Good Earning Idea in Crypto World - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oxygen

Good Earning Idea in Crypto World

Free money cannot always last forever. That's why you need to learn some other skills such as trading skill to get you to survive in this crypto world. Trading be very useful if you want to have some good earning. It's not all about free earning. But it's ll about how much effort you put into something

You are asking about Good earning idea for free making money, this makes sense for everyone. If you want to make money, then you have to invest in this world. If you can't invest then please research your own profitable ideas and apply them.

Trading is not a easy joke unless you have traded more than 30 times.

On 12/31/2019 at 11:21 AM, Oxygen said:

I am searching from last couple of years that how to earn free money. Which site is paying good etc. But this is not a better way to earn crypto currencies. Although we should get free money but the best way is to learn good trading skills. There are lot of original ways to earn. If we spare just one or two hours in learning trading skills or any other professional skills which can help in earning by doing some work than it will be very good for us. If you give only three months to learn skills i am sure you will have a good earning after three or six months and this will work for your whole life. than you have not to struggle in finding free money, you can produce your own money and can spread to others as well.

What you guys think about it?

The only free money you can find on the internet is thru faucet and other than that it would require more effort or time investment from your part. i suggest you can start blogging in different blogging platform and start from there.

spacer.png

First this is by now present us fine but we requisite additional at that moment we preserve connect with nearly legit Airdrops, bounty and promotional Apps and plus we earn well-behaved from pass on so, truthful build knot and promote your bring together and gather maximum.

Yes Many methods of how to trade are good and profitable, but how do they absorb all the information properly. The simplest way to trade is to buy and hold for the long term to get profits in the future it is a simple way to get profits. If they can improve their skills and experience it will get better in trading.

In my opinion there is so much ideas for earning in crypto world but the problem is we have no idea how to chose righ and good step so i think firat of all we neet to learn by some courses after that we have knowledge how to earn 

I think the only well know earning message one must have is to make sure that they post with this forum , thats one, then make sure that they invest their crypto , and three, make trades with crypto coins thats the only way people will make a lot of money in this crypto world.

Collection of coins from cryptotalk writing work amd trade those coins at yobit or invest on investbox is perfect idea.

I agree with the OP that we better use the time we have to learn certain skills such as trading. That way we can have many ways to get money

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Yes you are right in crypto trading is the best way to earn money here in crypto industry. This forum play a big role about learning in trading cryptocurrency simce the forum allows it people to share thier experieces in trading.

agree with this post,if we take time to.learn things,it can help us to developed our skills,or make us a better and successful soon,so learning must be done even we are old as learning is unstoppable.

40 minutes ago, Sozib Raj said:

I am searching from last couple of years that how to earn free money. Which site is paying good etc. Butsmart way of earning through cryptocurrencies is to buy and hold cryptocurrencies that pay you.

When it comes to earning from crypto, you should specify how much you want to earn per certain amount of time. This will help you to decide better about which earning method to choose. Earning every day requires a totally different method than earning every year. You can hold a coin for as long as you want and increase its value year after year but this is not a practical way to make money regularly and spend it to satisfy your needs. A good idea is to only buy coins that brings profit faster than others.

Edited by Brushless4500KV

I want to earn money online. But how to earn money online i don't know. Becouse i am new in this world. Please any one tell me how the process earn money online.  

On 12/31/2019 at 4:21 AM, Oxygen said:

I am searching from last couple of years that how to earn free money. Which site is paying good etc. But this is not a better way to earn crypto currencies. Although we should get free money but the best way is to learn good trading skills. There are lot of original ways to earn. If we spare just one or two hours in learning trading skills or any other professional skills which can help in earning by doing some work than it will be very good for us. If you give only three months to learn skills i am sure you will have a good earning after three or six months and this will work for your whole life. than you have not to struggle in finding free money, you can produce your own money and can spread to others as well.

What you guys think about it?

i agree with you, trading is the best thing do if you want to earn money online, nothing can be compared to trading in term of earnings. 

but this is not easy as the other earning method, this is the most complicated way because you need money to invest, you need a lot of trading knowledge and you need self control otherwise you will lose a lot of money

There are lot of ways to earn money but earning in crypto World is great that too with trading. If you have good knowledge about it then you can make money very easily.

• +1 1

yes I agree with you, trading is the best way to earn money in crypto world, but it takes time to learn, you should have a free time to learn about in trading.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I call it stares, in this position I think one must take into consideration when the money comes back to them say you have coin x and it cost 1 usd,  you buy them for about 1000 usd and the coin goes up 100% which means you have about 2000$s, you cash out your innitioal investment, and now you are left with 500 coins , then it goes up again about 500% you exit about 200 coins then it goes up 1000% exit 100 coins and at the end of it you are left with about 100 coins that you wait for them to hit about 10,000% and that would be a killing for you because they would be worth  about 1 million usd

in cryptoworld if we want to survive and do not lose our crypto and bitcoin then we have to seek some trading skills and technical analysis .Do not hold any coin for long for high returns .

I am also finding our some good free earning sites then I find crypto talk forum at the beginning I not believing this is real for us. When I saw crypto talk forum affiliated with yobit exchange then I understand this is really good forums for earning. 

Better believe it I am concur with you sibling. Learning great abilities will never you disillusion entire life. You are correct that its better to acquire by battling with you difficult work and great aptitudes other than searxhing free cash.

Trading and investing is a good way to earn more aside from cryptotalk. But we should always bare in mind that we should have enough knowledge when dealing about investment. Start with a small amount first , it's like bet what you can afford to lose.

9 hours ago, Sakibul Islam said:

If want know what is the best idea to earning money. So it is buy and when the market has go on high then sell. A anther way to invest money keep hard working. and compete your daily work.              

Obviously anyone that bought a number of top altcoins when their prices were near bottom level would be raking profits by now. That is a confirmed way of earning in cryptocurrency - buy some selected altcoins, hold for sometime, sell high, repeat.

Crypto talk doesn't give you free money at all if you want to collect BTC from Crypto talk then you have to give always authentic ideas and reviews about the topic of that post. And if your comment is not Good or not related to the posts topic Then your comment will be removed by the editors

5 hours ago, bunulama930 said:

Although some of the good site that pay you good amount from cryptocurrency than some of the sites are cryptotalk is the best than I prefer bitcoin talk than I will go with very platform which is the best way to earn Crypto amount 

Some pay good while some are waste of time.those that pay good are the bounty and now they don't pay good again.