There is no Warning points from your deleted topics, so chill folks. - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

There is no Warning points from your deleted topics, so chill folks.

Just now, teminalibug said:

I'm always careful and follows the rules, but that does not stop my topics from being deleted sometimes, the only thing i miss is warning points.

Oh,i thought if your post are not really good or breaking the rule they will delete it and give warning points but i was wrong,it makes me confused,what was the admins basis in giving warning points?

Receiving Warning points from your deleted topics is not a problem because we know the mistake was made. but if the topic is deleted without notification that makes a problem because we do not know the mistakes topics, so we find it difficult to fix them when we want to create the next topic.

5 minutes ago, Ms.o said:

Oh,i thought if your post are not really good or breaking the rule they will delete it and give warning points but i was wrong,it makes me confused,what was the admins basis in giving warning points?

Not juts you many people thought that your topic will get delete and you will also a get a warning point but that is not true, and this topic was to encourage people to do not worry and post topics freely.

16 hours ago, Suhannewaz said:

I think everyone knows it who are active in cryptotalk. But yeah it is obviously a usefull information for newbies. Good luck 🙂    

Yes your opinion is correct, that many people already know that about people who are active on cryptotalk fingers for a beginner more easily find out information like that.

A beginner must know about the rules first so that in the future it will be easier to work.

On 12/31/2019 at 6:20 AM, teminalibug said:

I read many posts replies especially and seems like folks are afraid of creating topics, because they are afraid those topics might get delete sand they will get warning points.

here is the truth;

We need those topics, we do, but on the other hand we can not tolerate bad topics, i have had some topics that i thought were good but got deleted.

For clarification;

It is nit necessarily that you will get warning points when  your topic is deleted, so chill folks be free.

yea when a topic is deleted it means there was a similar one to it written before but the fact is they dont give out warning points because they also know its hard to read all topics before posting.

Yes, we know that and warning meaning limit you can't skip over. Giving warning is admin right if they see we break rules warning should be given. Stay calm when our topic was delete is good but you must understand where is mistake should fixing. Delete one topic is fine but delete all topic/ post we made people will think we are spammer.

23 hours ago, johant123 said:

No, the old members are not! But I think they are driven away by the flood of new members who only care about payments.

I will clarify my post, thanks!

There are more ways to make money, if the forum builds in large form, but this is not happening here and most of the old members are still not yet active on the board. It's a small payment with 10 cents per post, but still some of the type of making money.

The forum needs some more settings like newbie accounts and post moderation so this can stop huge spam.

• Useful or interesting 1

You will only receive a special warning point or warning when you cannot answer correctly.  Or try to give the same answer over and over again, but in this case you need to understand one thing when you make a mistake, then you delete the topic as well.

On 12/31/2019 at 11:20 AM, teminalibug said:

I read many posts replies especially and seems like folks are afraid of creating topics, because they are afraid those topics might get delete sand they will get warning points.

here is the truth;

We need those topics, we do, but on the other hand we can not tolerate bad topics, i have had some topics that i thought were good but got deleted.

For clarification;

It is nit necessarily that you will get warning points when  your topic is deleted, so chill folks be free.

Thanks for this but what is the thing that you shouldn't do so that you'll not get any warning points? Should we just not spam is that the only thing that we should do?

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

2 hours ago, Adiegumabao said:

Thanks for this but what is the thing that you shouldn't do so that you'll not get any warning points? Should we just not spam is that the only thing that we should do?

A simple constructive or a complicated constructive topic is what they need, if it is not a compete copy and paste, let juts say your idea is similar to another created topic, you wont get warning points, in general; avid plagiarism and 3 words  topics.

there is nothing so hard to follow the rules of this forum.people can easily maintain them.so why we should do the job what will make negative reputation.we should always make the job perfect and clean.this is our own responsibility 

14 hours ago, teminalibug said:

A simple constructive or a complicated constructive topic is what they need, if it is not a compete copy and paste, let juts say your idea is similar to another created topic, you wont get warning points, in general; avid plagiarism and 3 words  topics.

