Beginning to understand trading - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
maarcoferrer

Beginning to understand trading

To understand trading in the beginning you need to have a good knowledge of this subject.  After that you need to acquire ball skills by trading slowly.  And if you start trading without knowledge and experience, you may be at a loss....

Trading is a difficult profession to learn and takes a year to master. 

Do not believe that you can learn what trade is on your first try, or on your first profit. 

To understand it, you'll need a lot of time and patience, but it'll be worthwhile.

This is a very important thing that is enough for us. If we do not understand this thing, then we are not on this forum. It's important to understand your work  and we don't understand your work You can't do your job. Because if you don't know much about transactions, you have made a mistake that could cost you money. If you don't want to hurt yourself, you need to know more about your work. Learn to understand more so that your ability to do it is good. 

You are right friend I am agree with you that we cannot learn trading without spending the time in this field . I think this is a common thing that we cannot learn something only in a week or month but it requires time and effort. And we also should keep patience in a trading because we cannot become good trader if we have not the quality of patience.

Of course, my friend, I cannot be a professional within a few months, but I have to work hard to gain information about cryptocurrencies and how to trade and invest in them, so we have to be patient and strive for knowledge to achieve our goals.

This article is well published dear, so thank you so much dude for sharing this important tips with us, yes the trading world is very complicated and wide to understand, so you will take time to study the market very well. 

Hello dear members newbies and beginners I hope you all are doing really great on this platform firstly I am very thankful to you for sharing with us your opinions your information is very beneficial for every those who are working on the grading and they want to learning about the trade

• +4 1

Hello everyone, friend this is a very important phase, to be able to market and trade with our cryptocurrencies, you have to understand very well and have the knowledge of how to get the best out of the volatility of a currency, for that you have to read and research on the subject of new crypto projects.

If a person wants to enter the trading field seriously, he must search and expand on everything related to the field because it is difficult to enter the world of trading without knowing the basics and things that you must avoid in order not to fall victim to fraud or a large loss.

• +2 1

Welcome, my friend, the most important thing in the trading process is patience, because it is possible that the process of profit will be prolonged and perhaps we may lose. We must start trading with a small capital and work smartly and with knowledge and experience

The term "trading" simply means "exchanging one thing for another". We usually understand this as exchanging goods for money or in other words simply, buying something.
When we talk about trading in the financial markets, we use the same principle. Think of someone who trades stocks. What it actually does is buy shares (or a small portion of) a company. If the value of those shares increases, he is making money by selling them back at a higher price. This is trading. You buy something at one price and sell it again at another price - hopefully higher until you make a profit, and vice versa, but why does the value of shares increase? The answer is simple: the value changes due to supply and demand - the more demand there is for something, the more people are willing to pay for it, and an increase in demand means a higher price, and an increase in supply means a lower price. my dear.

In trading, we must be patient and wise, and we must avoid rushing in making decisions, as it is possible to be patient with a currency worth 1 cent and soon after it becomes at a price of 9 cents. In addition, you must develop a strategy to invest.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you so much to share this usual information my friend I want to tell you that beginners should  to get the knowledge about the trading that is too much beneficial for them M2 survive in the trading situation

Yes. You are right I agree with you. Basically, we need to know about the overall activity of the business. We need to know how to make a business successful. Basically, we have to be patient. We have to move forward through hard work. Basically, if we can move forward step by step, we can do something better. We must follow the direction. We have to be attentive.

dear friend thanks a lot for sharing your information yes we should start learning trading as a beginner in that way we will able to invest money on this platform and this platform provides many services we can easily invest our money and get the benefit from it

• +2 1

Well said, my friend, we must be patient and not rush. No one enters this field with an education, but he has to learn step by step and give himself enough time to become familiar with all matters of trading.

Yes, my friend of course, understanding trading takes a lot of time, so we have to learn how to trade well in order to make profits from it and of course take advantage of that, thank you for this wonderful and useful participation. 

• Useful or interesting 1

This article is really good and it will be useful and helpful for the members of this platform more especially the beginners, that are joining the world of cryptocurrency for the first time because this article is advising the members on how to become good traders. Thank you for sharing this article.

• +1 1

Dear, thank you for this article, but in fact the educational YouTube platform is fighting the spread of cryptocurrencies and I want to fight the content that includes cryptocurrencies in general, because we generally benefit from it to learn trading from it. My advice to you is to enter this wonderful forum in this forum they teach the basics of trading and the most important thing We should expand on our own in trading cryptocurrencies in general, by searching in Google and learning mainly technical analysis Thank you very much

• +5 1

Thank you dear friend for this good article it is really more than wonderful I felt hopeful and enthusiastic yes you must not despair in this field you must be patient and persevere.

Begnner be attentive while doing online trade make investigation because online trade is very risky if you are not expert don't try it trading is a part of this forum i am still begging

Well explained dear brother. You've a great knowledge about this. This advice and information was very useful for all new and old members of this forum/platform.

My friend, you have to be patient

So going up the stairs step by step

You should first explore and research cryptocurrencies

Dive into the information well so that you can understand the posts

I agree with you, my friend, in fact, trading cryptocurrencies is very difficult, and before working with it, a person must have sufficient information about it and will acquire it from the cryptotalk forum so that the losses are as little as possible.

• +2 1

Indeed, my friend, you are right. Thank you for this useful topic. Exactly, this is a mistake. Some members think that trading does not require experience or knowledge. Therefore, I advise everyone not to be complacent.

• +2 1