Do not underestimate the beginners of this forum - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dria

Do not underestimate the beginners of this forum

Hi friends, since there are numbers of members registering here day by day, we should all avoid conflict with each other. If we saw newbies asking question or posting topics, as long as it useful, let us support them. Because, so far, i've seen that most of the topics created by the beginners are useful and informative that they really deserve the rates they got. And let us all motivate those beginners because we wouldn't know if they will create more good topics that we all can learn to. 

• Useful or interesting 9
  • +1 14
  • +2 7
  • +3 4
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

@by driya . We earn money from this dialysis to then we get money and make a plan for this money expensive .now after expensive money we eastimate the rate. 

• +2 2

Let us not forget that one day we were beginners like them, and at that time we were looking for help at every moment, looking for any information about cryptocurrencies that could help us to be successful in our work ..

At some point, we felt happy when we got a good evaluation for one of our useful posts, so we should be with them just like someone was with us in the past.

• +4 1

My opinion is that the new members must abide by the rules and regulations of the platform and read the previous topics of the old members in order to gain the necessary experience and then be able to publish the topics and information they want and which are in accordance with the regulations of the platform

No one here should be underestimated irrespective of their status. All the members on the cryptotalk forum has equal right. Be it senior member of the forum is just a privilege and a newbies can even do well more than the senior one in the nearest future.

I totally agree with you ,we are here in this forum with a similar thought process for working together.Hence, we should make sure that the presence of each other should be helping each other than becoming a liability

• +2 1

Indeed, my dear friend, they should be encouraged and assisted as much as possible, and we should not be skeptical about information that we know. It may open wide horizons for them. Those who cannot help should not break their spirits, but rather must just say a beautiful word.

Yes man it is not true that the newbie are not have any idea and knowledge it is not important that the new comer do not have knowledge some if that gave a lot of information if I not wrong they may be know more than we the reason for their new rank that they came to know about this platform but they got is very important.

Yes you are right we have to support each other as when someone joined this forum as a new member so they don't have a complete knowledge about all the information related to this forum so we should help each other and support their positive content indeed. 

• Useful or interesting 1

11 hours ago, Dria said:

Hi friends, since there are numbers of members registering here day by day, we should all avoid conflict with each other. If we saw newbies asking question or posting topics, as long as it useful, let us support them. Because, so far, i've seen that most of the topics created by the beginners are useful and informative that they really deserve the rates they got. And let us all motivate those beginners because we wouldn't know if they will create more good topics that we all can learn to. 

Exactally, Everybody is sepecial in his work, exoerience, ideas and thoughts in their actual field in which he/she services for the time. We should never underestimate the knowledge of beginners because sometime they also provide better ideas which are new for us and works in actual too.👌@Memmona@Melissa88

Yes your are right dear all of us should not underestimate others and especially beginners as well because whenever we start a new work or job or anything we feel confused and with the passage of time we improve our skills as well so we should appreciate bigners and help them .so thanks for your information 

Hahaha. Don't under the power of common man( beginners). Although i am also a begginer but i came here on this forum with full information about cryptotalk. My friend already on this forum he recommended me and i do research got information from google wikipedia etc. Now i am here with no problem at all working properly and possibly helping the other new members.

If u find it helpful u can give me a like 🥰

Yes, my friend, you are right. We must provide support to the junior members so that they can gain experience and knowledge and answer any question they ask so that we can develop them and thus they can present new ideas in the future that help in the development and progress of the forum

Hello everyone 

As a new member i also appreciate your thoughts because new members can make mistakes as they didn't has so much experience so we should not give them negative rating

Yes I think we don't have to underestimate the beginners because beginners are also the part of this forum. Everyone should have to guide the begginers because they have rights to do their work and learn. We don't have to demotivate anyone.

thank you my friend for providing this supportive topic for us...as a beginner i have not enough knowledge about cryptotalk..so it is very possible for me making mistake in this platform..so i really really need help from others members who have good knowledge about this forum.

13 hours ago, Dria said:

We avoid beginners but we should not.Many people think that beginners can't do anything so they don't read their posts and don't give them any reputation.There are many beginners who deserve good reputation in the post but we do not give them reputation.We will read the posts of beginners and give them reputation.

• +3 1

12 hours ago, Dria said:

Your topic is very helpful for everyone. In this forum, we cannot achieve anything without the help of others. We must not underestimate anyone. The more work together, the more knowledge we will gain. We must encourage others. So that they can share even better  topics with us. It also gives us a good reputation. Thanks my dear friend @Dria for this post. 😊❤️

• +2 1

Hello friend, I am new and a beginner to this forum and I think that by entering this forum I will achieve a lot of progress and success, but I need a lot of learning and patience in order to become an expert in the world of cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

Yes i am fully agree with your topics that we can't underestimate the

newbies on this amazing platform . In my point of view if we don't 

respect anybody then we don't expect from other to us .According

to rules and regulations of this forum we have to help every 

ner member .

Hope you understand my point .

Thanks for reading .

• +1 1

With so many members registering here day in and day out, we should all avoid conflicts with each other.  If we’ve seen Nawabs ask questions or post issues, until it’s effective, let’s support them.  Because, so far I have seen that most of the things that were initially created are useful and informative that the rates they got really deserve it.  And let’s all inspire those beginners because they didn’t know they would make things better.

I think, since there are countless members registered here every day, we should all avoid conflicts with each other.  If we’ve seen Nawabs ask questions or post issues, until it’s effective, let’s support them.  Because, so far I have seen that most of the things that were initially created are useful and informative that the rates they got really deserve it.  And let’s all inspire those beginners because they don’t know if they will create better things that we can all learn.

14 hours ago, Dria said:

Yes mate you are right. Beginners can make more than seniors. As you said the topics created by beginners are always usefull and informative. As you said seniors should motivate juniors. So that juniors can work best. So that beginners  can share new information.

• +3 1

I agree, when I was new to this forum, I knew perfectly well that absolutely different people could come. For example, someone has already traded on the stock exchanges and did not sit on this forum and he has even more experience than those who have been here for a long time.