Do not underestimate the beginners of this forum - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dria

Do not underestimate the beginners of this forum

Yes, absolutely right, you have any platform at any place, people coming forward Those who are now new pieces, we should never clear them in sight because they are our always advanced people and they are going to do something more strange to us while handling our time within the coming time. 

Because she has grown up, but she did not do anything but one time it will come, where will we meet our Experience and have learned more from us. 

We need to no longer underestimate all people All, who may be growing up in New, they're more informed than us and that they have experience. They get more records and that they do it extra regularly and they work tougher and greater hard than us, if they have more records then I think we should no longer estimate all of us beneath.

Hello my dear friend. Welcome newcomers. We will never underestimate them. We will advise them here. I will help with knowledge. I will show the rules so that they can learn to work well here. Then this site will improve. They can do better. We will always respect them. I will show respect. Then they can do much better. Thanks.

Yes I agree with you we should not underestimate them because their reputation is low does not mean they are not knowledgeable so when ever they make errors we should try correcting them

Hello friend hope you are fine 

There are alot of new members who worked so hard to get positive reputation, because of less experience they did mistakes but they work hard so please don't give them negative rating,  if they make mistakes just correct them

First of all hello to my dear friends in my opinion the statement is correct we cannot underestimate the beginners in crypto has when I see their posts they have a better content then the the experience person in the crypto so you have to respect the beginners and obey them.

i agree on your point mate we as members here we must be supporting each other it doesn't matter if we are new members or even seniors but as new members you must respect seniors because they have more knowledge about cryptocurrencies and this forum and that knowledge will help new members to grow more here, amd seniors must do not underestimate some members here but support them to learn more here in short respect each other here and it will benefits us.

Yes, never underestimate anyone in this forum we just need to support each others and help ourselves to achieve success. Let's always correct one another if he or she made a mistake in the forum. 

It is never possible to make friends through quarrels, but it is in accepting and supporting the views of others that peace is established in the society.

On 1/24/2021 at 11:58 AM, shahrukh007 said:

Beginners are the forum backbones and they are the real assets and real investor of the forum.

This is the duty of the seniors to support newbies like me and guide us at every stage of cryptotalk.

Now this is required for seniors to make best posts for us which motivate us and which show us the real path of the forum.

Indeed dear colleague today been totally with your answer that you provide us in this publication I also believe that there is no backbone background of this great cryptotalk forum since they are usually much more active
A big greeting to the whole community

I agree that new members get some information and knowledge about old members post.the new member not know all the information about this forum so, they can make help for old members.we should follow the rules of this forum and creat a post and not copy the other post. Best of good luck to all my friends. 

According to me ,we are not underestimating the newcomers. We are just teaching them in a right way or providing them correct information. 

Junior's has its own way of thinking  either they're underestimating or learning. The only thing we can do is to encourage them by telling the features and benefits of this platform. 

Yes a new member is one who work very hard and Trying to explore and share a vast variety of knowledge to this forum. For this newbies will talk about every topic here, things come to seniors here to support them for the sake of them and their selfs

We should respect every member of this forum. As we respect seniors in this forum, we should respect newcomers. New members of the forum don't know much about the rules of this forum, so I think we should help newcomers. Newcomers can experience forum seniors if they don't understand anything about this forum. They will know more about this forum.

Begginer are the bone of the forum their participation is more then senirs they arise their positive questions and want to clear their confusion so that is why they lean rapidly. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I am totally agree with you. I think we don't underestimate any newbies. I think we should encourage them by helping in many ways. Because our one inspection can help them to become successful in life. 

Yes,you are right. If they create useful and informative topics. We can give good ratings to their topics or comments. We want support and encourage them. We share our experiences and information to them. It is really helpful for that people. If they did any mistakes we want corrupt that. So help each others. 

• +2 1

I'm up to date in addition to a tiro that one may the present facility and that I assume this by ingoing the current discussion board I'll achieve containing string along furthermore finish, other than I would like a lot about reading in addition to crapette in order up to grow to be an authority on the earth containing fiat currencies.

• +2 2

You have shared good knowledge owas also thinking for this issue.we are all like a family member.you are right we have support each other

Hello friend I hope you are doing great. I think we should be more empathetic with the new members that come to this forum, we don't even know who they are, what they know and what information they could bring to us and to this forum either in the topic of cryptocurrencies or trading.

Newcomers should be educated. It is not desirable to insult or neglect them. Because, they do not know much about work. So they should be taught all the rules of this forum. The forbidden things of the forum should be told. They should always help.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

First off all my sweet friends we should all keep away from strife with one another. In the event that we saw novices posing inquiry or posting subjects, as long as it helpful, let us uphold them. Since, up until this point, i've seen that the vast majority of the themes made by the novices are helpful and educational that they truly merit the rates they got

Do not underestimate the power of beginners on the cryptotalk they are the power of it they work on the cryptotalk for their increasing knowledge and learning money from it.

Yes that's true do not underestimate the skills of the beginners. This is very important because every senior member if this forum was a beginner at a time.