Beginning to understand trading - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
maarcoferrer

Beginning to understand trading

wow dear your description is really too good and you are taking very easy words for giving knowledge and information to cryptotalk members and you are absolutely right we did not become rich in one day when we see a successful person then we must also see their journey of success and i am sure the only thing which lead tem to success is their hardwork

Hello dear friend, You've created such a great informational post. Because every member wants to know about the trading because this forum is not paying us enough money that we can fulfill our need so for this we need to do additional work on this platform which are helpful for our earning. 

Trading in cryptocurrencies is a good and profitable thing as well, but it also contains many risks, and to avoid risks we must first gain knowledge and experience so that we do not make mistakes that lead to our loss of money.

Thank you for this really great content. We must learn to trade properly.  Patience is very important to avoid losing.  The road to success requires a lot of knowledge and experience in order to be able to get what we want.  A good time should be devoted to reading research and articles in the field of trading and the correct investment methods.  The old members are the best help for us to avoid running into risks and losing money.

• +1 1

The people who are new to the international business online, they can put money in the racket. To succeed in business, you are not bound to learn about it and know what it is and how it works, if you are going to be beneficial for you  .See my friends, if you understand the matter of online trading or international trading or their ABC, then you will get so much benefit that you do not know. 

Hello my friend that working within the trading world needs a lot of useful and reliable information and we need experiences so that we do not make mistakes because mistakes within the trading world cost many material losses, so I recommend collecting experiences before working in this field because it needs patience and thanks

• +2 1

This is a very great publication friend and this worth commendation, so this show that patient is very important and is one of the vital key of the cryptocurrency market, so let's all exercise patient and wait for the right time to come, thank you so much for sharing your experience with us..

• +2 1

On 1/26/2021 at 4:07 PM, maarcoferrer said:

Many people must first start to know about trading, how it is managed, how many markets there are, how to profit from it and if it is really profitable, etc. This brings us to the beginning and that is what do you want to achieve in this world, do you want to be successful or just want to be an amateur, most people who enter this world, enter with nothing in mind and that is why they have the results they have. If you want to have professional results you have to work like a professional, this also leads us to where we are putting our money to educate ourselves. Neither in Youtube you are going to become a professional, remember that Trading is the best paid profession in the world. And as it is, you don't become a Doctor in 6 months or 1 year at a university. That is why most people fail in this world, because they think that in 3 months they are going to be experts, there are people who learn easier than others, there are people who do not. There are also people who give up at the first burned account, without knowing that there they have the greatest learning in the world. This is what someone who has burned more than two accounts tells you, so the person who wants to start should know all the basics, know that it is not easy but the easiest way to achieve what we want. Just put discipline, be 100% teachable, have a lot of patience and I swear you will achieve everything in the world of Trading.

Trading is a financial negotiation, which allows us to enter many markets with this digitized currency, in terms of making an investment in the Cryptocurrency with a market analysis before investing, if you place it well you will have profits.

• +1 1

Awesome post. You did a great thing. Such an useful and helpful. Keep it up mate. First of all very thanks to you for sharing this relevant and informative information to us and into the hands of millions of this forum and also keep it up mate.

• +2 1

With the passage of time, we can gain experience and knowledge related to cryptocurrencies and their fields such as trading, and for this we advise everyone to read the important topics in the forum to get acquainted with this information related to trading in order that if we decide to start work we can achieve success.

Dear friends, despite its recent emergence, the cryptocurrency has occupied a large area in the economic arena and was able to support its gains by capturing the interest of all segments of investors. The available data indicates that this market started with only seven currencies.

I agree with you my friend, it is not a professional trading in an instant, it takes a lot of time, preparation and discipline to obtain successful operations.
There are some reliable courses that train you, even I have not had the opportunity to benefit from it. I wish you success in your operations.

• +1 1

Actually, Everything takes time. So we have to be very patience. You must wait until your time will shine. Dont worry mate this is worth it. Because everything has its own timing of completion.We must work slowly to understand this work well. And in my opinion, we can only gain trading experience through experience.Just put descipline be 100% teachable have a lot of patience and I swear you will achieve everything in the world.

Patience is the key to success in the field of trading and investment, but with patience, we must have the expertise to know which currencies we must trade or invest, and this matter becomes easy with time. We do not have to allow others to teach us, keep and work with this information.

• +5 1

I agree with you. 

You should know the basics in trading before you try trading without knowledge, because we'd lose our money certainly we trust ourselves and the encrypted 

We must believe in ourselves and that we are capable of success .

We should never underestimate our information and possibilities .

Hello my friend. In fact, you created a good topic, especially since you published it here in the section of our new colleagues, where I believe that your topic should motivate them to learn first and then gain and exploit the opportunity provided by the CryptoTalk forum in the best possible way, and it is also good that you explained to them about the most important areas of programming That is, trading. It is known that expert traders are able to reach what they want through learning, effort and patience. As I mentioned the important point, learn from mistakes, I wish everyone the best of luck.

Hello my dear friend. Actually climbing the stairs is not like going down, because trading in this wonderful forum we gain knowledge about cryptocurrencies and also we earn money Thanks to this wonderful forum

• +2 1

Wow this publication is superb, before go into any trade you must have the fundamental knowledge about the trade make online research, make physical contact for people in the business and doing well there. Then Start with a self-examination that takes a close look at your relationship with money. Do you view life as a struggle, with a hard effort required to earn each dollar? Do you believe personal magnetism will attract market wealth to you in the same way it does in other life pursuits? More ominously, have you lost money on a regular basis through other activities and hope the financial markets will treat you more kindly? All this question needs to be answer by you before you invest in any trade for positive return on investment.

It needs proper knowledge and proper Strategy to be successful in trading as without it you can't ne successful so never think to do trading without proper training and experience as experience matters a lot in trading.

The most critical aspect of working on this platform is patience. This is a successful and useful platform, but it is important to remember that it is a digital platform, and making money on this forum is also not easy and takes a lot of time and persistence.

Thank you for your kind words, dear friend. However, trading requires a high level of patience and expertise. You will barter your skills in this thread. However, with all you learn, you can do so carefully, gently, and with patience. Then, ideally, you will be effective in your job. Furthermore, there are many seasoned people in this forum; you can visit them or, if you have any unfamiliar problems, you can consult with them.

You are right to invest in us in our studies before pretending to make money from trading since this market is 100% knowledge if he will not be able to achieve positive results if they plan to trade without having the right knowledge they will only manage to lose their money.

The most critical aspect of working on this platform is patience. This is a successful and useful platform, but it is important to remember that it is a digital platform, and making money on this forum is not easy and takes a lot of time and patience. Only those representatives who work hard and have patience will be effective on this forum.

Trading is the goal that I intend to reach, but first I set myself some plans before entering the world of trading in order to become one of the successful in it and I want to complete my education about it and be educated well

• +1 1

Thank you for mentioning these important points in the process of trading and investment. We all have to read this valuable and useful information for everyone. I wish you good luck in the world of cryptocurrencies.