Why are there so many copy and paste posts in the forums? - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
johant123

Why are there so many copy and paste posts in the forums?

Because people want have the first 100 comments as fast as they can..and they don't know rules 

uwzs6nr8c - Спасибо бирже Yobit и форуму CryptoTalk за возможность зарабатывать деньги за каждое сообщение!

Спасибо бирже Yobit и форуму CryptoTalk за возможность зарабатывать деньги за каждое сообщение!

Because their purpose is only to make money. But what can we do? Greedy humans will still come back after being banned. In the future, we should ask to pay collateral so that they do not rashly make a post.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

Some guys actually take part of somebody comments which was there and still copy and past in a way that its identical, I've seen that in many occasions

17 hours ago, Naga said:

the thing is the forum has so many nationalities in it and they all dont speak or know English so they end up copying the replies and pasting it to get paid

Yes this is one other reason but not for all , for example me English is my third language not my first or second but I do some effort to write and communicate with it without any copy . People don't work

I heard that if you copy and paste the post, those posts are banned or the user's ID is banned. Some posts may have been pasted and they will be banned if they go to the admin panel.

There are many instances of copying and pasting in this forum because there are members who do not know anything about this field and want to make money, I advise you to educate about this field and then participate

The main reason behind copy paste posts in this forum page is because there are less creative members in this forum page. They don't know how to post. So that's why they copy and paste others comment. 

I wander what is happening with such users, do they get only warning or get ban? I didn't notice much copy-pasting issues myself, but I suppose there are many of cases. 
Do not know why people do that, probably to save their time when they have no ideas what else to write. 

The reason for the copy and paste the topic repeatedly is people donot havinh enough knowledge about the crypto and bitcoin.they are try to gaining knowledge by implementing this copy and paste logic.but it doesn't work here.everyone have to create topic by their own

There are so many copy and paste because they don't have read the rules of cryptotalk before commenting to the topic or they might not understand the rules or other misunderstanding would be there related to commenting.

On 12/29/2019 at 11:36 PM, juttmani said:

It is only due to that people are posting only for payment. Therefore they just copy content and just paste it. Management should take action.

Yes people are not getting the actual  main objective of this forum.the forum is providing us a good money with the information related to thr crypto and thr bitcoin.that everyone should remember here

because most users are new and they didn't follow the community rule.

they just complete posts for earnings so same topic available or not they don't care.

greetings to you all
This is the nature of the forums, copy and paste
Repeating what is found elsewhere does not give the required quality, negatively affecting the quality of the forum content
Copying other content and incorporating some personal thoughts and opinions in a very acceptable and beautiful way
Another thing, there is someone who copies the news and it is a beautiful thing, but the source must be studied in order to preserve the original copyright

How to write in proper English.  A secondary reason is probably that a lot of members don't have much to say about bitcoin/crypto at all and are just here to get paid.  So they take the easy route and just copy something from some internet site and post it here. 

That's stealing someone else's work, by the way.  I was reporting those instances of plagiarism I found, but I stopped because there are just

if people posted original contents, and their own ideas.

I understand that people want to increase their daily post count, but just copying text from other web sites does not help. 

On 12/29/2019 at 11:03 PM, johant123 said:

After reading here for a few days; why are there so many copy & paste posts here? Are people so desperate to get their post count up?

For the quality of the forum discussions, it would be much better if people posted original contents, and their own ideas.

I understand that people want to increase their daily post count, but just copying text from other web sites does not help the other members of the forums.

Just my personal opinion, of course!

The forums moderator are strict towards plagiarism but we have to help them we should report them as we see so that moderator could take action easily

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I do not know why there are so much copy and paste in this forum but the moderators of this community should take strict actions against those those who are doing this kind of work because it's against the rules and also it is spamming this forum

On 1/6/2020 at 6:43 PM, MAHEEN95 said:

I doubt that there are many copy and paste post because this forum is strictly against such things, the protocols won't allow duplicate posts here

If that really happens then I'm sure their account will be blocked soon because there are a lot of copy posts on this forum so that it can cause the protocol to not give multiple post permissions here so it's better to make a post with your own thoughts so that the account is safer.

I am a newbie here but I try my best to write on my own. not copying others work because it's against the rules to copy paste others work. and I comment here base on my experience. 

According to the rules and regulations of the cryptotalk forum,it is illegal to copy and paste any post or comment.so that id can get banned for copy and pasting.

6 minutes ago, julieta said:

This happens because people are lazy, they want to get paid by their post but they do not want to write their own ideas and steal the ideas of other people to profit from them.

The truth is that there is still something in our culture that suspects those who read too much, whatever reading is too meaningful, as lazy, aimless dreamers, people who need to grow up and come out to a real life place, who consider themselves  they are superior in their separateness.

Because,  people’s are getting paid from here, they Don't look for quality,  they want increase quality. They Don't have any kind of interaction with this forum, Just came to earn.