What makes people earn less - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rileynixon

What makes people earn less

On 1/14/2021 at 2:17 PM, Rileynixon said:

This is important topic I will like to raise for members of this platform especially for newbies. Among the things that make you earn less are:

Lack of determination

Lack of focus

Not devoting time to the platform.

If all what I listed is maintained and follow by members,you will surely have chance to learn and earn alot easily. Thanks to you all.

You have said wonderful thing mate. If you want to to be success then you must work hard. Some people wants to success but they dont work hard. Their ambitions are low. They dont focus at their work. So give your best effort. 

• +1 1

Welcome my friend, thank you for this useful information. You are right for all these reasons why we write a post in a bad way. If it is, it will not get a positive reputation.

• +3 1

Good to know that ,thank for those advice because a lot of users have the same problem and they don't know why they learn less than normal, if any one take if his posts he can not be faced with this problem 

Thanks for this clarification dear. If we want success and good profit, we have to take care of our work. It will not take us long, just a little perseverance and patience and we will move forward.

Yes, my friend, you are right, especially laziness, as it makes them create posts of less quality and less usefulness and do not get interaction on them.

Yes, I signed that matter because it seemed difficult and needed time, but when I began to understand the matter, I became accustomed to it and started a good activity to move forward.

You are right my friend..and in addition to that also .... the content of the post or the responses, if they are not useful to some extent, you will not get much profit ... and your reputation also plays an important role, so the more negative it is, the less profit you get

Yes, my friends, when we work by focusing and creating hot topics so that we receive reviews on them to win the 200 satoshi on every post, especially after the price of the talk is low.

• Useful or interesting 1

different things that cause to your earn less and some you mentioned in your post are good and i think if we want to get success on any field the one thing that is more important in only our focus if we not focus on our goals then we not earn best from forum so concentrate on your work properly if you want to get best earning.

Lack of determination and proper hardwork leads to work less and failure.sometimes people are disheartened by slow process of crypto and they give up.They give less time to forum and earn less.

Thank you my friend , that was really helpful , I would like to add things like caring about learning outside the community and try to find a career in the cryptocurrencies more than cryptotalk

Your words are sound The allocation of time, effort, and focus on our work on this platform is a market that makes us money, and most importantly, knowledge and experience in the field of cryptocurrencies.I also think that misspellings and poorly informative comments about coding do not give a positive rating to their publisher, which leads to less earnings.

• +3 1

Irrelevant topic negative discussion copy paste effects on reputation and also cause less earnings.So avoid these things for good earnings and ensure a well known crypto member 

Hello my friend
Thank you for sharing this information
In fact we have to focus, work hard, and make time to work so that we do not get bored and we must publish new content in order to make money here.

This topic is very important. In fact, most of the reasons that lead to earning less money is that all you care about earning money only have to focus on one goal, which is to obtain knowledge and enjoy that in order to earn money more easily. I wish you good luck my friend

Thank you very much for this amazing knowledge and i have joined this forum today and i will surly look to get more knowledge and work according to required tiem to get more rewards. And try to work with more focus and determination to get success in the forum.

Dear friend, hard work on this platform must focus and scrutinize in order to gain more because most of the beginners on this platform aim to publish and write publications that are of no use only for the purpose of earning money Greetings to you my dear friend

• +1 1

Certainly, my friend, you are right, in addition to the lack of patience and the lack of knowledge and experience in the field of cryptocurrencies, so we must work hard and focus.

This plate forum work on the base of learn than remove L .Your learning ability as well as lack of determination cause great effect on your earning so spend much time to learn and than earn a lot from here 

• +1 1

hey guys. Greetings to you and thank you for sharing this useful information. I agree with you. In order to succeed we must help each other and achieve a good spread. Like any field in business, we must advance and grow and here we work as one family and achieve a lot together and we must avoid negative situations.

Thank you for for this wonderful post and advice we will follow these instructions from you. This will help in future for everyone who's working here. Why people makes less Earning everyone should learn from your post.

• +2 1

The most important point, my friend, is that people who earn less do not take the topic seriously and publish only for profit, it is not a mistake to think about profit, but the mistake lies in the method of profit that may lead them to the ban, so they have to pay attention to the published content, and adhere to the rules of the forum.

According to the payment system of this site, it depends on the rating having on our posts. When the post are useless and low quality, they can't get positive reputations and then they payment doesn't occur. It is the reason of having less amount.

In order to be able to succeed in the forum, we must commit to work, allocate sufficient time to work, and increase our experience and knowledge. And set goals we want to achieve.

• +4 1

Certainly this is true, because the lack of focus and not allocating the right time to work here will make your posts of low quality and then the moderators will delete them and you will not get profits for them