difficult times got huge profit.

• +2 2

Hey mate, your prediction is true because 2020 crypto market is pump, almost all the coin value increase specially Bitcoin moving to 17K mark and we are hoping Bitcoin price might reach 20k mart at the year.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

2020 Came and this has proved to be one of the roughest year there is and we need to follow a certain strategy that is going to be clean for us and we need to work as hard and put together everything in the right perspective we need to work as hard and put together everything that works right for us, we need to really put together a strategy that works well for us . we can be able to pull together every single strategy that works for us right.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

The year is close to its ending and I am thinking we are close to the best performance for Bitcoin for the year. It is day after day price is rising and every week is a new high for the year. Bitcoin is now at $16,700 and it can be above $17,000 tomorrow. This is what fascinated me and what I found in Bitcoin when I saw the rise and rise of Bitcoin price.

• +1 1

For All those that had negative predictions about bitcoin and other top cryptocurrencies at these time last year, you must have missed one or two technicalities wrong because after like three years now, bitcoin is set to make history again!!! 

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello everyone, it is a great idea to hold strong our coins in 2020 because to my knowledge and experience in this year the price rate of Bitcoin and other currencies will surely raise with high difference.

Edited by Biojay
  • +2 1

On 12/31/2019 at 9:17 PM, CryptoLover21 said:

Yes we should Hold bitcoin , and its price could reach back to 20k$ in near future , have a look at this article where the price prediction of btc has been given  https://news.bitcoin.com/crypto-experts-give-their-top-predictions-for-2020/

Yes you are right the price of bitcoin is rapidly increasing and now it cross 18k$ may be it will cross 20k$ in coming days .

6 hours ago, Crypto Master said:

Yes you are right the price of bitcoin is rapidly increasing and now it cross 18k$ may be it will cross 20k$ in coming days .

@Crypto Master...The more I look at the Bitcoin market, the more surprised I am.  Bitcoin is the most expensive currency in the world.  The price of Bitcoin is increasing day by day.  So you invest with Bitcoin right now or hold Bitcoin.  This will allow you to benefit a lot.  I think the price of Bitcoin will increase a lot this year.

• +1 1

Yes there is no doubt. Bitcoin price will be rise and more rise in 2020. So it is very easy and clear that you hold crypto in your wallet. In 2020 bitcoin price increase upto he 20000$ so it is very profitable for everyone.

Yes, of course.The move always depends on the current market value of a currency if it is in bad shape we would prefer to hold the currency from trading or anything risky but if it is in good shape or at the right moment we will automatically start trading or anything to earn  .

1 hour ago, Cleaner said:

@Crypto Master...The more I look at the Bitcoin market, the more surprised I am.  Bitcoin is the most expensive currency in the world.  The price of Bitcoin is increasing day by day.  So you invest with Bitcoin right now or hold Bitcoin.  This will allow you to benefit a lot.  I think the price of Bitcoin will increase a lot this year.

Totally right now the price of bitcoin is rising and it is surprising all world .

On 12/31/2019 at 8:23 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Friends and cryptotalk community the decade is it it's end. Bitcoin has been around for a little over 10 years and has been the absolute best investment in terms of price appreciation for this decade. We need to understand what it means to hold strong when there is an asset that is continuosly growing and getting adopted. Bitcoin has hone up and will continue it's path to reach new highs in the years to come. I am sure of this but i prefer holding rather than risking too much and trade. 

Bitcoin is going to be high day by day and i hold my all coins from long time and i hope that this time bull make the crypto market more high than before ad this time BTC touch the 200,000$ and also the other ALT coins touch the sky.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/31/2019 at 4:23 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Friends and cryptotalk community the decade is it it's end. Bitcoin has been around for a little over 10 years and has been the absolute best investment in terms of price appreciation for this decade. We need to understand what it means to hold strong when there is an asset that is continuosly growing and getting adopted. Bitcoin has hone up and will continue it's path to reach new highs in the years to come. I am sure of this but i prefer holding rather than risking too much and trade. 

A lot have happened in 2020 and we all know how we survived it all, in my own opinion we should all be patience with what we have and wait for the right time to do transaction

• +1 1

This year is ending so my suggestion is to hold strongly for the next year. Because next year will be a very important year for Bitcoin, and I think a lot of investment companies like Grayscale will start buying billions of dollars in Bitcoin, and next year we will see the biggest bitcoin's bull runs.

• +3 1

I think we have alredt seen what 2020 has brought us it is good we are now at the price of 17k, but still i think this is too small to what was expected with the halving of may and all.

10 minutes ago, ajabe2 said:

This year is ending so my suggestion is to hold strongly for the next year. Because next year will be a very important year for Bitcoin, and I think a lot of investment companies like Grayscale will start buying billions of dollars in Bitcoin, and next year we will see the biggest bitcoin's bull runs.

@ajabe2 Well, there's always a greater possibility for bitcoins, as the years have been passed. Since, in these recent years the price of bitcoins seems skyrocketing(apart from some downfalls and constant movements). If we hold further, there's always a chance to make more out of our investments, just because investors are increasing more in number, as of which people are interested in buying bitcoins and selling them to make profits, and this has been continuing for years and years, and yet possibilities are always increasing as the days are passed. So, I just want to ask a question, Why not hold bitcoins beyond 2022, If there are more possibilities to explore?

Edited by pacific
  • +2 1

I suggest that those who have been hodling should hold into them, also those who are yet to invest shod also do that. This is because the market is booming right now and their are so many profits to be made.

Those that really hold through to last have make huge profit, most especially those that hold the bitcoin and ether have make good profits, and I hope this year should be better because there still some holding. 

Bitcoin storage is very good, but you can book some profits at every target the currency reaches, because there must be a correction that follows reaching the target, which helps you to make more profits and that the bitcoin currency will reach very good prices in the coming period.

Indeed there are many great expectation for cryptocurrencies and it has achieved mush in the past year and now I think that the year two thousand twenty one has really good surprises for all crypto users and traders. 

In the case those, who hold the crypto in 2019, actually they can get a good amount in 2020. Otherwise those who hold the currency must understand that at 2020 they can go to a stage where 2020 is a really strong year.

At 2021, we whoe have use cryptotalk, I hope that this year it will be more stronger for traders...

• +2 1

The purchase of Bitcoin was more powerful and everyone was betting on its rise, but now when its price has become very high, it is rising and will continue to rise, but very slowly, this is what we lost.

• +3 1

I agree with your opinion friend, we must keep our bitcoin safe, since the price will continue to rise and we can take advantage of that, 2020 was a very hard year for everyone but 2021 will be better, so I advise you to save your bitcoin and only sell them in an emergency.

• Useful or interesting 1