Beginning to understand trading - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
maarcoferrer

Beginning to understand trading

Really I understand what you are trying to say, many people think that trading only involves buying coins at lower price and selling them at higher price, they don't really know that there are other factors to consider before going into trading, if not, the results would just be loss.

What a wonderful post, my friend, and I agree with you in this talk, as patience is the most important reason for success in our life, and so is the matter here in the forum. We must be patient and focus to obtain the information and experience we need in the field of digital currencies and investment, thus we can earn a lot of money and achieve our main goal of joining For the forum

Friend, this information that you are giving us is very useful for everyone, not only for me because now at least we all know how to begin to understand the world of trading and always friend we must do things without any hurry because If we do things in a hurry or in a hurry, everything will only go wrong, that is why we must do things calmly and even more when it comes to starting to understand the world of trading.

Thanks for this post
Yes, to achieve success and professionalism, we need hard work and patience
We also need to increase our knowledge of cryptocurrencies and how to monetize them
I wish everyone good luck

That is good. Trading is the best so you can easily increase the income. Anyone can guide to trading for the good step. Every person want to earn the more. I hope you understand.

good topic dear I am also beginner and you have provide very good information about trading if you are beginner very informative for me

My spouse and I believe anyone, you happen to be appropriate becoming a buy and sell pro usually takes occasion along with several years involving expertise inside crystal clear discipline, several will be more qualified when compared with people nevertheless eventually, some time features the final word. all the best. Do remember to reply to this specific review in case it may help anyone.

I'm going to share with you what I know about the subject, trading consists of the sale and purchase of listed assets with a lot of market liquidity, stocks, currencies and futures, it is a type of speculative trading, so it is obviously subject to the fluctuations of the market. refers to everything that is online.

• +2 1

Before starting any business and before trading, you must really understand the concept of the world of cryptocurrencies and how to trade and invest them significantly in order to be able to progress and continue as well as be patient, as reaching the peak requires experience, skill and patience at work to reach satisfactory results from profits .. In addition To learning, knowing, and benefiting from the experiences of others and our mistakes, and always learning that he who does not make mistakes does not learn

• +1 1

Thank you for this useful and valuable post, which contains many important information for all members, especially new members, and I hope all members are patient, because patience is the way to success for every matter, and we must not be in a hurry to get money.

You must work to collect information before entering the world of encryption and circulation, and everyone must beware of scammers because they are working to deceive others only. You must work to collect information in order to know the way to work within a trading world without losses

• +5 1

Your post is filled with useful information about trading
For success, the reasons for success must be achieved, which is research without boredom, and benefit from our experiences, the experiences of others, and a strong will

Thank you, my friend, for this information. I think that patience and hard work are important things to achieve success. Learn from past experiences. I believe here there are a lot of experiences to learn from older members of this wonderful forum.

And you must have a specific goal in order to strive to achieve it, yes you must be patient and calm and try to gain knowledge in this area, there is no doubt that the field is large and that learning will not happen day and night, but the results will cheer you up.

Trading is a wonderful and profitable field. But at the same time it is fraught with some difficulty and complexity. It is not an easy thing as some believe, but rather needs great learning and study. It needs to be patient and have a good reputation and gradually learn about the cryptocurrency.  I mean here not to abandon information, but to receive the information ascending. As a brief definition of trading, it is to buy currencies when their price is low. And keep them and be patient with them until their price rises, then sell them and win double money.

That is a very good thing for you but you should always implement good money management so that you don't lose too much. As you are reading you should manage your risks and take good profits. Don't over leverage as that has a negative impact too.

Dear friend every work which we start need some skills and reliable knowledge .Trading is also best but for trading we have to get experience and if we have specific skills then we will become succeed in crypto trading market.Trading is best where we sell and by products ,if you are an experienced person then you will get maximum profit from this field.You must search things from google and read out specifics rules and get knowledge about trading which will help you in trading.

Yes, my friend, one of the most important things that must be taken into account in the field of cryptocurrencies is learning to trade well by teaching the basics of technical analysis and then real earnings in the future because the trading field is the basis of all areas of cryptocurrencies Thank you very much

• +2 1

Thanks for your sharing dear really we should to work slowly and with knowledge . And we should to work step by step and we can get knowledge about trading and then we can work . We should to work with slowly step by step .

• +3 1

You said nice, we should be trading before we start everything. Many left in the middle.But that shouldn't be the case. If you want to be successful, you have to take education. It must be kept in mind at all times.

True words my friend, trading is not something learnt overnight but requires some patience and enough knowledge while as displine in order to archive good results and mostly giving up after blowing an account isn't a good decision because even professional traders we see today started by blowing an account first so it's part of the journey.

That's really good that you are beginning to understand cryptocurrencies trading through this platform. This forum teaches us lots of things and we learn some experience through our mate.

Everything in this life has rules and basics that we must learn at the beginning so that we can go on the right path, and this applies to the issue of currency trading. We must work hard to understand the meaning of trading, be patient and benefit from those with experience in order to reach our goal and be able to enter the world of currency trading.

Understanding trading is not related to time between a year or two. You cannot compare. This is a big mistake. This is due to the person's ability to receive and absorb information. There are people who have experience of trading after 5 months. There are also people who gain experience after two years, but this is related to perception and the amount of time they spend on this forum and benefit from the information on it.

• +2 1

Thanks so much for sharing this useful information mate, begginers have to follow this little steps if they want to succeed in trading.  Well actually trading require alots of experience and knowledge so that we can minimize risk that is involved in it.