Yobit "Send to my BTC balance" Button Error - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
zagzag

Yobit "Send to my BTC balance" Button Error

This has been going on for a while right now, and I have seen some members worrying about it, but it will not be for too long. I am in this forum for a few months and since September it has happened for third time. It is a period where cleaning of the forum happens and many spammers are removed from the campaign. I have hopes it will be done in a few days and the payment will open again very soon.

The problem is that the payments in BTC have stopped for the cryptotalk campaign since new year's eve. Because the price of BTC have been sky rocketing, so they decided to reduce the payment down to 200 satoshi per post.

5 hours ago, Kenny Campbell said:

Maybe your browser has been updated and now it can not do some function of JavaScript as it had to. Try to use another browser or reset your old.

It's not like you said no. Because I can transfer Talk tokens to my balance. I guess you haven't read the management's announcement. The fee system in the forum has been changed and spammers are now purged. After this cleaning process is done, I think the BTC balance button will be active. Let's wait a little more patiently. @Kenny Campbell

Edited by zagzag

This is temporary issue and it will be solved once BTC pool is replenished. Meanwhile, scam armies were creating the trouble on forum and forum administrator was busy enough to ban the scammers from forum. As moderator said, payment will be enabled once all cheaters get banned on forum so be patient and allow administrator to revert forum to its shape. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +5 1

I am already face this problem.  I think it is very simple problem.  Do not forget my friend that this forum has a huge number of members and it takes some time to provide the payments for all these members Don't worry and do your best everything will be fine.

2 hours ago, Whited35 said:

This is temporary issue and it will be solved once BTC pool is replenished. Meanwhile, scam armies were creating the trouble on forum and forum administrator was busy enough to ban the scammers from forum. As moderator said, payment will be enabled once all cheaters get banned on forum so be patient and allow administrator to revert forum to its shape. 

The member who are making some rants about to this problems are the one who's doing a cheat here because it can be possible that they have some dummy account to provide a positive rates to get satoshi, bitcoin is now hiking and that's why they're doing it.

• Useful or interesting 1

It is not an error, it is a cleaning process for this forum , every while the moderators close the payments and they start deleting all the accounts that are breaking the rules of this forum or spamming and then when this process is finished they open the payment again, so all you have to do is to be patient and to keep doing your regular job of writing and the button will work soon.

On 2/10/2021 at 5:00 PM, Brimstone said:

The member who are making some rants about to this problems are the one who's doing a cheat here because it can be possible that they have some dummy account to provide a positive rates to get satoshi, bitcoin is now hiking and that's why they're doing it.

Cheaters have no chances to get paid from forum as admin has recently banned more than 600 multi-accounts and probably, they were being used for reputation cheating. Real users can transfer their BTC amounts to the Yobit exchange as the BTC Transfer button is enabled now😉.

• +1 1

I had a good experience with yobit exchange but now a day i saw many people are facing the problem with yobit exchange it’s not good for yobit.. This does not negatively affect the reputation of yobit.....          

@zagzag

What you have been facing is normal. Payment for BTC was disabled because the pool was being replienshed, and it was continued on Friday 12th of February. As for TALK it kept going on normally.

During such times forum moderators ban cheaters/spammers to keep the forum clean.

Ofcourse  this a great platform  for exchange currency. But we should  have patience  sometimes  error  occurs nothing  will be right all the time.so keep calm during  such circumstances. 

You do not need to be concerned about this problem; it may be a performance glitch, which is why the withdraw button is currently unavailable. This will require some practice, but it will work out in the end, and this is occurring to all participants, so just relax and wait.

Sometimes the administration of the forum deactivate the send to my btc balance button so it happens with all the members and during this time the moderators clear the forum from useless content and spammers and after that the button reactivates.

This problem is often from 5ime to Time and you can't do anything about it you need just to wait and see that the exchange will resolve this issue very soon it's not you that you have this problem it's about all users and the exchange don't respond to this problem because they know he will resolved soon