Some South America countries, Bitcoin is already regulated. - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Some South America countries, Bitcoin is already regulated.

image.jpeg.1ca7f17d8f68bf6ad52f70e21f2dc353.jpeg

According to the president of the European Central Bank Christine Lagarde Bitcoin is an asset used for money laundering.

Furthermore, there are financial intelligence units in South America (in Chile the UAF, UAIF in Colombia, UIF in Peru and Argentina) whose objective is precisely to ensure the prevention, detection and penalization of these crimes. In this sense, Bitcoin is already regulated.

image.jpeg.9d22962e68d6580e193e88c44051c92f.jpeg

What do you think about?

• +2 2
  • +3 4

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Cryptocurrencies can be used to launder money, everyone knows that and in fact it is something relatively normal in South America, considering the corruption of institutions and organized crime, but despite this there are no strong regulations towards cryptocurrencies Basically anyone can buy or sell thousands of dollars thanks to the p2p systems that allow personal deals or the groups in social networks that are dedicated to it, I tell you with bases since I currently live in Colombia.

The first rate countries people are more then in from other countries people where the deep web operations and money laundering is now popping out, where the government is still time to finalise wither it's legal or not. So we can get the idea of usage of crypto is going on before the 2017 boom of BTC ,people were using BTC for different means. The most famous pizza payment in BTC also indicate people knows about crypto and accepted it as payment. 

• +2 1

On 1/18/2021 at 11:34 AM, tienda said:

What do you think about?

I think it is just necessary. They are the region with highest amount of cryptocurrency usage and trading. There is actually no point (and even, it is nearly impossible as the economy also benefits from it) restricting trading and using crypto in those countries. Regulations to caution fraud and money laundering through crypto is just the perfect solution and what's needed.

• +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

The European Union has wealth and produces wealth but not for all the population. It creates huge discrepancies between the poor and the wealthy in all countries, and also creates poverty for countries that have differences on how economies were run for decades. It is known there is a huge laundering scheme running in Europe, with one country in the front and the banks running it.

Laundering in the EU is huge, we are talking about trillions of euro and 99.999999% of this money is laundered by the banks. The rest is cash and almost nothing with the use of cryptocurrencies. Lagarde is lying once again and the reason is fear of exposure of the giant system of wealth exclussion for almost every citizen of Europe.

Edited by yonkii
  • +2 1

It is normal, unfortunately South America is not having its best moment, the economy is somewhat unstable or disastrous in some countries, so cryptocurrencies turn out to be a quick exit towards a medium that generated income, some governments have already realized it and will begin to regulate transactions made with btc.

• +2 1

If government of all respective countries are willing to adopt cryptocurrency , i think it will undergo subject to regulation in order to avoid money laundring and all sort kinds of cyber crimes.

Latin America is progressive towards cryptocurrencies. I think that only Equador and Bolivia have banned Bitcoin, and the rest are regulating and allowing all crypto. South America with Venezuela and Argentina up front is ahead in adoption and this will mean a great future for these countries.

Im glad to hear that bitcoin is regulated in South America i wish that all other countries do

the same move and accept bitcoin as a regular currency to allow all peoples to use it without fear

On 1/18/2021 at 6:34 AM, tienda said:

According to the president of the European Central Bank Christine Lagarde Bitcoin is an asset used for money laundering.

@tienda She speaks trying to preserve her interests, which are none other than to continue promoting the theft of resources from developing countries that are forced to borrow from world financial institutions, including the IDB, IMF and others that only squander the resources of those countries with onerous loans charging them interest and forcing them to change their economic model for which they force them, money laundering in fiat currency is something immense, of great proportions, carried out by great millionaires who enjoy the sympathy of that Madam, of course, that money as such will always be a reason for laundering and illicit things, be it digital or on paper, wanting to eliminate one is therefore hypocritical, greetings.

