Let's make Cryptotalk forum better ! - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Let's make Cryptotalk forum better !

On 12/30/2019 at 8:10 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Hi friends well i just want to make a Point here by saying that it is very nice that the forum here gives us the opportunity to earn from posting, but i say that we should not be here just for the money, instead let"s more focus on making the forum better and making it grow more and be a place to find knowledge and useful information for new people wanting to enter the crypto space.

Cryptotalk is already at its best level.here only neend us to do is just posting relatable topics and genuine comments so that everyoje gets profit by them.

2 hours ago, Nadim46 said:

in part it is true this forum should not be seen only as a way to make money from posts but also as a source of knowledge a way to find the information we need faster, the forum team is making a great effort (money and advertising ) to make it one of the best forums dedicated to crypto users should take full advantage of this great opportunity

To spread knowledge in the forum all members should collaborate in creating new contents. We can write about new projects and examine them and write a review about them. By doing this, many people can read about new crypto projects and know which of them are real. Creating topics about comparing coins is also helpful because every day there are many questions about which coins to choose or which one is better for investing. A comprehensive topic about each coin can answer all these questions.

I really like it . We should make the forum better to attract more users . I hope in near future any person want any information about crypto find it in cryptotalk .

You are right.All we know we  will get payment of each post.But instead of useless post wet should do constructive and useful posts.So that members can get benefit.

It is true this forum should not be seen only as a way to make money from posts but also as a source of knowledge a way to find the information we need faster, the forum team is making a great effort (money and advertising ) to make it one of the best forums dedicated to crypto users should take full advantage of this great opportunity. The best forums dedicated to crypto users should take full advantage of this great opportunity.

I think that that admin should open a section for it's sites mistakes. And the moderator should protect it from spamming. It would help to become it's site popular.

No doubt, we should work on making this platform better, For newbies joining it would be great to get all the information they want about cryptocurrencies at one place. 

i think it would be easy to make the forum better and cleaner by constantly banning spammers and i do my part because whenever i see a spammer i report their accounts and replies.

We can improve the forum by helping the admins the remove those spammers and those copy paster. they dont deserve to be in this forum. they were just ruining the forum.

21 minutes ago, One_Bitcoin said:

Of course we all really hope to make this forum better. We start from ourselves with more discipline in maintaining  the quality of posts and topics that we will make.

i think we all must come together and report those spammers so we can help the moderators clean this forum faster than before because the spammers are too much now.

A forum like this must be made better , there are so many good things like the way we put together posts, okay this forum does not display adverts so it does not earn any money so how ever its good we appreciate the forum, to make it better we must post some of the best threads there is and some of the best trading structures there is  so enjoy researching what can make it better.

On 1/31/2020 at 9:56 PM, Rahulnur said:

This forum better than any other forum like bitcointalk. This forum growth very fast rather than any other forum. 

Its true this forum grows very fast and paid lots of satoshi to people.We have to make this place better by contributing good information and constructive posts so other can get benefit from this.All we have to do stick with the forum rules.

I wouldn't want nothing more but repaying the forum for what they are offering us, and i will repay them with good posts.

On 1/12/2020 at 1:05 PM, CryptoBitCrypto said:

We can makes forum better by writing constructive posts. By posting meaningful posts and by not spamming and plagiarism. 

Yes I agree with your point of view we can improve forum by writing meaning full post not that type of post which have no meaning your comment is right....

On 12/30/2019 at 7:40 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Hi friends well i just want to make a Point here by saying that it is very nice that the forum here gives us the opportunity to earn from posting, but i say that we should not be here just for the money, instead let"s more focus on making the forum better and making it grow more and be a place to find knowledge and useful information for new people wanting to enter the crypto space.

Exactly initially i was here just earn money but after spending some good quality time here i think this better place for discussions and sharing of experiences.

On 12/30/2019 at 7:40 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Hey friend I agree to your post it's really a great platform how give us the opportunity to earn money and also learn a lot of new things about this forum we must participate to grow up this forum and make a rising star of the world 

On 12/30/2019 at 10:40 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Yeah! Don't just motivate yourself for money but also be a responsible member of the cryptotalk by sharing good information in a certain topics here in order to help also newbies here. By doing that, you can maintain the effectiveness of this community. 

Yes, we're not just here because of the campaign but also to learn more about crypto and to make it better we need to contribute useful information that everyone can learn from it. 

Well, this is what we can do for this forum by giving some respect and feedback for them by letting us to earned some money here in this forum, let's help this forum to be successful by showing some good behavior here im this forum.

Making Crypto talk, better, will need all need all users to yo filter out old posts,and making newer publications which are not similar on old familiar ones which are already there on the site.

Am working, too on newer fresh posts to help grow the community

On 2/6/2020 at 10:23 PM, Kalamu said:

We can actually make it better by posting resonable things in there not just to post shit just because you want to earn btc here.. Lets be guided pls

Yes you are right, we can make this forum better by posting useful and informative  posts and of course  not doing  a spammed  posts.   We should  also follow  rules here  and report  the spammers .

21 hours ago, Upright said:

Making Crypto talk, better, will need all need all users to yo filter out old posts,and making newer publications which are not similar on old familiar ones which are already there on the site.

Am working, too on newer fresh posts to help grow the community

Using a suitable language is also necessary so that your post has the right meaning. Inappropriate language makes your post useless and it is the same as spam.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

Yeah, this forum is getting more popular because of the benefit that we can get to it. To make this forum more better, i think we should do more meaningful post that could help this forum. Or we can also promote this forum to our friends.

By this forum we are getting benefit in various way.

1. we can earn of it.

2. Learning new things everyday.

3. Preparing us for future competition. 

4. Interesting part is that Our English is becoming stronger. 

feel free to quote me and add if you have any idea.