So I should search first if I would like to make a post? That's kind of hard so maybe it's better for me to just comment. Btw thanks for that. Can you show me a link where the rules are? That would be really helpful.

30 minutes ago, Adiegumabao said:

So I should search first if I would like to make a post? That's kind of hard so maybe it's better for me to just comment. Btw thanks for that. Can you show me a link where the rules are? That would be really helpful.

You can make up-trending topics to avoid duplicated, but anyway do what you are comfortably to to? by the way here are the rules; https://cryptotalk.org/topic/207-general-rules-of-cryptotalkorg-forum-official/

23 hours ago, cryptosix said:

There are more ways to make money, if the forum builds in large form, but this is not happening here and most of the old members are still not yet active on the board. It's a small payment with 10 cents per post, but still some of the type of making money.

The forum needs some more settings like newbie accounts and post moderation so this can stop huge spam.

Like they say on the happy new year notice, maybe this year there will be more features added, i think the team of the forum is great and will have great implementations too.

• Useful or interesting 1

1 hour ago, teminalibug said:

Like they say on the happy new year notice, maybe this year there will be more features added, i think the team of the forum is great and will have great implementations too.

Yeah, they are saying from last month what features we need to implement in the forums. I am too hoping this year might be good for everyone even this forums too. I am only against one thing that is posts deletion, that went me not to post too much on the forums, however I am hoping this won't happen in the future.

On 1/1/2020 at 12:22 PM, Adiegumabao said:

You should not abuse other users, not saying anything against the forum, not creating multiple accounts and many other.

5 hours ago, teminalibug said:

You can make up-trending topics to avoid duplicated, but anyway do what you are comfortably to to? by the way here are the rules; https://cryptotalk.org/topic/207-general-rules-of-cryptotalkorg-forum-official/

Thanks. This website is actually a huge for many people and most especially me. It helped me earn even though I'm still a student.

On 1/1/2020 at 11:39 AM, teminalibug said:

I'm always careful and follows the rules, but that does not stop my topics from being deleted sometimes, the only thing i miss is warning points.

Actually I can not understand the events that you are experiencing at this time about deleting the topic even though you have followed the rules that already exist and you are always careful but your results are still being deleted. But I suggest that you can further correct the topics you post later so that you can always be paid.

2 hours ago, teminalibug said:

You should not abuse other users, not saying anything against the forum, not creating multiple accounts and many other.

Thank you. I better check their rules so that I'll avoid to being banned or my post getting deleted. We all should stay safe here because this site gives a lot and it would be sad to get banned.

Thanks for clearing that up, Initially I posted a topic about wallets but it didn't garner any attention and I got afraid that it would be marked as useless so I decided to stick with commenting and replying to other people's posts.

I am nearing 400 posts that i have made and replyed to but i have never gotten any warnings of any kind. Maybe i am just doing everything perfect on this forum. Maybe i am following the rules of the forum correctly ?

29 minutes ago, Andrewg420 said:

Thanks for clearing that up, Initially I posted a topic about wallets but it didn't garner any attention and I got afraid that it would be marked as useless so I decided to stick with commenting and replying to other people's posts.

No, this is not correct. If your topic is considered unhelpful or repetitive, it will be deleted and only without any penalty, but if your responses are all deliberately repeated or you do not respect the laws, you will be given a warning point . 

yeah i have also seen some users are worried about getting warning points when the topic gets deleted. there's no need to worry folks. 

19 hours ago, Adiegumabao said:

Thank you. I better check their rules so that I'll avoid to being banned or my post getting deleted. We all should stay safe here because this site gives a lot and it would be sad to get banned.

Yes we should stay safe and focused into creating good contents, i myself got a warning point before, but now they are cleared.

19 hours ago, Nurul Huda said:

Actually I can not understand the events that you are experiencing at this time about deleting the topic even though you have followed the rules that already exist and you are always careful but your results are still being deleted. But I suggest that you can further correct the topics you post later so that you can always be paid.

The best way i get around this, is by focusing in creating good content if they are deleted i juts call it bad lack, but unlike me most people wont feel the same.