But there are still many countries who don't to legalize the Bitcoin and I think those countries who make the crypto legal will get the most share of the BTC and also will earn a good Tax amount.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

This is great to know. I had knowledge only about Argentina, but it is very important to have this information and gives to all cryptocurrencies more legitimacy that is needed. There are some countries that have banned Bitcoin in Latin America and probably will be considering this mistake they made.

• +4 1

I think that's a bit of a truth. This belief is because many countries around the world have been very receptive to cryptocurrencies and encryption in recent times, and I think they are doing this. Because they've actually regulated cryptocurrencies.  

• +3 1

It is possible that this news is true. You do not exclude anything in such areas, but we are benefiting so far, but we are afraid that something will happen suddenly and we lose big losses

• +2 1

My friend, the regulation of cryptocurrencies is very important for the sake of a greater spread of cryptocurrencies around the world. The state, when establishing automatic teller machines within countries, is one of the most important methods of organizing cryptocurrencies used for cryptocurrencies and also as an idea, but we cannot dispense with organizing the blockchain of the Bitcoin currency in relation to other currencies. Thank you very much.

On 1/18/2021 at 3:34 PM, tienda said:

image.jpeg.1ca7f17d8f68bf6ad52f70e21f2dc353.jpeg

Furthermore, there are financial intelligence units in South America (in Chile the UAF, UAIF in Colombia, UIF in Peru and Argentina) whose objective is precisely to ensure the prevention, detection and penalization of these crimes. In this sense, Bitcoin is already regulated.

image.jpeg.9d22962e68d6580e193e88c44051c92f.jpeg

What do you think about?

@tienda Dear friend, in opinion bitcoin or other types of currencies should be legal each and every country, but unfortunately sometimes it is using in crime activities in my point of view central authorities should be inform those who is involved in this activities after inform in advance they should take action on those people.

@Haibat khan

Edited by MT khan

When such a high profile personality as Lagarde is saying that Bitcoin is used for money laundering it sounds to me like the news we see in TV that can change anything to something else, depending on how it is being reported.

Bitcoin is being used for money laundering. But how much money is laundered using Bitcoin? This statement could be said like that even if it was just for $100. It doesn't make sense when responsible for all the laundering are the banks. It doesn't make sense to say that, when we all know that Bitcoin has public ledger and any kind of laundering is recorded in the blockchain forever. I don't feel that anyone would ever want to launder money this way. To have left permanently evidence of wrong-doing and breaking laws.

For this reason, I am sure that Lagarde knew exactly this isn't happening but is still trying to push the agenda of Bitcoin being evil and only used for illegal activities. Exactly as the TV-news and many online mainstream media are doing, she didn't give any kind of evidence and any kind of numbers as they wouldn't support this claim.

thank you so much for this useful information my friend I want to tell you that the Bitcoin is still illegal in some countries and you said absolutely right at this time the Bitcoin is the most important cryptocurrency e in the online market

• +4 1

Technically, if someone is laundering money by converting them into the Bitcoin, they can be traced and government can find the route of transaction from where fiat currency was being used to purchase the Bitcoins. IMHO, most of the Latin American countries are open to allow the Bitcoin's transactions and I am seriously concerned to see, how they will manage to impose the regulatory oversight against Bitcoin. 

That, I believe, is quite accurate. This conviction stems from the fact that many countries around the world have recently shown a strong interest in cryptocurrencies and encryption, and I believe they will continue to do so. Since they are the ones who have controlled cryptocurrencies.

I am completely surprised to see that this cryptocurrency is regulated and accepted in different sections of the same country, so it is surprising that in several American countries the acceptance of bitcoin is complete and regulated for their states, thanks to this the acceptance in the monetary system is at about to change, the real question is what cryptocurrency they will place to establish it in the entire country.

You are right, Bitcoin is used a lot in money laundering, in general there are a lot of people who exploit the secrecy and security of cryptocurrencies to achieve their bad things, I hate them, but I am happy that there are such organizations that are following this matter.