Petition to make the max post to 40-50 - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Adiegumabao

Petition to make the max post to 40-50

It's not a problem for me but I think there's also a disadvantage here like some users may spam the comments to finish this task and I hope that's not happen.

Why not make it 15 posts, and double the earnings per post? That means less spam and nonsense messages, but the same payout to members.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

No one hate to earn a lot of money, but if the admins put 30k Satoshi per day then they already knew what is good or bad for them, don't forget that paying to more than 68k member is not easy, but the admins have their own reasons 

I am not agree with you. First reason we should respect forum with Yobit deal about pay per post program. We only need to increase our skill make good/ valuable post and if success I believe forum and Yobit will give us more. Last problem is, you think check 40 - 50 post for 60.000 member / day is easy?

On 12/31/2019 at 1:12 PM, johant123 said:

NO PLEASE!

That will only increase the stream of useless (and copy / paste) posts!

If they want to continue the scheme, please do it on post quality (e.g. upvotes), and not on the number of posts.

From what I've noticed so far the admins are doing a great job in deleting plagiarised content and banning accounts abusing the system and cheating. Take a look at older threads and you can see there is quality in writting and most posts and comments are really useful and educative. This is also because the community helped and reported plagiarism. 

I think we should be contented to what the forum offer to us, wait until they raise the maximum post and also the payment.

On 12/31/2019 at 4:04 PM, Adiegumabao said:

It would be great if cryptotalk would make the max post be 40-50. Because if this will be granted more people will use this site and users will earn more than 30000 satoshis a day. Anyone agrees with me or this is just too much? Need your opinions.

I see you are new here and would agree with your post, but it is very hard to post at the moment. My posts was deleted and it was nearly 1000 posts and how do you feel if it was you in my place. The forum is under moderation so it is not easy to post even 30 per day. Everyday few posts were getting deleted.

On 12/31/2019 at 2:04 PM, Adiegumabao said:

It would be great if cryptotalk would make the max post be 40-50. Because if this will be granted more people will use this site and users will earn more than 30000 satoshis a day. Anyone agrees with me or this is just too much? Need your opinions.

How many members you think can make 30 useful posts per day? I think even reaching 30 posts per day is not easy if you want all of them to be paid ones. That requires more than 3 hours of searching and posting. I believe 30 posts limit is okay for most members and some members don't even reach this maximum amount every day. I think if we encourage people by offering more money, the quality of the posts may decrease over time and the focus may shift to quantity because members might try to post anything possible to reach 50 posts. I prefer 10 informative posts to 50 posts without constructive content. What about you? Do you really can make 50 posts per day?

1 minute ago, Brushless4500KV said:

How many members you think can make 30 useful posts per day? I think even reaching 30 posts per day is not easy if you want all of them to be paid ones. That requires more than 3 hours of searching and posting.

If I tried, I could easily create 50 useful posts about cryptography alone, e.g. on explaining PKI infrastructure, how digital signing works in blockchain, and so on. I am sure I'm not the only one who could contribute useful contents, so if people try, we can make it a valuable resource (e.g. I know a lot about technology, but little about trading).

Therefore I would propose to rate on quality (and to reduce the number of posts needed). One useful post that teaches me something new about trading strategies is way more valuable than 50 meaningless messages.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

if you are spending time for whole day i think you can post more and more.i have 2 hours max in a day for this forum now a days.so think this is enough for me to spend time here for 30 posts and done for today

16 hours ago, cryptosix said:

I see you are new here and would agree with your post, but it is very hard to post at the moment. My posts was deleted and it was nearly 1000 posts and how do you feel if it was you in my place. The forum is under moderation so it is not easy to post even 30 per day. Everyday few posts were getting deleted.

Well I haven't experienced anything like that yet. Maybe some of your contents have broke the rules? I don't know but yeah I would be pretty bummed if I lost a thousand post.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

1 hour ago, Adiegumabao said:

Well I haven't experienced anything like that yet. Maybe some of your contents have broke the rules? I don't know but yeah I would be pretty bummed if I lost a thousand post.

