Your Hopes for Crypto in 2020 - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Agios

Your Hopes for Crypto in 2020

The hopes are what I see in the chart. For the final months of the year I expect price to grow into a new all time high and I think there is nothing stopping Bitcoin right now. I could make a case in here but I think that it is obvious looking at the chart that Bitcoin is very strong right now.

This 2020 my hope is that he has made several investments in different cryptocurrencies to earn more money and learn more about cryptocurrencies since I want to learn everything absolutely everything about cryptocurrencies.

My hope is that by 2020 bitcoin price will rise above $ 20,000, so this will raise the price of other altcoins. 2019 was an unfortunate year, in 2020 there will be a halving of bitcoins, which will certainly increase the price.

• +1 1

I personally dear friends of this great forum and colleagues in my humble opinion has been an excellent year for Cryptocurrencies this 2020 Since Bitcoin has had a strong rise and many people have had good profits

Big winnings and luck for the whole community
A big greeting

I think it would be a great venture. The cryptocurrency world is growing to an extent where lot of reputations are being  invaded. A lot of talented people are doing great content out here. The rank of cryptotalk is going to go high.

• +2 1

My hope is that 2020 will be a bullish year for bitcoin, at the moment the price of bitcoin continues to rise and there is no sign of a decline, even if the decline is only minor. I think the bulls have continued this year, but haven't reached the target, which is the $ 20,000 price tag.

• +1 1

2020 is turning out how I was hopping it to be. During March it was only crashed hopes and dreams but recovery was swift and Bitcoin after the halving had so many bullish news with Paypal and even banks and Wall Street support. It will be great to see more good news for Bitcoin that will help even more for the next year.

• +3 1

When I entered I saw potential and my hopes didn't have to do with what I saw. It was the momentum in favor of Bitcoin that helped me decide. My hopes are what I see so this is not what I will discuss ever but only what the facts are, and this is that Bitcoin is moving to 18k and next to 20k in 2020.

My hopes are getting validated as we speak and only thing that remains is 20k that many are expecting to happen during December. I hope that this will become a new support for Bitcoin. I also have higher hopes for 2021 that I expect to be the year Bitcoin reaches levels of adoptions people were expecting since many years ago.

• +1 1

The year 2020 will be an important year for digital currencies and Bitcoin, but the Corona virus crisis has affected everything and everything can be postponed to the next world, and we will see Bitcoin in big peaks in 2021.

I had this hope that 2020 would be very different from the bearish 2018 and 2019 and in the end it seems to be happening. It took 11 months but Bitcoin is finally moving to make a new all time high that will be what we were hoping and waiting for.

I am not very excited about crypto yet. I expect even better for Bitcoin and another altcoin season after a new ATH. Be ready for this, it might be inside the corona times and look for Bitcoin carefully. The altcoin seasons can last two or three weeks if Bitcoin stops the big rise. Be on the lookout for big whales moves and buys.

On 12/30/2019 at 9:46 PM, Agios said:

Tomorrow, we are entering the new year, of course all of you want better hopes about crypto. My hope in 2020 is that more and more countries are adopting cryptocrurrency so that there will be more and more users, and users will be more widespread. What about your hopes, do you hope the crypto prices to rise. or become an expert trader, or have their own exchange site, etc.

As a crypto user who want to use crypto freely in their country want crypto gain legality or recognise as payment. But the 2020 year also have the halving event which goes down because of corona virus now we have economic crisis all around the glob and many projects postponed to next year. The crypto take a serious blow this year and recovering slowly. This will take time and market will stable till December. 

• +1 1

Although we are already in 2020, I believe that the value of crypto will continue to rise, and open a greater growth in the cryptographic issue.

Edited by Michar1

In fact, after the split process of Bitcoin, everyone was waiting for the bullrun to occur for Bitcoin and the market in general and began collecting Satoshi and the main currencies. As for me, I think we will reach good peaks previously achieved. As for the actual bullrun, I think it may take several more months to start.

• +1 1

Every year comes with  a great hope, in this year start we also hope a stable market and also look for  a great profit as well. But the main obstacles is the hit of the pandemic. The pandemic is also hit the market very badly. The price of the crypto is little bit dump cause of the number of the transaction. 

I couldn't have hoped better for 2020 and cryptocurrencies did great. I was hoping but not expecting Bitcoin to make new all time high and I still don't believe it perhaps because of the strong resistance from sellers that were waiting for $20,000 Bitcoin.

• +1 1

2020 was the year I joined the crypto train and prior to that I had hope of succeeding and also investing in Top cryptos and yes my hope were not lost even as the year is about to go

I think that this comment came a bit late, but for me I have great hopes for adopting cryptocurrencies in the next few years in various fields and it is dealt with like dealing in banknotes.

I think 2020 is the good year for the all cryptocurrency because in this year all coins value is too much increase and reach at the top... And Also btc,xrp,eth,and ltc coin value increases in this year.... Bitcoin value increase 3 times in this year.. when this year started bitcoin is near you 6k dollar so now a time it's value is near too 19k dollar... After some days ago it's highest value is near 19.888k dollar...

• +1 1

You create this topic in 2019  for start 2020 with good hopes . And in 2020  crypto   price is rise and many countries adopted crypto as you do wish I think  everything do about your wish . know end of 2020 and next is 2021 .  Know I wish that it year is  good for me and I become a good trader  and get more knowledge and earn money from this forum .

• +1 1

I have great hope from crypto . I hope to earn more bitecoin from crypto . I hope the prices of talk token will be increases in coming days . I hope that i would us more than previous days

I hope that everyone will be well in the new year. I expect more subscribers in the coming year and greater openness to the cryptocurrency. This helps us to raise currency rates and it benefits everyone.

On 12/30/2019 at 9:46 PM, Agios said:

Tomorrow, we are entering the new year, of course all of you want better hopes about crypto. My hope in 2020 is that more and more countries are adopting cryptocrurrency so that there will be more and more users, and users will be more widespread. What about your hopes, do you hope the crypto prices to rise. or become an expert trader, or have their own exchange site, etc.

My hopes are so much about the crypto market in 2020 and this is the end of 2020 and the big bull is start now and the BTC make a new high this time. Crypto market give us good profit in the market this time and the BTC touch the 200,000$ this time.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day