How do you trade crypto: Web Browser, Mobile APP or Mobile Browser? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ProBitcoinHolder

How do you trade crypto: Web Browser, Mobile APP or Mobile Browser?

How do you trade crypto?  

287 members have voted

1. 1. How do you trade crypto?

• Web Browser
    • Mobile APP
    • Mobile Browser

I use web browser for trading because it's simple and easy to use. At web browser all the icons we can see at one page and can reach easily to others. This make it simple and unique.

• +1 1

In general I use the web browser for a convenience, you can see everything better and you avoid making some kind of mistake due to lack of vision. In some cases that I am not at home or I am in a hurry I use the cell phone but they are very few times.

• +2 1

2 hours ago, Cleaner said:

@Jaafar Fahad Hassan..I use mobile phones to trade in the crypto world.  However, PC or laptop will be the best to trade.  Because the pages of the trade are very large which cannot be easily scrolled with mobile.  However, for those who do not have a laptop, they have to work hard with a mobile phone  However I use mobile phone to trade but I did not notice any lake

That's true, the web page in a PC or a laptop will display very wise and all the hidden features will also display, it very easy to also understand because of the vast and wide view, I also work with smartphone because I don't have a laptop yet. Am happy working with phone for now, and acessing web page with my phone has not been a difficult thing

I personally trade exclusively on my laptop which I find more convenient than using a mobile app because on the laptop is easier to analyze the charts, draw trend lines, chart patterns, etc for predicting the price. I think the mobile apps are somehow limited in this regard.

On 12/30/2019 at 9:04 AM, ProBitcoinHolder said:

Hi, I want to know that how do you all trade cryptocurrencies: Web Browser, Mobile APP or Mobile Browser?

Also, if you use the mobile APP for trading, please reply me and let me know which exchange mobile app do you prefer.

I use mobile browser to deal in cryptocurrency  because I found it convenient and comfortable to use like anytime or anywhere so I am satisfied with my mobile browser.

16 hours ago, Cleaner said:

@Jaafar Fahad Hassan..I use mobile phones to trade in the crypto world.  However, PC or laptop will be the best to trade.  Because the pages of the trade are very large which cannot be easily scrolled with mobile.  However, for those who do not have a laptop, they have to work hard with a mobile phone  However I use mobile phone to trade but I did not notice any lake

@Cleaner I also agree with you on this mate as i also use my phone browser to trade even though i have a laptop i can use to carry out my activities in Crypto world but i still find my phone convenient for me because of its portability to have access to it anywhere and anytime. However, truly laptops and pc are still the best to trade because of the largeness of the site but this can still be managed by converting one phone browser to a desktop.

1 hour ago, Zamani1 said:

@Cleaner I also agree with you on this mate as i also use my phone browser to trade even though i have a laptop i can use to carry out my activities in Crypto world but i still find my phone convenient for me because of its portability to have access to it anywhere and anytime. However, truly laptops and pc are still the best to trade because of the largeness of the site but this can still be managed by converting one phone browser to a desktop.

We can use phones or laptops to trade the crypto world.  However, laptops and phones can be carried everywhere.  However, it is better to work with mobile to trade everywhere.  Since I don't have a laptop, I'm doing my job properly with the phone.  However, PCs and laptops are good for trade because they have the advantage of large display.

• +1 1

Trading in Laptop is much easier because you have full dominance over the website and its full features are within your access. In addition to this, everything loads faster and smoother. But this is not the main advantage of trading with PC or Laptop. The biggest benefit is the higher level of security that PC offers you compared with cellphones. The Antivirus software of PC are more powerful than those which are used in Android phones. I only use my cellphone to check balance. I do everything else with PC.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

23 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

so when am in a taxi I can easily bring out my phone and makes some post in the forum and can easily check anything online

@Jaafar Fahad Hassan It's really an interesting point brother..  Because mostly time we are not free and travel with vehicles and in this case i think mobile phone is better to communication with each other..  But its good that you are working here as your part time job..       

• +1 1
  • +4 1

My friend I have dealt with two types of browser browser of mobile and also worked on your Chrome browser and have found ease of computer browser more and better but me always available thanks

• Useful or interesting 1

I think it is easy to use the web browser compared to mobile application since you could open multiple tabs so that you could easily monitor the prices of the cryptocurrency that you want, and also since the smartphone has a small display then there is a chance that we made a mistake like make a misclick, but when it comes to convenience then mobile app is the best.