We all don't know, but as the admin told posts might be under spam threads, however we asked them to notify whenever a post / thread get deleted.

It's not just mine, but there are more people in the same boat that got deleted. Theirs no problem if you posted in the right section, however I told my story.

See these threads, but there are more.

4 hours ago, cryptosix said:

We all don't know, but as the admin told posts might be under spam threads, however we asked them to notify whenever a post / thread get deleted.

It's not just mine, but there are more people in the same boat that got deleted. Theirs no problem if you posted in the right section, however I told my story.

See these threads, but there are more.

Thanks. I will check it. I just hope that my post won't get deleted because I have read the rules and I'm always trying to follow them.

40-50 post a day was too much and it has a possibility that spams on this forum may increase just to finish the 40-50 post requirement. 30 post is actually an enough one to maintain the harmony of the forum and not to lose the fund of this site.

On 1/2/2020 at 12:13 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

How many members you think can make 30 useful posts per day? I think even reaching 30 posts per day is not easy if you want all of them to be paid ones. That requires more than 3 hours of searching and posting. I believe 30 posts limit is okay for most members and some members don't even reach this maximum amount every day. I think if we encourage people by offering more money, the quality of the posts may decrease over time and the focus may shift to quantity because members might try to post anything possible to reach 50 posts. I prefer 10 informative posts to 50 posts without constructive content. What about you? Do you really can make 50 posts per day?

Actually I can. I'm still a student and I'm still on my Christmas break. I don't really have anything good better to do. Being here on this website is better than just wastng my time on Facebook, Instagram or even YouTube because here, I have fun helping other people and still earning. But maybe if classes resumed it would be hard to finish 40-50 post because I'll have less free time. Anyways, I think 30 post is good enough when there are classes.

Well I agree with this, but I don't know the admins if they like to increase the limit to earn satoshis a day. I guess this forum will flooded of shit posting you know. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think increasing the amount of monetized posts will only result in more spam posts as the people who only spam to het their quick 30 daily posts will need to spam more to get the maximum amount of satoshi, I think the amount of paid posts are in a good position where they are now. 

• Useful or interesting 1

As long as so many members “thank” the site owners by posting nonsense, or copied content, I fail to see why the owners should increase the limit.

Again, I’d rather see earnings on the basis of quality than quantity. But I am not optimistic we’ll get that soon.

I think 30 post is okay but if admin make it to 40 post then it also be okay but 50 post per day is not okay . then many user will do copy paste post and many unnecessary post will be created.

On 1/1/2020 at 2:52 PM, neurolicious said:

The campaign is ending soon I think there is no point in changing anything right now.

Do we know when the current campaign is supposed to end? And what have the site owners accomplished then, apart from having spent a lot of money? The day after the campaign ends, the amount of traffic will collapse!

7 minutes ago, johant123 said:

Do we know when the current campaign is supposed to end? And what have the site owners accomplished then, apart from having spent a lot of money? The day after the campaign ends, the amount of traffic will collapse!

Well it can't last forever. They did their marketing campaign and it has been successful thus far. I think the campaign ending is only healthy for the forum since 70% of people here are spammers/gold farmers. Only bad traffic will collapse which is good filtration.

I just agree if there is an increase in payments. But of course the forum is already thinking about the future impact, what if the payment is increased. Surely more and more people are entering, and what is feared is people who use multiple accounts.

12 minutes ago, Man said:

I just agree if there is an increase in payments. But of course the forum is already thinking about the future impact, what if the payment is increased. Surely more and more people are entering, and what is feared is people who use multiple accounts.

No, the main fear is that legitimate users are leaving, and the forum is taken over by "earners". Look at typical discussion topics already today; 70% of the replies are just "yes I agree" parrots or other forms of low quality content. Just page filling, which makes real discussions (and learning!) a lot harder.

I'm giving the forum one more week ... if the situation stays the same, I am going to retreat to the Bitcoin forum.

Edited by johant123

Increasing max post to 40 to 50. That will need for more check on users who barely post just 2 or 3 words here, to be warned on such behaviors.

And spammers need to ditched out