Petition to make the max post to 40-50 - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Adiegumabao

Petition to make the max post to 40-50

On 12/31/2019 at 12:34 PM, Adiegumabao said:

It would be great if cryptotalk would make the max post be 40-50. Because if this will be granted more people will use this site and users will earn more than 30000 satoshis a day. Anyone agrees with me or this is just too much? Need your opinions.

Good suggestion, there are many important topics in the world of cryptocurrency that can be added and discussed, and also it will be an excess of Bitcoin, which is our goal in addition to the intellectual and informational interest.

• Useful or interesting 1

2 minutes ago, SuperCrypto said:

Good suggestion, there are many important topics in the world of cryptocurrency that can be added and discussed, and also it will be an excess of Bitcoin, which is our goal in addition to the intellectual and informational interest.

That's right. But I don't think some members on this community agrees with me. They said that's if this would be implemented, more and more spammers would spam this website.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

On 12/31/2019 at 6:34 PM, Adiegumabao said:

It would be great if cryptotalk would make the max post be 40-50. Because if this will be granted more people will use this site and users will earn more than 30000 satoshis a day. Anyone agrees with me or this is just too much? Need your opinions.

Well,the idea is good but, 40 -50 will just causes trash forum,coz many are just here to earn money,without minding their posts and comments and it will be a hard work for the cryptotalk teams. Maybe giving higher points on good post or comments will do or giving or increasing points depending on rank. 

1kzswgrkg - Спасибо бирже Yobit и форуму CryptoTalk за возможность зарабатывать деньги за каждое сообщение!

I do not think this is a necessity. Thirty posts are enough I think for most of us. But 40-50 max posts will be good for everyone, it can encourage the members to post more constructive and helpful contents on this forum. But we do not decide that. We just follow and respect the decision of the administration.  The increase I think is for personal gain haha.
Goodluck.

nMvFbuZ.png

3 hours ago, Yomeukhere said:

Most of people here sure agree with a such proposal. Me too because I think we deserve more for our contributions, but I watch also that there are at least two obstacles for that. First It's the fact that cryptotalk is already one of the sites in cryptoworld with the best balance between rewards and efforts. It's very difficult to find other site paying as cryptotalk. Secondly, the increase in the prices of cryptocurrencies usually drives the rewards in opposite direction because of financial difficulties in the sites. They usually intend to sustain the same costs in dollars, that implies a lower reward. But I support the petition. 

Yeah this has it's flaws. A lot of users didn't agreed with me on this. They said that if this was implemented, more and more spammers would spam this website.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

40 max posts will be a good step for the forum and the users. meaning, we can contribute more quality posts and produce constructive topics.

On 1/10/2020 at 3:58 PM, Khan King said:

Yes we need to make 40 to 50 posts everyday but that will be much difficult for us to complete that milestone in one day but we can adjust that also

Yes we really need in condition to stop deleting and moving post because it's difecult to reach the useful post every day if we have more than twenty post deleted every day

I think 50 is too much I Dont think crypto talk can support that much outflow of satoshis to its thousands of members and eventually like faucet sites the promo will run out so I think 30000 satoshis a day is already very generous of cryptotalk. Theyre only doing this for promotion purposes so its best if it could last a few more months so that newbies like me would get a chance to earn satoshis.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

That a Bad idea for me the fact that you want to increase the payment is bad not only to the site but also there reputation just think about how many Spammer and people posting copy paste content will join this forum.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

I am just agree whit you even trully to post 30 full days is sometimes rather difficult for me because I use Mobile whit many probelm of error things.  But its good if there are opportunities for more than 30. ( work hard ) 

On 12/31/2019 at 12:34 PM, Adiegumabao said:

I worry that if the maximum number of rewarded posts is increased, then this site will run out of payout money. It would be better to just slowly build up money on 30 posts a day, besides nobody here can actually write more than 30 posts a day without spending the entire day here.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

Some people are gifted to be writers and 30 posts a day is not a problem and will not reduce the quality of their posts. But this does not apply to everyone, and they will force themselves to make more posts but the quality will be reduced. If this petition is approved, the moderator must choose several people who can make more posts.

Personally i don't agree with it, making maximum post to 40 or 50 will create more spamming/ useless post/topics that will eventually got deleted soon, in my personal view.