In order to trade cryptocurrencies in particular, I prefer to use my desktop computer, since having a large screen I can view all the options more comfortably, especially if I am away from home I also use applications on my cell phone. The platform that I use the most to carry out exchange operations is Binance since I can buy cryptocurrencies with fiat money and it also has a very easy-to-use mobile application.

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

On 12/30/2019 at 12:04 AM, ProBitcoinHolder said:

Hi, I want to know that how do you all trade cryptocurrencies: Web Browser, Mobile APP or Mobile Browser?

Also, if you use the mobile APP for trading, please reply me and let me know which exchange mobile app do you prefer.

I always use my pc for all transactions and to verify the mobile I have it for some applications that tell me the value and price of some cryptocurrencies but I do everything on the computer.

For me, I prefer working on a computer platform.
Simply what I do of the analysis needs a large and clear screen and other tools for use in the analysis that are not on the phone.

On 12/30/2019 at 12:04 AM, ProBitcoinHolder said:

I use both options but for convenience I use the computer more frequently as it offers me better speed and much easier access to any information I need regarding cryptocurrencies at any time while I am trading

• +2 1

On 12/16/2020 at 10:42 AM, Zamani1 said:

Mobile has been the easiest way to assess the web, even it we applicable,it is very easy to access because of it portability, though it can cause some harm in trading because of the narrow view, and been screen touched, we can accidentally touch another option. @Zamani1

On 12/30/2019 at 5:04 AM, ProBitcoinHolder said:

Apart from using yobit that's on web, I don't think I have used any other exchange on web after that, I used mobile app most but the problem with mobile app is that most of them has little and less coin compared to the web based exchange

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

20 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Jaafar Fahad Hassan It's really an interesting point brother..  Because mostly time we are not free and travel with vehicles and in this case i think mobile phone is better to communication with each other..  But its good that you are working here as your part time job..       

Of course @Dorjoy12 if we work on this forum with our PC then we can't carry that PC anywhere, and always stay at home also not possible, because everyone have so many works, but our mobile solved all this things because mobile lightweight and we can carry anywhere and  at any place we work on this forum and also  trading.

• +3 1

2 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

Mobile has been the easiest way to assess the web, even it we applicable,it is very easy to access because of it portability, though it can cause some harm in trading because of the narrow view, and been screen touched, we can accidentally touch another option. @Zamani1

@Jaafar Fahad Hassan You are absolutely right on this mate and i also agree with you. Mobile device is easy for cryptocurrency trading truly but one of it's disadvantages is inability to have a larger and clearer view on the trading site as it is known that the site is a larger one. However one can still convert one's phone browser used to browse the site to a desktop mode to make one to have a larger and clearer view of the site to avoid one from making any mistake when trading.

2 hours ago, Honny143 said:

Of course @Dorjoy12 if we work on this forum with our PC then we can't carry that PC anywhere, and always stay at home also not possible, because everyone have so many works, but our mobile solved all this things because mobile lightweight and we can carry anywhere and  at any place we work on this forum and also  trading.

@Honny143 but always you need to remember the pc facilities to its user friend because in a second you can use many thing in pc just by minimize the screen size and so more...   That is why we can't compare mobile phone with a pc or laptop..        

• +4 1

6 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Honny143 but always you need to remember the pc facilities to its user friend because in a second you can use many thing in pc just by minimize the screen size and so more...   That is why we can't compare mobile phone with a pc or laptop..        

You're absolutely correct @Dorjoy12   PC better then mobile, and in PC we do so many things at same time and its work speedily,

but my intention is when we are in outside and need to do any urgent work at that time our mobile complete that work.

• +1 1

9 hours ago, Zamani1 said:

@Jaafar Fahad Hassan You are absolutely right on this mate and i also agree with you. Mobile device is easy for cryptocurrency trading truly but one of it's disadvantages is inability to have a larger and clearer view on the trading site as it is known that the site is a larger one. However one can still convert one's phone browser used to browse the site to a desktop mode to make one to have a larger and clearer view of the site to avoid one from making any mistake when trading.

That's true we can use destop view on our web browser to easily access the site we are trying to visit. But it obvious that the best device we can use to track our market in cryptocurrency is mobile phone because of it portability

the Forex trading is usually done by the mobile app and the day trading is using any online for internet browser so it depends on the trader and the form of trading

I sincerely prefer to manage my crypto-currencies from the Mobile app, because it seems quite similar to a web browser, but I don't always have time to enter from my computer.
I have used the apps, but some of them have many flaws. Although the Binance app seems to me to be acceptable and, in fact, it is already possible to use the Lite version.

Sorry i don't know about it because i don't Because I have started to remember it I do not know more directly about this platform Hello sweety try to learn something