Beginning to understand trading - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
maarcoferrer

Beginning to understand trading

Many people must first start to know about trading, how it is managed, how many markets there are, how to profit from it and if it is really profitable, etc. This brings us to the beginning and that is what do you want to achieve in this world, do you want to be successful or just want to be an amateur, most people who enter this world, enter with nothing in mind and that is why they have the results they have. If you want to have professional results you have to work like a professional, this also leads us to where we are putting our money to educate ourselves. Neither in Youtube you are going to become a professional, remember that Trading is the best paid profession in the world. And as it is, you don't become a Doctor in 6 months or 1 year at a university. That is why most people fail in this world, because they think that in 3 months they are going to be experts, there are people who learn easier than others, there are people who do not. There are also people who give up at the first burned account, without knowing that there they have the greatest learning in the world. This is what someone who has burned more than two accounts tells you, so the person who wants to start should know all the basics, know that it is not easy but the easiest way to achieve what we want. Just put discipline, be 100% teachable, have a lot of patience and I swear you will achieve everything in the world of Trading.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

Well publishing my friend There is an important point that climbing the stairs begins with a degree. We must work slowly to understand our work well, because haste often leads to failure. Study the trading world letter by letter so that you do not miss anything and make a mistake and regret

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

Just now, Jack33 said:

Nice post, my friend, that being patient within the cryptocurrency forum is necessary, especially in the trading process, so you must strive to obtain satisfactory results

Yes absolutely, patience is the most important thing in working at this forum. This is a good and useful platform but we should keep this in mind that this is a digital platform and earnings at this forum are not so easy and it requires so much time and patience. Only those members will be successful on this platform which will work hard and keep patience.

• +2 1

Agree trading need a lot of knowledge you can't become a pro trader in a week or even a month

there is a lot of basics and strategies in trading that we need to learn also the experience is gained

by time so we need to be very patient and learn from our mistakes

Of course, before starting in the world of trading, you must first know everything the basics and how everything works so that you do not have difficulties on the platform and after knowing the basics you can already try and practice cryptocurrency trading and always know how to control your emotions  so as not to have losses and always study a lot since a lot of study is needed in the graphics.

Thank you dear friend for presenting a nice comment. But you need your best patience and experience in trading. You can trade in this forum with your talent. But in everything you, One should learn wisely and politely with patience.Then hopefully you will succeed in that work. Moreover, there are many experienced people in this forum, you can follow them or if you have any unfamiliar issues, you can learn about trading from them.

• +1 2

We must start well to do any work. If we want to do trading and we do not have any knowledge and information at all, then we should try our best to get knowledge from the beginning so that we become successful in trading. We need to learn to analyze the market in a good way. And we need anyone to understand their chart in a good way and know the candle stick score made in it in a good way. If we learn all these things in the beginning, then we will gain a lot in trading. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

once you get your head on straight, you can embark on learning trading and start with basic steps.

1. Open a trading account.

2. Learn to Read: A market crash course.

3. Learn to analyze.

4. Practice trading.

5. other's way to Learn and practice trading.

Start your trading journey with a deep education on the financial markets, and then read chart's and watch Price action's, buliding startgeis Based on your observations.

For sure mate, you absolutely right, and I'm in the same suggestion with, the world of trading is very risk something especially if you don't have someone to guide you, also don't have much knowledge and experience about, then you always end complaining about the challenges you are facing or losing your income, so we have to be patient so that everything will be moving in successful.  

There are many basic strategies we need to learn in order to trade and you need to be proficient in this subject and you will not be able to become a pro trader in a few days so you need to gain experience with time and patience and avoid mistakes. Thank you for being able to achieve success

There is a time period to understand everything in the world of digital and orginal world so we must always try to understand and learn that is profitable and useful to us.There are.many strategies in order to make a lot of money if you learn everything you will be a pro trader in a few months but you  need to be more patience and hardworking to achieve that goal and try to avoid mistakes if you follow all this instructions you will be a successful enterprener.

That's very well said friend but  I know that trading takes a lot of experience and knowledge because if the basic knowledge is lacked, even a little mistake in trading could led to a total lost of assets.

I think all beginners who have already earn some talk token can know the way to sell the token and get some bitcoin ethereum or doge this is the first step to learn the trading and then they can buy other coins to invest them or withdraw them,like this they can learn very fast 

Dear it's a fact that great things take time. And in case of trading, the trader should must be patient and knowledged about it. Experience is the best teacher so never give up on single loss. Just be patient and focused to achieve  what you want from this trading. 

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Hello friend, this is very helpful and useful post, and it is very understanding post, it can help for me for understand the trading here in crypto world, i want to learn more about the trade and achieve more experience.

Good to follow analysts, investment advisors. But no one should act on their mind. There are a lot of manipulators out there. Both the graphics should be analyzed and the news should be read.

Bigginers be attentive while doing online trade make investigation first because online trade is very risky so if you are not expert don't try to do online trade try to learn the basics of trade and it will take time to become expert so take your time and learn make yourself eligible for trade ask seniors for guidelines.

Well explained brother your information will be helpful for the beginners who don't know about the cryptocurrency. As a beginner it is difficult to work in trading section. It depends on your knowledge about trading section dear @maarcoferrer

I read that trading is one of the longest task. It takes time and effort to do it with success.  After reading this post i realize that this is true .you cant be a doctor just in 3 months you must need to study a year. No engineer has been successful in just 1 month. They put efforts and time. You must wait until your time will shine. Dont worry mate this is WORTH IT!.

For trading business, experience is required as well as knowledge. In trading, people don't tell you the risky part, they just tell you what they know. But taking risks in the trading business takes experience. People were making fun of me when I invested all my money in dogecoin. I have been trading for years. I trusted myself and dogecoin. Then I realized the risk I took when the dogecoin went down in value. But after a little more time it gained 600% value. I made a lot of money. What I mean by here is that you also need experience in trading.

There are many books on trading that explain a lot about trading, and there are many videos on social media that explain the principles of trading, but according to my opinion, we can only gain trading experience through experience!

Before embarking on the world of trading, you must first know everything and how everything works without any difficulty on your platform and once you know the basics you can already try and practice cryptocurrency trading and always know how to control your emotions.  So as not to damage.

Damn my friend for your useful post because the trading area is too big for me to make money and take experience to work more in the future
We must work slowly to understand our work well, because haste often leads to failure. Study the world of trading letter by letter so you never miss a thing. Good luck to all

Everything takes time so we have to be very patience because everything has its own timing of completion so we should never lose hope because if once or two times we face the failure it doesn't mean we cannot stand again, i think best person is the one who always learn from his mistakes so always be brave to face all kind of circumstances in hope that one day you will be a successfull person.