A comparison between daily work and work in CryptoTalk - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Anna_sherova

A comparison between daily work and work in CryptoTalk

I think that daily work can have better money gains depending on the nature of the work, but during daily work maybe we will suffer from physical and psychological exhaustion and you may be uncomfortable to do it. As for work on this forum, you have the freedom  to determine the working hours and I think that is the essential difference between the two, and you What do you think my friends?

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 6
  • +2 4
  • +3 5
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

I think both are very good and depends on the rating. The crypto forum give you some money which is quite helpful for the users in a daily 2 to 3 hours work but the daily work takes more time or whole the day of work then give you some payments.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

1 minute ago, Anna_sherova said:

I think that daily work can have better money gains depending on the nature of the work, but during daily work maybe we will suffer from physical and psychological exhaustion and you may be uncomfortable to do it. As for work on this forum, you have the freedom  to determine the working hours and I think that is the essential difference between the two, and you What do you think my friends?

Wow... well said my friend I totally agree with you. This is a beautiful write-up. Cryptotalk has given members freedom to work at their own convinient time and place.

1 hour ago, Anna_sherova said:

The both are useful and important in human living, because no one is perfect and no condition is permanent, so I advise we should go on with the both site, for man purpose and goals achievement.

You are right. In my opinion, daily work is better because of more money opportunity, but this forum is also very important as a part-time job. It also provides a decent amount of money. So I say both should be considered together if the time can be managed easily. But make sure your physical health does not get affected by this.

On 1/31/2021 at 10:43 PM, Anna_sherova said:

@Anna_sherova Dear friend, I am agree with you, but should not compare it with our physical work, we should use it like a part-time job it will be better for every member.

I think that , Every kind of work has its advantages and disadvantages so working on this platform means for me privacy and independence , on the other hand daily work is better for people who can not adapt with working on Internet 

I think you can work daily in this forum without any problems you need just to manage your time in the forum because you don't need a lot of time to make your daily work without effect your psychological and your health 

Yes, my friend, you are right, there is a big difference between daily work and work in crypto talk, which is that the daily work in which you make all efforts for its success and you spend all of your time and in return you get a small amount unlike crypto talk. Much of it, not just money.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Listen my friends 

Daily work and this platform are two different things.

You cannot earn so much by doing daily work, as much as you can earn by working on this form for two to four hours. You may have tiredness and many problems in your daily work, but you do not have any such problem on this form. 

On this platform you can work in many different  hours,And can make a lot of money.

Edited by Khurramking

Yes dear both have clear differences and I think it needs no comparison as both have its own nature of work and benefits but agree with this point that daily work is more exhausted due to more than seven hours work while cryptotalk requires just 2 hours work and get benefit of this.

• Useful or interesting 1

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Yes mate I am with because during our day life work I mean physical working our energy may exhausted but working in this give us joy and no any stressed and we gained more knowledge about crypto currency exchange.

CryptoTal takes about 2/3 hours to do daily work. And CryptoTal is so easy to work with that it can't be compared to anything else. Because from here we can gain so much money and knowledge in a very short time which is not possible anywhere else.

There is much difference between daily work and work on cryptotalk . Daily work needs more time for work even the whole day but if see cryptotalk you can work with your own choice regarding to time. Daily work create different problems such as discomfort,stress,fatigue and many other physical problems regarding to our health. In my opinion work on cryptotalk is suitable then daily work. 

Right you are. It's a advantage of cryptotalk. They gave us the freedom to work here. We can work how much time we want and we can also miss work on a day for any reason. Thanks to cryptotalk for making this opportunities for us.

I think both physical work and the work at this forum are essential for us because by physical work we can fit our body and by work at this forum we can learn knowledge and information about the cryptocyrrency as well as earning money. Therefore we cannot deny the importance of both works.

That's right, in this forum you have a choice what time and what section to do your work unlike the physical activity but all have their advantages and disadvantages with regards to payment.

I think it is a correct answer, at a certain point this is a job with a freedom that we cannot find in any job, here we can do and put the time to our work we can decide how many hours we will invest a day working in this forum, too We can organize ourselves to work in our free time and thus share with the family. 

Cryptotalk is a best earning plat forum. If you are poor man so, you are working hard at this forum after a days you are improving your skills and get a more of knowledge. When you get a money from here you are fulfil your needs easily. I achieve my daily work. I like it.

I disagree with you on the first point, because there are countries where the wages of state employees are considered less valuable than what he can earn in this forum and therefore we are thankful for that, and I agree with you that working on the forum is more comfortable because we choose the hours that suit us and that it is a job that I can do from my home.

• +2 1

Hello my friend
I think that daily work requires more effort and is restricted to specific working hours
While working on this wonderful forum is done more comfortably and without restriction, in addition to the useful information we get

In my opinion if we compare our daily work to cryptotalk work then cryptotalk is much easier and better than our daily work. Because we work for many hours daily sitting on same place and in cryptotalk we just need to give our 2 hours hardly. So I think cryptotalk is a good choice. 

This point is a very good point.  If we want to work every day, we have to give a lot of time. But by working in cryptotalk for a short time, you can achieve success in earning money. It is possible to earn money using this cryptotalk sitting at home.  Posting well every day is the main job then it is possible to earn

• +3 1

I think that most people like the daily work more and consider it safer, from my point of view these days there is no difference between the two work, each person chooses what suits him and what he likes

• +3 1