Do not underestimate the beginners of this forum - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dria

Do not underestimate the beginners of this forum

It is true what you say friend, as well as beginners make topics with poor quality there are some who make very interesting topics, but we can not criticize them many are still learning and this forum is a very good tool to gain knowledge, the idea is to support each other to make this forum a much better site yet 

• +3 1

I agree with you that we should support new entrants with appraisals so that they feel confident and know that they can ask for help at any time from any forum member. I, when I first started, asked a lot of questions and that has helped me in my learning until now.

No one joining this forum is an expert. This forum takes time to make them expert and teach them about basics and precious information about cryptocurreny. If a newbie is doing some mistake at first ,should not discourage them as our support can lead them learn more instead of letting them down. We should must work like a team.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Every user need to have a respect to each other. Even you are in highest position or lowest position you dont deserve under estimate your talent. Just a reminder every people start in a newbie position. You must need to become a newbie before become a member or a jr. Member. Respect each other  and be polite to each other!.

Yes, we should never underestimate some of us at all, so that sometimes the teacher learns from his student, and we must chew ourselves in the place of others when they start in anything. All of us need supportive people in the beginnings and all beginners and I of them raise useful topics. Everyone, even the old, remember and confirm their information.

Yes new member are very important for all of us.When a beginner have proper knowledge about crypto currency then he can make helpful posts for all of us. We want to understand new beginners that how we want to work to crypto currency. We want to always support them for their good work. 

On 1/24/2021 at 6:39 AM, Dria said:

If we saw newbies asking question or posting topics, as long as it useful, let us support them. Because, so far, i've seen that most of the topi

Can you find to me a one member who will not help newbie if newbie ask any question in this forum .. Also senior member try their best to help out newbie because when they were newbie they also faced problem and senior member help them.. That is why do not try to blame any senior member here..

Helping each other's in this forum I think is all our duties, especially the new members need the help of senior members to know more and have more knowledge and experience on how to work in the forum.

I also a new member of crypto currency. In my opinion we want to learn from senior members. I hope sometimes later we can do good for this platform. So,we never want to underestimated the new beginners. 

On 1/24/2021 at 2:39 AM, Dria said:

Hi friends, since there are numbers of members registering here day by day, we should all avoid conflict with each other. If we saw newbies asking question or posting topics, as long as it useful, let us support them. Because, so far, i've seen that most of the topics created by the beginners are useful and informative that they really deserve the rates they got. And let us all motivate those beginners because we wouldn't know if they will create more good topics that we all can learn to. 

As a beginner in the forum, I strive to present my best in order to reach my goal, which I joined in the forum, which is knowledge in coding and gaining additional income. 

Yes, you are right, because when the wasters start working in this forum, or they may see something strange or something they want about it, they present it as a topic for people, and when they see it and experts may know that it is from this topic that it is not as Beginner, the topic does not have information about good quality and usefulness for this forum, and also we must support them with a good reputation

Off course my dear the beginners are future of this forum. So we have to give respect to them. Beginners have not to disappointed from this forum. We have to support a lot to them instead of under estimating them.

Sometimes we underate the beginners. We need to realise that some of the so called beginners are not beginners. Although they might be new to forum but they might even know more than us about crypto. So I think we should respect everyone's opinion.

Hello dear mate you are right there are number of members who are working on this forum as a beginner but they have a good experience about crypto and digital currencies because before coming towards this forum they are working on others sites that is why they are here with a great point of views 

• +4 1

Update their forum beacuse i useful suggestion it..we developed OUR future...we are proved pure country..this forum is.best forum..i cannot see this types forum...it is 1st i see this forum and i am also.happy to.that it is real Forum

I am advised to all new members to you work here honestly and not rule broken crypto talk and always safe side chose not any line crossed so that you will be not harmed. If you are properly work thenget benefits and safe here. 

• +1 1

I agree with you, everyone here at the beginning did not know anything, we are all here to learn and gain knowledge and experience in the field of the cryptocurrency world, cooperation and assistance should always be made.

• +2 1

That's right, as that's what I told a friend who is a senior in this forum that the juniors of this forum like me should not be undermined or underestimated as they may turn out to be the forums knowledge impactors.

• Useful or interesting 1

You are right. We should not underestimate the new members. The topics they create are very important. Since they and one are part of this platform, we should not underestimate them because they will one day go and be senior one day. This is why everyone on this platform has to move forward with this attitude so that we can move forward well and if we help the new members attentively they will move towards work and success.

• +3 1

Welcome, I agree with you my friend. No member of this forum should be underestimated, regardless of their rank, and juniors in particular are still learning and asking questions to benefit from the experiences of others, so we have to support each other and encourage everyone to work hard.

• +1 1

You are absolutely right every member of the forum should support each other and specially to the newbies and If they create useful posta you should admire their work. I am also new at this forum so any kind of appreciation gives me special boost and confidence.

For whom deny to respond to Beginners reasonable questions or query regarding crypto currencies and other related things has failed in giving back the privilege enjoyed as of the time that member was as them. Give them the best advise, replies and hope for success for them to work hard geared towards making them successful in Crypto world

We really need to encourage the new members here in order for them to gain some confidence that will keep them working here! We know that the forum is now suffering from difficult conditions due to the lack of money we get daily! So we need everyone now in order to increase the number of interacting members!

• +1 1

All of us need to understand that we should support each other. It doesn't matter if you are a senior member or a junior member. Helping each other is the thing we are here for.