There is no Warning points from your deleted topics, so chill folks. - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

There is no Warning points from your deleted topics, so chill folks.

20 hours ago, Adiegumabao said:

Thanks. This website is actually a huge for many people and most especially me. It helped me earn even though I'm still a student.

Okay girl, i hope you read the rules i juts hit you up with, and for that I'm expecting more useful and great content from you.

31 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

Yes we should stay safe and focused into creating good contents, i myself got a warning point before, but now they are cleared.

The best way i get around this, is by focusing in creating good content if they are deleted i juts call it bad lack, but unlike me most people wont feel the same.

I admit that the strategy you made is very good and it is different from the others because you can mention if there is a lack of something that is deleted and most people do not have in common with the way you work around it.

I think they misunderstand that creating a new topic then got it deleted get you a warning points. Members should try to read first the rules before posting so you jave knowledge about the forum. We should educate ourselves first so we can give knowledge to the others.

8 minutes ago, Cryptokiller said:

Its a great news from forum that we don't get any warning point for deleted posts.

Actually I wish people would get warning points, to discourage them from posting nonsense. That should only be the case for posts that are deleted directly, and not posts that are in a deleted topic.

Post reported, and deleted because of bad content: warning point

Post deleted because parent topic was deleted: no warning point

So this would only affect those who break the rule, and not those who are victim of someone else.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

33 minutes ago, aivibing said:

Hello! I think you commented on the wrong topic. I think its the Airdrop you prefer.

Sometimes I wonder if people really don't understand it, or they just don't care ... 

What goes on in the mind of people (there are many of them) who just drop their yobit id in any random topic?

They must have been clever enough to create a yobit account, so why don't they get this?

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

8 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Yes we should stay safe and focused into creating good contents, i myself got a warning point before, but now they are cleared.

The best way i get around this, is by focusing in creating good content if they are deleted i juts call it bad lack, but unlike me most people wont feel the same.

Having a warning point kind of sucks. I, right now have a warning post about a post I posted way back when I didn't know there were any rules.

7 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Okay girl, i hope you read the rules i juts hit you up with, and for that I'm expecting more useful and great content from you.

You won't get disappointed. Before when I just started using this site was really reckless and didn't know that there were rules. Now I have a warning point. But I made a promise to myself that I won't get any again if not I'll just maybe stop using for a while.

• Useful or interesting 1

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

19 hours ago, Silvinator said:

It has happened to me that I have created some topics that I consider to be important and can help new users and unfortunately they have deleted them even though I have taken care to comply with all the forum rules.

its happening a lot lately and i dont know why admins are doing this or who even doing this because nowadays im always in doubt if this topic will be deleted or not.

11 hours ago, Adiegumabao said:

You won't get disappointed. Before when I just started using this site was really reckless and didn't know that there were rules. Now I have a warning point. But I made a promise to myself that I won't get any again if not I'll just maybe stop using for a while.

Your warning pints will be cleared in a month until then be careful to not get another one so you do not get suspended or worse.

I believe only topics that raise the awareness and teach the knowledge of Crypto should be allowed though. And it is good there is no warning for topics that are deleted. This is just to make the platform one of the best. Which i believe is the major aim if the developers.

37 minutes ago, faisalkhabirr said:

Hello Brother i would like to give you a lots of thanks firstly because after reading your article of this post i have come up to know about that my deleted posts won't make any negative impact on my rating. Thank you again for posting this type of helpful post 

You are welcome mate, but let us just keep trying to create topics that are constructive and useful for present and future.

Edited by teminalibug

This is good for the members as they are not giving us any warning point for any deleted post but they give warning point for spam post and useless post.

On 12/31/2019 at 8:47 PM, Warrior said:

That's true that there is no warning points for deletion of the post but they also afraid because they have to complete those deleted topic again and again so there's the problem maybe

Then i think admons should find another way to deal with posts that is not involving scaring people off from creating topics.

Yes, the moderators and admin are not giving any warning point for the deleted posts but you should not make any kind of useless post which should be deleted.

On 12/31/2019 at 11:20 AM, teminalibug said:

I read many posts replies especially and seems like folks are afraid of creating topics, because they are afraid those topics might get delete sand they will get warning points.

here is the truth;

We need those topics, we do, but on the other hand we can not tolerate bad topics, i have had some topics that i thought were good but got deleted.

For clarification;

It is nit necessarily that you will get warning points when  your topic is deleted, so chill folks be free.

There is no problem if you deleted a post in crypto talk forums because it will not be counted. We must be careful in posting and have a quality posts. Through having posts that are qualitative we can give bitcoin forum what is due to them.

• Useful or interesting 1

6 minutes ago, FaithJoy06 said:

There is no problem if you deleted a post in crypto talk forums because it will not be counted. We must be careful in posting and have a quality posts. Through having posts that are qualitative we can give bitcoin forum what is due to them.

Yes and i hope that people get my point and stop avoiding creating topics so that we can all get topics to discus.

Its not that if your topics get deleted then you will be getting a warning points, warnings are recieved when your posts or topics contains some unnecessary things or any vulgarity which would harm the forum, so don't be afraid of getting warning if you are doing well.

Warning points are only given when a member do some actions that is againts to the rules of this forum, so if you dont want to have a warning poinst then read the rules of the forum.

Yes, and bad topics mean that those are just a spam or are not related with this forum. Some just trolls and all. But creating topic that is not a troll won't be receiving warning points. And if they find that there is already a topic of that, it will be deleted but will not give you warning points.

I am a newbie in this site. Right now I am just following all the rules and regulations.Also I have seen some people posting which really doesn't make any sense. So the forum is going to delete all those post and it means we need to write better in future.And there are already many topics here.I think we should just discuss about these one's first and then start a new topic.Nobody's gonna get a warning point until they break a rule.

19 minutes ago, alaina1001 said:

True. Like just chill folks have fun. But not too much fun because sometimes it just get too much spam posts and not really fun anymore haha. 

Yah, LOL, my intentions was not to let people relax and spam, just because you will nit get warning points, but if you spam you will surely get a warning point as well as a deleted post.

Edited by teminalibug

On 12/31/2019 at 6:47 AM, neurolicious said:

Unless you put a ref link in the wrong sub(like I did) you do get a warning point and also get the topic deleted so what you said doesn't always apply.

Or don't post any referral links at all. I guess they're OK if they are in signatures but that's the only place they are allowed. Not that putting them in signature space is very useful anyway, this method gave me just three referrals and none of them stayed on the platform for long.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

I was also afraid that my topic will get deleted. But I hope it will stay. Maybe I will reply only and will only make an important topic.

Edited by Grease Lightning

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

On 12/31/2019 at 5:20 AM, teminalibug said:

I read many posts replies especially and seems like folks are afraid of creating topics, because they are afraid those topics might get delete sand they will get warning points.

here is the truth;

We need those topics, we do, but on the other hand we can not tolerate bad topics, i have had some topics that i thought were good but got deleted.

For clarification;

It is nit necessarily that you will get warning points when  your topic is deleted, so chill folks be free.

True, many are afraid of creating new topics because it is difficult to discover if it is repeated or not and also sometimes topics are deleted for other considerations that I cannot understand and appreciate. The truth is we need more new and useful topics and this fear prevents members from writing it.

31 minutes ago, SuperCrypto said:

True, many are afraid of creating new topics because it is difficult to discover if it is repeated or not and also sometimes topics are deleted for other considerations that I cannot understand and appreciate. The truth is we need more new and useful topics and this fear prevents members from writing it.

I think admins should stop deleting post that are low quality and instead move them to beginners section instead, this will stop scaring people off creating new topics.