What should I do here? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hsa0188049

What should I do here?

How can I earn from this field? Can I actually collect the capital here .. How many hours do I have to take here in order to stop working? Everyone is requesting help. Thank you, especially the people with great experience here.

Edited by hsa0188049
  • Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 6
  • +2 1
  • +3 3

Nice having you here, as a newbie it sometimes takes a while to understand the forum, but with a good guide it becomes easier. As a newbie you have to abide by the forum rules, share useful informations that benefits every member in order to benefit more.

• +2 1

First, you have to write the first 100 free posts. You will then earn 10 talk tokens for every post you write. If you use this forum actively, your chances of winning increase. Because if you take time to post in this forum every day, you will get paid every day.

So that you can make a profit and collect suitable capital for you. You need to abide by the rules of the forum and do 20 useful and good posts on a daily basis, and after 7 days you start getting your payments, and the beginners section will help you to know how to do your job properly.

@hsa0188049

My friend  i hope you are well in your present time.In this platform  i am totally  a newbie  but i know what you need to do in this platform.This platform  want some unique and expansive  content  from members  of this platform.I hope would ve that.In this platform you should first complete  the 100post challenge  to gain knowledge  from biggenar level.when you completed your 100post challenge,then you should work Continue 7 days in the 7each day your job is every day 20post,when you continue  work 7days by the same process your earning  will be start in your 2nd week.I hope you understand  my friend  what i want to say.

Well my friend, of course you can earn here ,, and you can accumulate a large capital with your business here ,, not only from money but from the knowledge and experience that you will achieve here on the platform ..

I believe that there is no specific time to work on the platform, it does not depend only on the completion of our daily tasks, but we can always be on the platform to browse, read and learn more about cryptocurrencies.

All we have to do is share important and useful publications and work according to the rules of the platform to get the best results ,, I wish you good luck, my friend.. ❤️

in this cryptotalk forum you must first read the rules and regulations and follow them all as you work here and first 100 valid posts for free is required as trial of new members and if you completed that task you can follow post more useful and meaningful topics and ideas, questions about cryptocurrencies here and if your posts gets more good reputations or ratings it will earn profit from them, payments will occurs every 1-2 weeks (7days minimum) .

Yes, you can collect a good amount of capital from here. If you work hard on this forum you can earn 20-30n dollar in a month and you can invest it and can earn more from this. Just keep working, after completing 100 useful comments, and after one week you will start getting paid posts. I'm wishing your success on this forum. 

You can start learning about the forum rules to  e safe and don't lose your work then learn about the crypto currency form the base to know how earn and profit of your earning, you can really collect some coins in this forum and start have a capital to start in crypto currency 

You are welcome to crypto talk platform as a member of this forum you should first make 100 Free post to be eligible to start receiving your payment or earning and you should not post useless content or information on this forum.

On 12/02/2021 at 9:36 PM, Rand22 said:

Welcome my friend in the world of cryptography and cryptocurrencies. I found that you finished the first 100 useful posts and I think they are enough to make you master the rules. It is important to note that you violated one of them by publishing a topic of less than 100 characters .. Whatever it is, you must now complete 20 useful posts per day and You will receive your payments 7 days after completing the 100 useful posts 💜🌸💜

Thanks a lot for this, I've been thinking of what to do after finishing my first 100 post, but this is really helpful and I would try to complete the 20 post too. Thanks again

Hi everyone firstly I want tell my opinion its very good platform to learn and if u work is here u can make useful post and contribute in discuss topics u can get information and lot of motivation u can spend time with seniors and get help but I suggested to read rules and regulations this must need 

For all the beginners asking this question as well, you all here to earn. You are here to post information which are valuable and related to crypto. You need to create 100 post first in order for you to be paid. You need to wait for 7 days for your first payment. You don't have the exact time to work here because the time given by the forum is flexible as long as you have internet connection. Not all your post will be paid, those post who got rates are the ones to receive payments only so keep on creating useful topics and replies. 

• +1 1

Sister you don't worry about the work it's a simple not a difficult task here. First thing you are taking about the timing, hours that how much time you should spend on this platform it's not fixed to pay your time on this platform in fixed hours. Everyone has a time of perform daily works so, you also make a time table for this platform for writing comments. One more thing is that you should be careful about the rules and regulations of this platform and English grammatical mistakes. If you work hard and pay attention then you will gain a maximum reward. 

You can earn money by posting on this platform. You can earn money by following all the rules and regulations on this platform and posting here. And to work on this platform is not so difficult but you can work here very easily. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You can  earn by doing post  which is helpful  for other you may enter in this forum if you have little bit knowledge about cryptocurrency. You go into the beginners  section  where you get all the answers of your questions. 

• +1 1

You can earn in this forum by completing the task. You earn by creating useful post and topics. Yes, you can withdrawal your earnings. You can spend 2 to 3 hours working in this forum everyday. 

Welcome dear this platform.  Honestly  i am here for money.  I need money so i am here. You work hard don't be never lose hope.  If you work then you definitely earn money. Thanks  everyone. 

• +1 1

On 2/13/2021 at 1:33 AM, hsa0188049 said:

How can I earn from this field? Can I actually collect the capital here .. How many hours do I have to take here in order to stop working? Everyone is requesting help. Thank you, especially the people with great experience here.

Actually I join this forum for learning knowledge about crypto currency. I join this forum for gain knowledge about trading. I want become a trader. Because trading is very profitable way for earning. I like this forum. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Of course we can make money in this forum but first we have to complete one hundred useful posts for free then we can earn satoshi and talk tokens by creating twenty posts daily and withdraw our money from yobit exchange website.

Forum is a very big platform. Here we can earn money by posting comments. All you have to do at the beginning is to comment patiently here. To be successful you have to fill the first hundred posts and after filling these 100 posts you  To start earning money. You can do different types of research to do the posts here. In the beginning if you spend more time here than just posting comments, if you read the comments and read the advice of seniors and how they have experienced them, then you can succeed here. So I would say that given you a lot of time here in the beginning.

Either it's a question or it's a joke.Didn't you have any information before you came to this place?Because everyone wants to make money and do something to make money. We're here to make moneyYou have to work hard here and gain some money by getting the experience of others and with the help of this experience..Because everyone has come to make money from you, make some money too. 

It is good if you dnt no something you have to ask, first and foremost this a nice platform to earn money, which is easy if you can give your time to make many comments,and believe me the way you give your time shame will not catch you, you will earn money be young your expectations.

Welcome, my friend, in the beginning, as a beginner, you must publish 100 free useful posts. After that, you have to publish 20 comments or useful topics daily as well, and this is not free. You will be paid after 7 days for each useful comment 200 satoshi for the time you have to allocate time per day.

Welcome here dear this forum is very helpful to learn knowledge and earn easily. Dear first of all you will complete 100 comments here then you will be comment only 20 per day to earn good. This forum is very important and helpful for every one to learn and earn. This provides us good writing skill also