What makes people earn less - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rileynixon

What makes people earn less

There are some criteria that make some people earn less, I think not devoting time and dedication to the cryptotalk platform is one of the main reasons that makes most of the members earn less in the platform, so I hope we all adjust to this advice, thank you all.

Yes, this is true. If you want to learn and earn money, you must work hard and devote a certain time to work here. Do not let boredom control you. Enjoy your work here. The more effort you make, the better result you will get.

• +2 1

Hello my friend, indeed it is necessary to adhere to the specifications mentioned by focusing and allocating the appropriate time to the platform in order to obtain as much money and knowledge as possible. I wish you good luck

Miss understanding rules and harry about the things members posting about or simple mistakes May case losing 

We will earn money only by hard work and avoid the mistakes

• +3 1

I definitely agree with you mate, the members of this platform are earning less Bruce they lack determination and focus on their work, therefore if the members of this platform will determine in carrying out their task and create post that are useful in other to get more positive reputation from the members.

Hello my friend
You are right that lack of the will to succeed will keep success away from us
Also, not knowing properly about cryptocurrencies will make the content shoddy and not get paid for it.

• +2 1

Thank you for these tips, my friend; in truth, this happens a lot of us; recklessness and lack of interest is a very common situation, and any who wish to improve themselves must organize time for publication and participation in the forum, and rely on all of our answers and feedback in order to prevent errors, and therefore our company bcomes better and our profit is definitely greater.

Hello my friend, In fact you have created a good topic, especially here in our New Colleagues section, and I totally agree with you that determination, hard work and giving time are important factors for success in any area of life. I also suggest to our new colleagues to be patient and not despair if they are interested in the world of cryptocurrencies, of course, they should be happy with this opportunity provided by the CryptoTalk forum, and they should use it well to learn and then profit.

• +3 1

I feel the same way and i experienced that . I hadn't opened my account for more than 2.3 months because i was researching about other websites where we can earn by just staying online or just tap a day and i regret that . I thought here we have to post a lot of stuff and i got bored writing everyday . I wish i would have given atleast 1 hour here . I was trying to get money through easy way and learn that there is no shortcut and this is the best site for earning . Atleast you have to do something for earning . And this is the easy and best way

We have to focus also on realizing the benefit from the forum, because money is not everything we can earn from the forum. Maybe there is someone who does't earn money well, but he is gaining information.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

I am a new member of this forum  but I am working hard, learning with determination and reading and trying to understand everything attentively because success is not possible without gaining knowledge

Well in my view people sepcially newbie copy past others comment and don't do their own research and blindly tries to earn more money by completing their daily post  we should not be doing this 

According to my thinking the most common reasons and mistake people do here that they do comments okn every single Post in which they have zero knowledge and they don't know anything About them

Yes, I consider this platform as a book that I read when I have free time even or this time was short because I am already reading here and learning and this matter made me have good information so far.

We should always submit positive and constructive knowledge that is right, we would have to be patient because we might have difficulty, concentrate more and not abuse fine detail until we succeed fully. @shakeelsherpao @Nook_Starga

Working in this forum is like any other job you work in, so you must work hard and commit to work here and organize your time in order to succeed in your work in this forum and make a better profit, if you neglect your work in this forum and do not focus on it, you will get profits  Less .

I will make sure that I make posts that will not break the rules and the regulations, I will also make sure that I ask the old members in the forum to be helping me so that I can be doing the right thing and making the right posts.

Working in this forum is like any other job you work in, so you must work hard and commit to work here and organize your time in order to succeed in your work in this forum and make a better profit, if you neglect your work in this forum and do not focus on it, you will get profits  Less .

On 1/14/2021 at 9:17 AM, Rileynixon said:

This is important topic I will like to raise for members of this platform especially for newbies. Among the things that make you earn less are:

Lack of determination

Lack of focus

Not devoting time to the platform.

A very good observation you make here and every thing you mention here is actually the main reason for earning less and in addition lack of proper knowledge about a specific post they wish to comment on, but unfortunately they are not posting the right thing.

Indeed, we must have sufficient time and patience to ensure the continuity of learning on the forum and the most important thing is also to focus on creating useful and varied content.

• +5 1

I agree with you that we have to involve all our determination and focus and enough time, but like you know, most of us are student so i think these files may face some difficulties.

My dear friend, it is a wonderful participation and also the information you provided is useful and valuable, the things that provide you with less earnings are lack of focus and also distraction in addition to not specifying enough time to work on that platform and also the reason may be that your comments are not effective and useful. Thank you very much.

• +4 1

I share your opinion on the subject, if we want to earn more we must be constant every day entering the forum and doing our work the best we can. The constancy, perseverance and patience will be the key to achieve your desired success.

• +1 1

When you focus on earning from this platform, you have to dedicate enough effort, time and commitment. Otherwise your earnings will be badly affected. And there is no need to forget that violating the rules will make you out of the race.

• +2 1

Earnings is one of the main motives that make some members joined the platform, so we should work hard to achieve this dream, I think that the main reason that make people earn is because of lack of experience and determination, thank you. 

• +1 1