How do you trade crypto: Web Browser, Mobile APP or Mobile Browser? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ProBitcoinHolder

How do you trade crypto: Web Browser, Mobile APP or Mobile Browser?

How do you trade crypto?  

287 members have voted

1. 1. How do you trade crypto?

• Web Browser
    • Mobile APP
    • Mobile Browser

I mostly trade by using my laptop and very rarely I used my smartphone to for trading because on smartphone this is very difficult to use indicators for market conditions. 

Mobile App is best for trading.

because if you trade on browser then you have to login again and again when you left the browser.

also app system are interesting which not available on website 

I only trade on my computer in a web browser, I tried it on my phone, but for me it is terribly inconvenient and you are afraid to press the wrong button because the screen is too small.

I only use the Mobile web browser for crypto trading because I use a mobile that has lagged a bit but and many mobile apps are not compatible with my mobile phone.  But I am happy to be able to join and be a part of crypto and hope that one day from this result I can replace my mobile phone or have a computer for crypto trading.

On 1/26/2020 at 1:04 AM, fatima123 said:

I mostly trade by using my laptop and very rarely I used my smartphone to for trading because on smartphone this is very difficult to use indicators for market conditions. 

It is very difficult if you want to use an advance chart on your mobile. PC is preferable

On 12/30/2019 at 9:04 AM, ProBitcoinHolder said:

Hi, I want to know that how do you all trade cryptocurrencies: Web Browser, Mobile APP or Mobile Browser?

Also, if you use the mobile APP for trading, please reply me and let me know which exchange mobile app do you prefer.

Guys web browser is a great App. And I am happy for this. As we can get more and more access. As there are not no any kind of the scam  or faults.

For now I prefer trading using a web browser. Why ? because looking at graphics is more comfortable with a monitor than a small cellphone screen.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

I am suppose to vote on this topic, but it is unfortunate that I use any of them to do trading, depending on when and where. like in Binance, I mostly use the Mobile App for trading.

I am trading in the web browser because analysing is so simple and good on the browser and we can make good money through this because still i am not use the mobile for trading still because crypto market is easily analyses through web browser.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I normally use web browser desktop to trade online, you will see everything if you are using web, using applications there is some features which you can not see them clearly.

I prefer trading in the computer and the browsers on it, because I like the speed and I am slow when I use the phone, and this is the main reason for using the computer.

Truly I concur with you, I additionally do exchanging internet browsers, and can acquire a great deal of good coins by exchanging many internet browsers, on the off chance that everybody were exchanging with internet browser coins, at that point the enjoyment of exchanging is extraordinary, I trust everybody is exchanging internet browser. Furthermore, makes great pay.

I find mobile app very easy to use and also very secured. So I am using the mobile app most of the time.

web browser is the best option for trading but you can use mobile app also. it is very good option if you do not have a laptop or PC. but mobile browser are not good for trading.

I often pay for cryptocurrency through mobile apps through mobiles because it seems to me to be the benefit most of the time, and that's why I mainly dovetail through it, which I think is a good mediumIt does not require any kind of computer to trade on time which is a very good thing to do

I use a mobile phone don't have a computer so use the application to connect because the web browser is difficult to use on a mobile phone difficult to use all the options you need in the Switch

Sometimes even touching you incorrectly can lead to different positions.And you can see all the activities in a web browser so easily. In my discretion I prefer trading in a web browser because it is more convenient than an application or mobile browser because there are two other things you can look at and see correctly....

On 12/30/2019 at 5:04 AM, ProBitcoinHolder said:

Hi, I want to know that how do you all trade cryptocurrencies: Web Browser, Mobile APP or Mobile Browser?

Also, if you use the mobile APP for trading, please reply me and let me know which exchange mobile app do you prefer.

99.99% of the time i use exchange on pc so on web browser because they are faster and you can draw more things on the chart. when i'm not at home and i need to do some trade i also use a mobile app and on my phone i prefer to use the binance app because it has more features compared to the others

I use the web browser to make transactions, my trading platform uses mobile apps but I don't use them often, because I don't like them.

18 minutes ago, Thiago06 said:

Actually exchanges are can be easily access to any browser.and also I want to see the text on computer very clear.there a low risk of making a wrong trade cause by mistaken click.sometimes it happens.losing profit because of wrong trade.

I am mostly using crypto trading by the web browser.

On 12/30/2019 at 11:04 AM, ProBitcoinHolder said:

in my opinion web trading is the best place to get income. because the features provided by the platform we can use to the maximum and when using a computer we can maintain network stability. although maybe we need to bring a computer or laptop which is certainly more troublesome.

On 12/30/2019 at 10:04 AM, ProBitcoinHolder said:

I don't believe on third party apps. Because they can easily hack our device. That's why I regularly use web and mobile browser to sell my assets in profit.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

I use my mobile devices on all internet browsers, better if I have a laptop to help me move around, read and see more clearly.