Let's make Cryptotalk forum better ! - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Let's make Cryptotalk forum better !

It is really a good thing that we should not only focus in money we get here in forum but also to our content, sharing our insights and knowledge. Respect and follow the rules to make this forum better. 

• +1 1

This crypto discussion forum is good and it must always be related to crypto discussions so that this forum is really useful for everyone. and if the discussion is on the right track, expect rewards from making posts is not wrong, after all this forum was made with that purpose.

• +1 1

Whats is really important is not what others think, we must do thing ourselves, try to offer help nd study if we do not know what they are talking about.

The community is achieved by working, rather than wanting it, in any case I stick to your good wishes. 

• +1 1

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

At the end of the day, all we are thinking of is how to earn money right? But along the way, we definitely learn one or two about different topics. We even get to know the experiences of other people whether it is good or bad.

• +1 1

A forum's function is too share information between users and I think the site is already good for that, we must not post with only earning in mind as it may lead to low quality post but instead we should just be looking to interact with the community and treat the payment as a bonus.

• +1 1

I agree with you. Let's help our forum to gain more users. Let's invite our family and friends to join here and also let's help our administrators to fight against those violators in this forum. Let's report those violators we encounter.

• -2 1

On 12/30/2019 at 10:40 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Hi friends well i just want to make a Point here by saying that it is very nice that the forum here gives us the opportunity to earn from posting, but i say that we should not be here just for the money, instead let"s more focus on making the forum better and making it grow more and be a place to find knowledge and useful information for new people wanting to enter the crypto space.

Let us make crypto talk forum very productive. In crypto talk forum you can gain and earn so much money and you can make your time and effort very productive while gaining and earning so much. Through this someone can be very productive.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Yes I agree with you, we should make this forum better. They paid us to post so we should make a good post so this forum will be better and be the no.1 crypto forum.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am here in this forum for getting and also gor getting crypto news. this forum helping us for doing good trading. all should take this forum to gather knowledge.

• +1 1

if this keeps going on, there's a possibility that the site may do extreme measures. It's totally unfair to those who post their own unique contents. 

I am new here..i have yet to post something but i'm still thinking what to post. I can't just go and copy someone's article, no? 

So yeah, members should atleast not copy others work to avoid future implications.. right?

• +1 1

All members should do their best for increasing the popularity of the forum and should work for the forum to make creative post not for the payment.

• +1 1

On 1/5/2020 at 9:00 PM, Bad Girl said:

I agree with that. We should as members do that. But, we cannot force someone in this matter. Because everyone is here because of the payment and really hope they can work together for this forum so that the future will be even better.

Yes, every one should maintain the rules to use the forum this is not force this the requirement to use the forum. who have made an account then he need to maintain all rules to get payment.

• +1 1

On 1/4/2020 at 9:25 PM, Sagor said:

All members should do their best for increasing the popularity of the forum and should work for the forum to make creative post not for the payment.

Yeah when the all members show their good image in this forum then there is no doubt this forum will gonna to more popular than now.

• +1 1

Yes you are absolutely right all the members should take initiative to make the crypto world more better so that more users could get connect with it and has the faith among its users and in future it would definitely run in more better ways.

• -1 1

6 hours ago, Osman Osman said:

I think education is the best of each forum because with education you create topic and post

Right you are. before making any topic or making any reply to any topic all should do study about the topic then he can make a good topic or reply.

• +1 1

Indeed! We must respect the forum. This forum wants to achieve to be known as a treasure of information about crypto, not just a forum for earning. It pays us for us to give informative, meaningful and yet helpful posts for this community that is hungry of information about crypto. 

• -1 1

I completely agree with you. Cryptotalk is an amazing site.After I joined here I got to know alot about crypto world and I surely wanna know more.So everyone should post about what they know and also give us a chance to gain knowledge.

• +1 1

On 12/30/2019 at 3:40 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Hi friends well i just want to make a Point here by saying that it is very nice that the forum here gives us the opportunity to earn from posting, but i say that we should not be here just for the money, instead let"s more focus on making the forum better and making it grow more and be a place to find knowledge and useful information for new people wanting to enter the crypto space.

Thank you for this suggestion. I completely agree with you. We should not only be bonus hunters, but we should also try and acquire knowledge. Let's not spam this forum anyhow. The management of this forum is trying its best to support people. So, the best way to reward them is to keep this forum functional. 

by simple abiding rules and regulations here in the forum we can make it a better forum. also by contributing quality and constructive post.

I must say that it's actually right that the members of this forum must not only focus on earning money. Creating useful post can help this forum to be more helpful for the newbies. 

Yes i agree with this, members of this community should help each other and not here for the money. We should provide quality post so others find it helpful, by doing that, we make this community better.

Of course the crypto talk forum should be improved because it will facilitate everyone to work, especially those who are new to crypto, and will be able to understand everything easily.